[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

my bad, i only know today that viperion took most of the karasia3 photos. (i always look outside karaholic to share here.)

anyway some of below are reposted (better & clearer) while some are new (in this thread).

LkxgQp.jpg

RQ8hV4.jpg

whhUXo.jpg

hasNjO.jpg

bSDBBJ.jpg

gZ16en.jpg

HQfCxN.jpg

YCtDHl.jpg

CvtO9z.jpg

Co6A7j.jpg

xU3YHy.jpg

exglko.jpg

postcard

vgWL3v.jpg

qdkHIM.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

^

i just updated its hq version in photobox, check out if you want.

i shared 2 weeks ago on her involvement in an ost for "stupid victor", it has arrived today.

actually a short preview has been shared in streambox. how do you feel about it?

when was this? old?

x5z0PS.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

^

thanks.

my rough translation on an article in naver today:

seungyeon said that it was a regret that she couldn't involve in the musical (because of karasia) but she felt honoured to sing the ost. she hopes that everyone is able to receive hope and warmth through the lyrics. according to dsp, seungyeon was deeply moved after reading the book (script?) and therefore she decided to participate in the recording.

karasia3 duet - goodbye days

QS88ID.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

^

he's kim dahyun, probably the other lead? their second working relationship, (kind of) if we count ost as one.

he played a role in warrior baek dong-soo while seungyeon sang the ost because of love.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

^he's kim dahyun, probably the other lead? their second working relationship, (kind of) if we count ost as one.he played a role in warrior baek dong-soo while seungyeon sang the ost because of love.

i like him so much...i want they as lover...