• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,951 posts in this topic

여러분 오랜만이에요. 승연이에요. 그간 어떻게 전할까 몇 번을 썼다 지웠다 이제야 회사가 정해져 여러분께 소식 전해드려요. 늦어서 미안합니다. 열아홉 살 DSP 미디어에 들어와서 꼭 십 년 만에 떠나게 되어 참 어색하고 어렵고 두려운 마음 여러분과 다르지 않겠죠. 스무 살 데뷔해서 멤버들과 함께 팬 여러분에게 헤아리지 못 할 만큼 큰 사랑받았고, 큰 상처도 서로 보듬으며 같이 걸어온 지난 9년간은 정말 제 인생에, 우리 서로의 길고 긴 삶의 시간 속에 소중한 기억들입니다. 이제는 새로운 회사와 함께 예쁜 기억, 추억, 경험들을 팬 여러분들과 만들어 가고자 해요. 우리는 찢어진 적도, 돌아선 적도, 이별을 고한 적도 없어요. 그건 누구보다 여러분들과 우리, 그리고 제가 잘 알고 있다고 믿어요. 항상 세상의 많은 말들에 상처받게 해서 미안한 마음 한가득이지만 이제는 즐겁게 함께 할 수 있도록 노력할게요. 더 자주 여러분과 만나고 더 많은 분야에서 저 자신을 보여 드릴 수 있도록 고민하겠습니다. 이 순간에도 멤버들, 팀이라는 존재 ,그리구 같이 걱정해주시는 여러분께 정말 감사드립니다. 참 바람 잘 날 없었던 9년. 그 와중에 팬 여러분의 사랑으로.. 여기까지 그래도 잘 지나온 거라고 생각해요. 지금까지도 그래왔듯 그저 건강하게 별 탈 없이 함께 걸어가고 싶어요. 또 미안하고, 또 사랑합니다.

A photo posted by Seung Yeon Han (@thesy88) on

translation by @Yuda

Posted Image

--------------------------------

Happy to hear this letter tho, Seungyeon still with us :) I'm scared if Seungyeon suddenly go away without any news just like Sunghee.

6 people like this

Thanks for sharing! :teary:

sy160208.JPG

trans cr to yuda@kh / @yooniqda_(twitter)

Canevx4UMAAjWRT.jpg

3 people like this

We got a lot of posts from Seungyeon today boys and girls! What a time to be alive~   AxiL1B8.png       G73LBX0.png2MpXZwY.png

Translation by @yooniqda_

Thanks to my lifesaver hat, 98% of my selca on the water used the same clothes..... even though I was there for a week haha

97n9gVu.png    

Twitter

aNpwz9w.png

Translation by @yooniqda_

It's hard to take a picture on boat since it's shaking

g4nBDw9.png

5 people like this

SeungYeon i want you to enjoy your free time now. Still support you and love you! BYE!

Hammie for Esquire

jqDcYK1.jpg   LWenbjs.jpg   rjVDgKa.jpg   3WgAadr.jpg   3ngCzfn.jpg   WL3n6ep.jpg    

I think I just died guys

5 people like this

I miss her so much :( 
I hope she could sing for us in the future...

4 people like this

I'm missing you, hammie..

rj1gHK.jpg

3 people like this

Her first appearance since leaving DSP, I really missed her bright smile and  cheerfulness.

2 people like this

FLAWLESS hammie :OCZgm:

thesy07042016.JPG

3 people like this

All Hammie stans should make an effort to decorate her main thread more and regularly.

It doesn't take a lot of time, does it?

UHqlPY.jpg

fvROs1.jpg

Red misses You.

Edited by red4summer
4 people like this

Some pics from KCon fan message section:
75217.jpg
75216.jpg
75215.jpg

I don't know which magazine this is from :
CgnP9EuU4AE2yUe.jpg
Cr. To @uno_yusuke (twitter username) for the scan, Thanks to Lilac Kara for the RT

Edited by PKKamilia1
3 people like this

ChhKjyvU8AAESa5.jpg  

:geminluv:

Edited by shiris
5 people like this

official_sy_jp twitter post:

CiUV-GdUkAIwheU.jpg

now, cutie fake maknae got a tattoo in her hands...

2 people like this