• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,951 posts in this topic

soompi: Han Seungyeon Gets Into Character For “AboutTime” As Professional Producer.

Han Seung Yeon will be transforming into a professional assistant producer for musicals for her upcoming drama “About Time.”

The upcoming tvN drama is a romance about Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who can see the countdown on people’s lives, including her own, and the mysterious Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon), who can stop that countdown.

In the drama, Han Seung Yeon plays Jun Sung Hee. The producer went through all sorts of hardships in the industry, and is known for her hardcore approach to her career. Though she is intense and hard-working, she also has a easy-going side and is extremely loyal. She is best friends with Choi Michaela, as both of them work in the same industry, and has a working relationship with the genius musical director Jo Jae Woo (played by Lee Seo Won).

In the released photos, Han Seung Yeon shows off her dedication to her work as an assistant producer. In some of the photos, she rocks her bob with a leather jacket, and perches on the edge of a stage. In other photos, she wears a flannel and cardigan, and is seen standing indignantly in a practice room.

On her character, the actress shared, “I want to show a ‘veteran in her field’ vibe with assistant producer Jun Sung Hee, so I’m thinking about the details. On the outside, she’s a cool, professional woman. But I want to show that in actuality, she is standing on the line between business and affection, and show that in a realistic way, so that women of a similar age can relate.”

A source from the production staff stated, “Han Seung Yeon shows touching emotions as Lee Sung Kyung’s best friend as they support each other in their dreams and lives. However, she also shows off the side of a skilled assistant producer for musicals. She has been impressing the production staff with her acting, which has become even deeper. Many women in their 20s and 30s will empathize with Jun Sung Hee as she pours everything into her work, love, and friendship.”

“About Time” will air its first episode on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Han-Seung-Yeon-1.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-2.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-3.jpg

Han-Seung-Yeon-5.jpg

3 people like this

180502 As usual fans have sent auto-cafe for Seungyeon to shootings of the drama.

TVN drama the moment when you want to stop: we are in process of 200 portions of coffee tea and a sanctuary for the period of shooting of a scene on a market. For Han Seungyeon.

DcKtvxkV0AAjmdM.jpg

DcKt3JqU8AA1Aln.jpg

DcKtymxVAAETX3d.jpg

DcKt1MwV0AAx2bE.jpg
3 people like this

Seungyeon together with a gift of fans. On shootings of the new drama.

DcMrUscU8AAUgNN.jpg

DcMrUsbUwAAI_zF.jpg

DcMrUsbUwAIQFWW.jpg

1 person likes this

DcMm_urU0AAOs9v.jpg

DcMm_urVMAYZe8e.jpg

DcMpMITVwAAarfZ.jpg

DcMpMIOV4AEgAy0.jpg

1 person likes this

DcMjz4bU0AAemv_.jpg

DcMgkWoVAAEZnoW.jpg

DcMgrR5U0AA5H--.jpg

1 person likes this

allkpop: New drama 'About Time' reveals various still cuts of Seungyeon.

Seungyeon transformed into a pretty assistant musical producer Jeon Sung Hee for her new tvN drama 'About Time' (fully 'The Time You Want To Stop: About Time'). 

Seungyeon's role Jeon Sung Hee is the best friend of 'About Time's female lead Choi Mikaela, who is played by Lee Sung Kyung. She also has a tight co-worker bond with musical director Jo Jae Yoo, who is played by Lee Seo Won. 

In a variety of still cuts for her upcoming role, Seungyeon showcases her bright career woman side with girl-crush-worthy elements like a short haircut, a leather jacket, and more. Meanwhile, 'About Time' starring Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Sang Yoon, Seungyeon, Lee Seo Won, and more, tells the story of a woman who can see the lifespans of the people she meets and her encounter with a mysterious man. 

You can catch it premiere this May 21.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/new-drama-about-time-reveals-various-still-cuts-of-seungyeon

Seungyeon.jpg

Seungyeon_1525218136_0000211002_001_2018

DcK2uYqVAAAP4cp.jpg

DcK2u8MV0AA4HEW.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
4 people like this

@official_sy_jp update

Third Japanese fan meeting of Seungyeon. 15.07.2018. 

2be6a98165ed408476edbbc64dbac269.jpg 

2 people like this

soompi: “Age Of Youth” Co-Stars Han Seung Yeon And Shin Hyun Soo To Reunite As Leads Of New Drama.

Han Seung Yeon and Shin Hyun Soo have been confirmed for a new drama!

“12 Nights” (literal title) is a travel romance drama about a man and woman who spend 12 nights together over three trips. The production team has described it as being reminiscent of the “Before Sunrise,” “Before Sunset,” and “Before Midnight” series.

Han Seung Yeon will be playing Yoo Kyung, a realist college student from New York who is studying photography. Shin Hyun Soo will take on the role of Hyun Oh, a hopeless romantic.

“12 Nights” is a 100 percent pre-produced drama that will film in July and August. It will begin airing in September as Channel A’s first drama in six years.

Han-Seung-Yeon-Shin-Hyun-Soo.jpg

4 people like this

jrock_jp IG update with Seungyeon

DdZKQSfVAAE0jsl.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
3 people like this

8 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

jrock_jp IG update with Seungyeon

DdZKQSfVAAE0jsl.jpg

:wow1:

1 person likes this

soompi: Han Seung Yeon And SF9’s Rowoon Talk About Acting Together In “About Time”.

Han Seung Yeon and SF9 member Rowoon spoke about working together in tvN’s “About Time.”

On May 17, a press conference was held for the upcoming drama with Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Sung Kyung, Im Se Mi, Han Seung Yeon, and Rowoon in attendance.

Former KARA member Han Seung Yeon said, “I started acting first and am a senior actor, but I don’t think I’m in a position yet where I can give advice to others.”

She continued, “At the beginning, we said, ‘If we work hard to memorize the script, work on our lines together, and talk a lot, then we can have a fun time while filming and we can be happy.’ He’s someone who works hard, has a lot of passion for acting, and usually talks a lot about acting, so I hope everyone will look at him favorably.”

In the drama, Han Seung Yeon’s character will have a fling with Rowoon, who will appear as the younger brother of her friend. Commenting on their romantic relationship in the drama, she laughed as she said, “I’m always feeling thankful for an older woman-younger man relationship.”

Rowoon said, “I think Han Seung Yeon understands me well. I don’t know if it’s because we both have experience working as singers, but she’s very considerate towards me, so I’m acting with comfort and am always grateful for it.”

“About Time” will tell the story of a woman named Choi Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who has the ability to see people’s lifespans and a man named Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon) who can stop the countdown to her life.

“About Time” will premiere on May 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/17/han-seung-yeon-sf9s-rowoon-talk-acting-together-time/

han-seung-yeon-rowoon-xpn.jpg

2 people like this

anyone find HD videos of new drama About Time? Without subs is fine; can get soft sub files from Viki.