[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

I just finished watching Ham's hidden camera. The one where their song Wanna Topped off the charts *sorry. such a late kara spazzer. :|*

I felt bad to Ham. :( They went a little overboard. :(

agree, we had been discussing "the teacher is coming" earlier in lupin thread. its tv or production crew did go bit overboard.

did you see/count how many times ham was asked repeatedly to redo the butt dance?

i feel like punching the Q#$#T%^%YR. :)

agree, we had been discussing "the teacher is coming" earlier in lupin thread. its tv or production crew did go bit overboard.

did you see/count how many times ham was asked repeatedly to redo the butt dance?

i feel like punching the Q#$#T%^%YR. :thumbup1:

Yeaaah! :eyelove: Also the one where the PDs are giving out business card. They gave the girls minus Hammie. :thumbup:

Anyway. Her performance in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is supeeer awesome! :D

^seriously. And then still when the police "caught" them she was worrying about the girls/the fan and saying like, "you guys stay in the van; gyuri and I will take care of this." I was like a;lskdfja;slkdfj;ask omg why is she so amazing and lovely. And being worried that the news about the police would overshadow the win... idk I think the whole episode said a lot about her personality and the kind of person she is. <3

AND YESS I completely went beserk over how hot SY looked at CCBB.

Plus her stage presence was JJANG omg <3 dang I really wish there was a fancam slkdjaf;sldkf.

Haha shigeee that pretty girl fancam~ I love her smile, too. :3 And like how she kind of played around with the sleeves of her shirt in the beginning of the song.

^ literally flipped out after watching the CCBB special stage..

like i was so close to the "TV"

yes i watched it on TV since my Monitor is my TV lol

i can spazz about the hairstyle all day!!!

^seriously. And then still when the police "caught" them she was worrying about the girls/the fan and saying like, "you guys stay in the van; gyuri and I will take care of this." I was like a;lskdfja;slkdfj;ask omg why is she so amazing and lovely. And being worried that the news about the police would overshadow the win... idk I think the whole episode said a lot about her personality and the kind of person she is. <3

AND YESS I completely went beserk over how hot SY looked at CCBB.

Plus her stage presence was JJANG omg <3 dang I really wish there was a fancam slkdjaf;sldkf.

Haha shigeee that pretty girl fancam~ I love her smile, too. :3 And like how she kind of played around with the sleeves of her shirt in the beginning of the song.

Yeap. She's a kind of person to worry about her members. ^^.

CCBB! I'll download it later. The performance that is. ^^.

welcome to all the new spazzers here.. XD

as i'm very late to get back here too..haha

@pim..

haha yep yep..ham is hibernating? i think only a bear do that..haha

and just like u said, after watching all the videos, it makes u more love her right??? :(

The Mubank is awesome...ham totally rock the stages, both in lupin and CCBB..

and i really like her outfit and hairstyle too :)

loving her voice in CCBB too ^^

btw, about that teacher is coming again..yep i think they went overboard..

but on the bright side, we can all saw the great personalities of her...

i never stop impressed by how much she able to endures all those sufferings, yet didn't complaining :)

YESSSSS. Totally felt for her LOOOL 8D

Hahaha a bear!! why not?? She's a hammie bear..? Oh.. beary ham! Oh okay I should stop. I was indeed surprised when knowing she loves sleeping that much. Well we all know idols lack of sleeping a lot but.. just in a video she kept mentioning about it too many times that I couldnt ignore lol

She never fails when it comes to performinggggg <3

Too bad cos of her height she was pushed/arranged to the side of the stage =((

^

haha saw that pic everywhere..but yep, she looks great there..

i think ham is the only member left that haven't come to SSTP since gyul become a DJ there,,right??

looking for ham these days, i'm always telling myself that she already worked very hard in the past years..so let her have her rest time..

but i'm still miss her a lot :sexy:

@pim

beary ham..that's good....lmao..

i think rather than she having lack of sleeps, it's just that she love sleeping..lmao..

i really love her satisfied expression when she know that she finished the photoshoot and then she able to sleep again :)

lmao..on CCBB, i think she is the shortest and the oldest, if i remember correctly..haha

even engine turning ham is great XD

ahh i can't wait for their japan's debut.. i want to saw her again :)

haha i'm spazzing her again..

i do think she just use her days to practice japanese and enjoying college life..hope so..

btw, i was rewatching the teacher is coming again..

the first time i watch it was on my early days as kamilia..

but now, watching it again, after knowing about them more, esp ham, makes me having a lot more emotions and thoughts..

and it almost makes me cry :D

anyway,i noticed, when seungyeon knew about the hidden camera, she cries so hard..and i noticed that her lower left lips looks like bleed a little..

as a result of her holding her tears so much??? :)

@pim

another one, i like her voice when she gonna do the photoshoot..

and then she says "sleepyhead, sleepyhead"..her voice is cute :)

^

^

LMAO SHE INDEED LOOKS LIKE A BABY GIRL THERE. Thanks for sharing Kim XD

-FAINTS-

It might be either DSP is hiding her or its her choice to hide. I hope its not the second case -worrying after hearing about all those expired contracts- Me too Yuda. I used to complain because she was having more TV appearances than others but now I'm regretting saying so ): I really need to spend time watching those old videos again -.- but that Teacher is coming one... def is so hard to stand watching =(

And right HAHAHA she was like starving for sleeping. But that was necessary for them, better fully recharge before they started Lupin promotion :lol: