[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Aww the message would be that concise? okay :'D so its even way simpler than I thought XD

Yup I totally like this idea. There isnt much work to do either so I think we can get it done quickly :)

Think, make it and send it thats all lol

JUST DO IT <3 who would take charge now? :'D I don't mind, really. I'm so used to the printing stuffs as well.

You'll be willing to take this up Pim? :crying: Thank you so much!

If you want to make it into a message book, here's the site I used to make the book for GyulHam's birthday: http://www.blurb.com/

Aww the message would be that concise? okay :'D so its even way simpler than I thought XD

Well, we can also write a letter on behalf of KH. That'd be nice too :D

You'll be willing to take this up Pim? :crying: Thank you so much!

If you want to make it into a message book, here's the site I used to make the book for GyulHam's birthday: http://www.blurb.com/

Well, we can also write a letter on behalf of KH. That'd be nice too :D

Ahhh I was pretty much thinking the same thing this morning when I read the news...some sort of get well project card/gift/messages would really be nice for her right now.

Was going to start a thread on it in projects area too but as I'm no admin/mod, didn't think people would listen to me so I wanted to check with some of you that I'm a little more familiar with but hey, looks like you guys already planning in the works!

I can lend my support if needed. Take care Ham!!

^yes Wilson was just thinking of a get well project.. that would be nice Pim. ^^

i will donate if there is a cost for that project.

btw. i'm planning on giving her a get well gift too if they are still in the line up for New York. since i'm going there.

I hope SeungYeon is okay.. she has been through so much this year. I saw that Korean fans were talking about that fortune teller lady from earlier this year on the Mnet Radio.. they said her predictions seem to have come true. She said how KARA will enjoy great success later in the year but to be very careful about their health...She didn't pinpoint SeungYeon but just thought it was interesting...

^

it cant help popping up on your mind right? the butt dance lol

and we can also suspect that the choreography for the new single has something to do with that part of their body as well O.o

oh yeah mae, I remember that fortune teller part about their health. its somehow inevitable, they have been having a restless schedule T___T

in-in think its okay to have an open thread so we went on making it :D

but we're still considering between a msg book, a poster & a desk calendar-style book :'D

Should we make it a message book instead of a poster instead?

We want to make it something that she can look at while in a resting position (i.e. lying down). Since it's her back that's involved, she probably wouldn't be standing/walking around too much.

Wouldn't it be really sweet to have something like a book to read while you're lying down and resting in hospital or at home/dorm for example :D

^ that guys name is going on my hitlist for sure. >_<

anyways a simple gett well soon card or a message book is good enough.

@stanley the offical DSP statement said that Ham injured her self while exercising.

ZOMG TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER DUDE :angry: HOW DARE HE TOUCHED OUR SEUNGYEON???!!!!! :curse: EVEN HUGGED HER? :curse: turn away Ham, turn awayyyyy >__< Now I have one more reason to not like Infinite HAHAHAH -meanie- but anyway, teehee Ham looks so pretty in that show :D I heart her hair styled like that <3