[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

^lol nice :)

SY can pull off so many different hairstyles~ she has such a pretty face; she can pull of ponytails really well. And her hair for the Heartbeat perf was amazing, I wish the camera focused on her more. :3

nvttw3.jpg

lol it's kind of a useless picture but it's our blue-haired hamm~ <3

• 2 weeks later...
Seungyeon unni was the first to catch my eye in kara ^^ she's so pretty and i thought she was in her teens till i found out she's 21 already!! :D personally i think she looks a bit like Stephy Tang (the HK singer) =P but the prettier and more talented version lol..

Looks like Stephy, really? Well, I guess I can kinda see what you mean, in a really really really subtle way.

^LOL military-style Seungyeon! She looks so adorable in her oversized helmet and coat haha. And she got wobbly after the first squat XD

2wq78g0.jpg

2wmp9o6.jpg

cr/as tagged

What does everyone think about her new hairstyle? I think it looks awesome! Maybe it's for their new concept or preparation for their showcase in Japan.

-attempting to revive thread!-

• Like 1

Haha I hope they comeback with something similar to Break It! Maybe a cross between Break It/Secret World and Mister/Wanna? Strong, subtly sexy, and with a hint of cuteness (reserved just for Jing!) <3

I hope Seungyeon will get to sing in lower registers in their new mini album! :D I mean, I love her clear, high voice, but I kinda miss her voice in Secret World. Oh yeah, and maybe let her sing an English line too haha. I think I'm asking for too much. T_T

Maybe a cross between Break It/Secret World and Mister/Wanna? Strong, subtly sexy, and with a hint of cuteness (reserved just for Jing!) <3 I think I'm asking for too much. T_T

^ Haha.. woot woot!! oh, between Secret world and Mister?... Like what? omooo...

and yeah! SY voice in Secret world amazing jjang! same like sung hee, but I really love sung hee part, jjjjjang! lol. and i miss sung hee so muuuuch!! :D

and i hope i can heard Hara's part more at their new mini album soon,. and More outfits every performance.. lol woooahhh,.

I think I'm asking for too much. T_T
lol, same like... -.-

ps : in~in :I hope you understand what i said... lmao lol!

bonus:

30cpoqv.jpg

am i cute? -.-

^ Haha.. woot woot!! oh, between Secret world and Mister?... Like what? omooo...

Secret World = powerful and serious with kickass choreography.

Mister = playful, saucy, with kickass choreography.

Together = powerful and playful with even more kickass choreography!

PWAHAHA.

(Yup I understand you perfectly :D)

I want more Hara parts too D: And Jing D: -shakes fists at DSP-

^OMG that pic is <3.

"YES BERRY BERRY CUTE."

Secret World = powerful and serious with kickass choreography.

Mister = playful, saucy, with kickass choreography.

Together = powerful and playful with even more kickass choreography!

PWAHAHA.

^ Omona in~in,... LMAO!!! that's very jjjjang!!! hell yeah!!! we need more Kickass choreography from Our girls.. lol lol!!

^OMG that pic is <3.

"YES BERRY BERRY CUTE."

lol berry,..

I hope DSP read this thread... haha!!! :D

lol. i remember laughing over the Seungyeon & Nicole's English Parts in Secret World. It's so cheesy and funny too. :D

this is really cute. with her oversize helmet and wear

there's an article on Seungyeon @ akp:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/whos-loved-by-the-military

For those wondering what Seungyeon was talking about. it was during their earlier guesting on KBS Life Experience. During Rock U era.

^thanks anne for the youtube clip.. I don't know why that swfcabin just takes too long for me to load =/

She's really cute wearing that army uniform and doing that squat! thanks deji for sharing the gif

and yes!! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/dark...005/2wq78g0.jpg

I would die from happiness if she not only use this hairstyle for japan showcase, but also for her comeback!!! This one really looks uber cool and pretty!! Throw away some cuteness and do some major butt kicking!!! HAM ALL THE WAY!!!