[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Ham looks so pretty in the fansigning!!!lol but is it just me or she looked a bit like taeyeon(lol did i spell it right?)

my favourite pic :D

tt-31.jpg

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA ISNT SHE JUST CUTEEEEE?!?!?!LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!

http://i.imgur.com/HDz4X.jpg

THOSE LEGSSSSSSSS OMFGGGGGGGGGGKYAAAA *NOSEBLEEDS*

WITH ALL THESE 'KARA COMEBACK' MY DISAPPOINTMENT IS FORGOTTEN LOL

and lol of course...new hairstle,but alteast they didnt cut it or curl it lol

--

tt-34.jpg

cr.dc

they are back, and i'm very happy to see the girls again.

not only that, it feels good to see them just like what i know like before. nothing changes right?

and to saw HamCole's hair, i'm just very happy, because i like those hairs much better than Jumping era <3

grace

yep, not only unique. but i always think it reflect her personalities very well. how she is "a loner" and didn't like to follow the trend. she knows what she wants :)

yep, that one. GyulHam were very awesome, maybe since they already get used to that concept? while jing a little bit unsuited?? lol. it's just funny to see her there. i believed special stages are due to the tv broadcast request, not for dsp or the girls to choose isn't it? and since they need to comeback strong, it definitely won't be ballad. too bad -_-

btw i love that sponsor pic. ohh how i miss those smiles <3

lorraine

she looks so great in the pic. ham is really back :D i just love her expression and gestures.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i408/xxoo1o/tt-31.jpg

my favorite pic from the fansign as well

so cute~~~~~~ :eyelove:

@grace

the taeyeon post in baidu & dc i told u on twitter

they show these pics to compare ham with taeyeon

LJ93I.jpg

12ODG.jpg

zkCI5.jpg

eYSOm.jpg

0G5F2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HDz4X.jpg

rmb her winter airport fashion? :whistling:

after 3 months, shes become so stylish , i love that

i hope she maintain it :ph34r:

http://i.imgur.com/wnpOr.jpg

i cn't help to notice she is fairer than hara here :scared:

but i think after came back from phuket, she will back to cappuccino skin again

-------------------------------------

yea, they r finally back.... ^_^ ^_^

SH for tmr.... :crying: :crying: better prepare a box of tissue

Edited by ginny_gin

^huh, they do look similar. LOL both of them look really good in it though. I freaking love SY's short hair... I'm so glad they're styling it :)

And those airport pictures haha I love her belt but dangg SY, those are freaking short shorts. Gotta be comfortable in airplanes, I guess~

THEY REALLY ARE BACKKK <333 no more same outfit

LOL gin so the hairstyle was really the same xD

^

our smexii hamster <3

im wondering what did they do in thailand?people said they filmed a mv for the japan album/single...but i heard something bout lg or yeaaa lol

tt-33.jpg

FIGHTING!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_llaio3OOst1qfih97o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1305665605&Signature=hRGEG3gumuBi%2B8UC45hDbhzCKfw%3D

this pic is wooooooow!!!

there were lots of fanboy on dc went crazy because of it..

they immediately set this pic as their smartphone background image :ph34r: :ph34r:

@grace

there r alot of saying abt this cf/cm...

most fan are speculating it to be LG optimus but...

whether it is for korea or japan market..is still unknow :lol:

we shall see..judging from the location of the filming: sun&beach =summer..

summer is just around corner in korea & japan..the wait shouldn't be long

n from the fanpic yesterday....

Cuvg3.jpg

QeQ34.jpg

credit: dc

----------------------------------------------------------

btw, there is a new abt our ham latest airport fashion i translated it from chinese translation ^_^

topic:Han SeungYeon hot pants fashion, become a hot topic among fans

Recently an online community board had posted up Han SeungYeon airport fashion picture , and it catches a lot of attention from the fans.

This picture was taken on the evening of may 13th at Incheon International Airport where Han SeungYeon depart for Phuket for KARA new music video shooting

Unlike, her previous airport fashion style, in the picture Han SeungYeon wore hot pants and show off her leg.

The cute Han SeungYeon

i love how the girls looks very comfortable in thailand, it seems like they are having fun and freeing themselves from any stress.

but seungyeon just being herself i guess.

from the talks about it, it seems that KARA went to thailand for 2 things: MV filming and also one of LG phone CM.

just like what gin shared (though i'm surprised people able to find it that fast lol).

even thai kamilia got the recording of the songs, though it's either they are asked not to leak it first or it's their own initiative. haha

they even made an article from that airport pics? lol. but it's been a while since the last time we see seungyeon wearing that kind of style though :D

gin yuda,oh so its lg and mv...lol i hope its not just a 30 sec cf...flying to thai for a 30~ secs cf is just >< lol and for the mv,i guess itll be a fun song with the summer theme and all xD and im jealous of the people who saw them AND heard the song ><

and thanks for translating that gin :D haha guess everyone's impression to those pic is... "hot"

149upg9.jpg

well you guys probably saw this already,since she tweeted it xD

Ham with her puri~wait its puri right?lol

2n150rd.jpg

cr.everkara

its dead >< busy week

Who's excited for dream concert?!??!?!I'll waiting for fancams, kkamilias <3

Heard that they'll change some of the choreo i hope they surprise us again :D and hamster...i wonder what you'll show us,haha im excited :D and is it jumping and mister? mister o-o thats...erm oh well...wait...choreo change,lol theyll change the butt dance??haha

tt-37.jpg

cr.mysy

tt-38.jpg

cr.dc

^

gahhhhh,thats so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <333

--

Dc...lol where's the 'new choreo'?well hamcole solo moves did change a little

anyways,even tho the remix is the same as the sbs gayo one,its okay.they were still hooooott <3 im glad they didnt do 'experiment' hams and coles hair lmao.and i love their outfits <3 ohh aandddandd finally hams showing her flawless legs,she and gyuri always wear those long boots ><

Some of you mightve already seen this,but whatever :P

cr.uploader and aechak

my hamster is crying,she must be really thankful for the kamilias who supported them <3

cr.uploader and PizzaBbang

was her voice cracking?or just high?

oops,almost forgot...SONFSJDBFLANFMOAEOJALOJNDSOBKSDNFSNEDUFNEWUNFUEWHNIFBDIUBFCOUBDLJCBEOUJ THEY SHOWING THEIR TUMMIES <3333 :eyelove:

Hey all its been a while but i have been helping out the japanese with their relief effort...with that said i posted a new topic on the photobox section and the title is Butt thread. i was wondering if any of you had any saved photos of our baby hammie and here butt? I noticed that SNSD had a spazzing page of their members butts and i said to myself why not KARA also so if you do please post to the topic. thanks and KARA 4EVER

^

ill try to look some pics later,i think i mightve seen some.ohh,i know one,the sbs jumping comeback...lol ill look for that pic later.

Fancams <3 lol i love kkamilias <3 theres like 3 vers of ham fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhV3tihF10s by PizzaBbang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICh_P4frc9s by Aechak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSFI2OdA314 by 캄자

oh my gosh those tears ;~; first time performing in almost 6 months, right? AHHH omg you can really tell how much this performance meant to them -- i read the tweets about performing and I was like s;lkdfajsldkf omg kara ;_; also I heard kamilia brought an ambulance in case SY fell or something? LOL. I thought it was cute.