• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,933 posts in this topic

^

thank you for sharing the gifs.. I really like Hammie's makeup there, her eyes looks so beautiful! :w00t:

who's this girl whom has "beaten" harajing easily? what's next?

[c] oyarinkai

With the extensive schedules korean stars have, they can't sing top notch performances in every event, people need to realize that

seungyeon was giving a comment about a musical titled Stupid Viktor (i think) which are included in the brochure

378428_10150437267161161_669226160_8955131_515829370_n.jpg

383120_10150437267281161_669226160_8955133_415691936_n.jpg

Hammie/HaYeon OhBoy! mag scans

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_00121.jpg

last pic of hammie...*nosebleed* :eyelove:

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

cr.astagged

quite surprised that she accepted this lol,cause i thought she(and cole) doesnt like this type of job

Everytime i see Seung Yeon smile, i always want to laugh

:lol2:

She had a smile that is unique and can attract people to laugh. :lol2:

She is very funny and cute in CF Snickers :lol:

WOAH xxoo thanks so much for the gifs slkdjaslkdf those are huge and SY looks so hot... as much as I loved short hair on her I LOOOOOOOVE long hair haha... she looks fantastic.

Anyways I was watching this famcam of Sy and I made some gifs :3

tumblr_lwwbvgp0oI1r22106o1_500.gif

SY showing her fans how her hair is in the shape of a heart haha

tumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o1_250.giftumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o2_250.gif

tumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o3_250.giftumblr_lwwdoknBnw1r22106o4_250.gif

I really loved SeungYeon's performance for the collab at SBS Gayo. She was having fun and enjoying the stage :)

Ham is so adorable! :gemhyper:

I can't keep looking at her pictures cause her cuteness is so strong! :geminluv: I'm gonna be killed by it

Hammie~saranghae100x :gemshout:

SEUNGYEON LOOKED GORGEOUS! loved her at gayo daejun haha her hair is so beautiful <3

tumblr_lw3d9eDhJ01qh8kafo1_500.png

Animal Farm ep 1-20

cr: hiddenaceday.tumblr

Seungsational Queen of Aegyo...

Good one mate... Seungsational should be officially registered as a word in

KARA dictionary... :thumbup:

Late :P

Yesyesyes

Hammie in sbs gayo was hooooooooooottt :eyelove:

I was fangirling the whole time lol her opening and 2pmkara special stage outfits were hoottt...omg her curves :eyelove:

--

and news...

hammie's gonna be in wgm(dating ver?) lol mixed emotions...but i is still very happy. Im not sure how long will this be, or just a special ep?i have no idea lol

I'm really curious who her partner gonna be.I just hope if its really the suju guys,fangirls wouldnt harm her

Yeah.. Hammie on WGM spin-off! Wondering who's her partner..? Suju members!

yeah I hope so, Hammie is too lovely to be harmed :D

I'm ecstatic about her taking part in the WGM spin-off. I hope her couple becomes a regular. I really hope that she's paired up with an actor rather than any of the SuJu members, I'm really tired of seeing them coupled with every single female idol out there. Maybe Kim SooHyun? SSGB reunion?... hahaha... Highly unlikely with him working on his new series. But honestly an actor rather than an idol, or at least not a SuJu member. Sorry, just getting tire of seeing them everywhere.

I am really curious on who is her partner :confused1:

Hope that he can treat hammie well, or we can just send him the video of hammie talking about her ideal date from the Japanese show 'Angel Beauty Shop' (not sure of the name'

I'm so excited that Hammie, a KARA member, is going to participate on a show! Can't wait to see how cute she is. I'm especially loving her long red hair.

i don't like the idea of virtual dating (virtually married is worst) but if it can bring hammie back on tv screen, then i should have no complaints. hope the lunar special program on 24th will get good rating for its continuation.

yup, i hope he's an actor, anyone who is younger than her. i wonder how ham played out her role..

I'm kinda anticipating Hammie on the WGM special. Honestly i don't watch it at all. But for dear hammie i'm gonna make an exception :)

Seungyeon had unique ideas about dating with a strong feminine side

I really really want this show to be permanent,not just a special ep. Doesnt matter if ill be super duper jealous of her partner,i just want to see her lol

Whoever her partner is, I hope he treats her well if its just for a show lol

i cant stop liking seungyeon!! so cute.... kawaaaaiii.. =)

anyone know hammie's partner?? =)

^

have no idea and clue, rumors keep spreading; we'll just have to wait the official announcement..

really can't wait for the show to be broadcasted! :w00t::rolleyes: