[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Update for Seungyeon lovers! I was on the korean news website and the highest candidate for Seungyeon's partner in pit a pat shake is the actor "Taesung Lee". He's known for variety of dramas and movies he did in Korea. If its true I am excited because Seungyeon never had interactions with him before. I was kind of hoping for her to be paired up with an actor or an idol she has not had many interactions with because they can start fresh and get to know each other gradually.

Please take this news and rumor with a grain of salt b/c nothing has been officially confirmed but many fan accounts and web news had stated the most possible candidate is Taesung Lee.

Here's how he looks like for those who are curious:

[hide]tumblrlqbotzuq221qaqy7e.jpg

tumblrlrtcgnvhqx1qaqy7e.jpg[/hide]

Edited by yoomster

Update for Seungyeon lovers! I was on the korean news website and the highest candidate for Seungyeon's partner in pit a pat shake is the actor "Taesung Lee". He's known for variety of dramas and movies he did in Korea. If its true I am excited because Seungyeon never had interactions with him before. I was kind of hoping for her to be paired up with an actor or an idol she has not had many interactions with because they can start fresh and get to know each other gradually.

Please take this news and rumor with a grain of salt b/c nothing has been officially confirmed but many fan accounts and web news had stated the most possible candidate is Taesung Lee.

Here's how he looks like for those who are curious:

OMG.. If this is true.. im just glad.. i loved him when he guessed on Oh! My School/100 Points Out of 100..

*im not on BIAS mode but when i observed him on that show.. he's kind of remind me about yesung super junior*

Dropping by for the new year.

What have I missed about my little hamster?

I heard that hammie would be in something like "we got married". I guess I have to control myself form that jealousy. I mean it seriously because married is not something that I like to play around with. It is a life time of commitment and a great importance is place on compatibility for a pair. This show would tug my heart sting hard or maybe snap it.

Heard that its a 50-50 between Taesung and the comedian Park Hwi-soon.

I reaaaally hope that its not Hwi-soon,I have nothing against him...its just that err he's too old?and he wasnt even that funny during happy together with kara.

--

IT'S THE 100TH POSTTTT!

Our smexi hamster <3

arjleXcMA69RMlmA2iwd.jpg

OmGJLB64QHhfQNOnxbbDOyRAjDoPn.jpg

qcQYoHcOeUY8XKrBpGOCHDtPS.jpg

Weygx7ZTYrbYR9Q9Nr.jpg

cr.astagged

Even if comedian Park Hwi-soon did paired with hamster...

(If it is really so UNFORTUNATE)

(Trust me, I don't find them compatible too)

I really do hope that all hamster's supporters will not barred from seeing the show...

Cause please remember if the show is getting low viewings, hamster get part of the blame too... (Producer will push the blame to the participants for sure...)

That will hinder any chance of hamster having more shows in the future...

We do want to see more of hamster, don't we?

Let's keep hamster happy, more shows for hamster!!! :thumbup:

^ I was happy to hear that she started modelling again,cause usually gyulharajing are the only ones who models.

--

You guys heard about their solo activities right? What do you guys think that would suit hammie style or want her to do?

Personally I would want her to show her smexi side. Hip hop or ballad would be good too. Haha I just can't pick, but I'm pretty sure she'll surprise us. It's hammie that we.re talking about.

Did you guys see her these past few events? She was smoking hott,like seriously

3 more days before the Pit-a-Pat Shake! I hope we don't get trolled lol

Thoughts about Pit-a-Pat shake...

They were the most romantic couple imo...but didnt really like Taesung...he was moving way too fast. He even tried to kiss her!!! :thumbdown: The whole time, I was like WILL YOU STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER ><

...lol but ham's prettiness on their performance made me forget all about him. Dude she was prettty, seriously. They even recorded 'A Whole New World'.Guess cant blame him for liking her.

Overall, the show was mehhhh, but I still would want it to be a permanent show. I'll love to see hammie more :P even though jealousy would kill me everyweek. If ever they continue, I hope hammie gets more screen time.

Ham was the prettiest, hands down ^_^

lol, with the following "threat" and hint, i do hope this pairing gets promoted to be the next "we got married".

KARA’s Seungyeon: “Now that I am 25, I want to fall in love!”

Everyone is looking for love, and it seems like KARA‘s Han Seungyeon is no exception!

On January 24th, MBC aired their Lunar New Year’s special, ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake‘, where Seungyeon revealed her intention to fall in love soon. “I think it is time for me to find a boyfriend,” she laughed.

During her interview, she directed a bold message to her company by sending a video with the following message: “I am now a 25-year-old woman [23 in Western age]. Stop teasing me and introduce me to a boy so I can start dating!”

She jokingly threatened, “If you don’t let me, I will start rebelling. I dare you to stop me.”

On this episode of ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake’, four couples (consisting of Park Hwi Soon-Han Sunhwa, Lee Tae Sung-Seungyeon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon-After School’s Lizzy, and Super Junior’s Sungmin-SISTAR’s Hyorin) performed duet stages together.

Source & Image: Sports Chosun via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

hold on.. she wants a "kang dongwon" type instead..

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon says, “My ideal type is still Kang Dong Won”

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon confirms that she still sees Kang Dong Won as her ideal type.

In the episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Show that aired on January 22, Han confesses the statement above in an interview.

Reporter Hwang Jae Sung asks Han her ideal type, and she answers, “My ideal type hasn’t changed; it’s still Kang Dong Won,” adding, “My boyfriend can be eight years older than me at most.”

Han also reveals the pictorial shooting set in which she shoots which actor Lee Min Ki and Kang Jiyoung, another member of Kara. Han shows off her cute charm at the set, as well as refreshing charm which she has been appealing with on stage.

Source: Starnews

Credit: Korea.com

if you want more of these, mbc must work harder. hahah

52246779.jpg