• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,957 posts in this topic

Im starting to like her these days..dunno why. Hara has always been no 1 search on my list bt it seems that seungyeon is going to replace her these few days.... Hehe...

i'm the only one who like/ship this couple?? they look cute together,...Taesung so handsome and sweet :eyelove: (i can melt too) but he kinda witty :rolleyes: but i'm happy Seungyeon get pairing with Taesung even she wanted Lee Joon as her partner...i mean Taesung choose her while Joon choose Lizzy...so she's better with guy who love her :P now i ship this couple...but i still love her and Onew :lol2:

I hope that they can make pit-a-pat a regular show so that we can see hammie on tv more, animal farm is not enough :( But I'm not sure how they can make the current show format regular if they have to come up with performance every week, i originally thought it would be something similar to WGM.

Taesung is really sweet to hammie, which is great since she likes a guy who treats her like a baby. and hammie looks really gorgeous on the show :wub: too bad their screentime is so short

How many female idol who make an ultimatum with her company about not letting her date?

Now that she's openly declared her availability, how many guys will confess to her?

I'm sure everyone will support her in finding a man. They should do world-wide auditions :D

Seungyeon is The Bachelorette? instant ratings

my friend tell me that lee taesung is a 'king' of kissing scene in drama :confused1:

and after watching pit-a-pat-shake, suddenly i realize that my friend is right,well although its fake kiss :sweatdrop:

but afterall, taesung and hammie are cute together, but i still prefer kyuhyun :whistling:

and, hammie is total gorgeus in PAPS! :eyelove:

couldnt help put smile while watching hammie on pit-a-pat, she was so shy ^_^

really like her hair down...wasnt feeling the pigtails :sweatdrop:

owh i really hate pit-a-pat director i don't know who should be blame but Seungyeon and Taesung get the less airtime compare to other couple :angry: ...they also didn't leave any message to each other..at the end of the show everyone leave message for their partner i wait for Seungyeon and Taesung but :crying: the director didn't show their message or didn't record it :bored: i felt really angry and sad...i want to know what Seungyeon think about Taesung and Taesung felt about Seungyeon...really unfair for my fav couple :angry:

Edited by alynna

yeah, too bad no messages from them in the end of the show, maybe they didn't record it because of busy schedule or something :unsure:

there still no news about the continuation of this show, I hope there will be another episode and they make it as regular show. Not enough Hammie..! :D

ohmy, i was thinking the same thing. the first quarter of the show they had a good amount, but until they reached sungmin and hyorin..all her screen time was like..gone lol.

i hope they continue on with the show or make her and taesung a couple on WGM!! :D lol

Aechak finally reopened!

Im very glad to hear this because hammie seems to be really close to them,she even left a letter and that ambulance car lol

...and my source of hammie gifs + fancams is finally back :P

I'm glad that Aechak is reopen again, she's very concern..

and that pic of her on that opening site, absolutely gorgeous!

Hamjing and Lee Minki for Union Bay

Hammie and Lee Minki holding hand :eyelove:

ch_1328061721_1999234280_0.jpg

Edited by rhe-c

Hammie fancams

cr.aechak

cr.astagged

omg, i cannot imagine how she/he draws this concept.

by the way is the second picture from "pretty girl"?

Why are there so many pictures and videos of them being blocked or deleted!!

Regret that I wasn't a fan of KARA and K-Pop earlier...

Her English so cute..!!:w00t: but I can't hear clearly what she said about the dog at first

Her English so cute..!!:w00t: but I can't hear clearly what she said about the dog at first

Ham: Wow, you ate something? So wet.

Woman: Yeah she--

Ham: The water?

Woman: No, it's the grass. It's kind of wet.

Ham: Ah. What did you do? Ya, ya, ya. Daisy, Daisy. Daisy, look. ~Look at me~

^

oh thank you :)

it's a rare thing to hear a quite long conversation like that, so cute :D

so rare of hammie to speak english. but i thought it was funny how hammie kept poking the dog, but no response :lol:

why is Daisy ignoring her!!! hahaha the way she's poking the dog to get attention is sooo cute! >.<

this is definitely one of the rare times she spoke English on broadcast :P

ya ya daisy daisy..

daisy look...

look at me..

i feel like uri hammie sing a song to daisy..

kyupta..

please speak more dear.

^ I WANT THAT!!! someone buy it for me please :tongue: lol

hammie looks gorgeous with her long hair :eyelove:

OMG the clips of Hammie and the dog is so cute. I knew she was good at speaking English. It's a very rare occasion :) I am loving the Union Bay modeling pictures!!!