[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

Her airport fashion has improved tremendously! I love her recent airport fashion the most tho. Simple yet hot :thumbup: :thumbup: and omg she's so skinny. If it weren't for Hara lowering Kara's weight average, she'll probably be in those list of skinny kpop girls or something lol. Also, she finally stopped wearing those short dresses and short shorts :P

wonder if her stylist is helping her :P

watching Electric Boy performance in Music Japan, OMG Hammie is so pretty with that wavy hair and shining headbands :thumbup1:

on the side note, I'm aiming for yellow colour so I'm gonna post here mostly if that's okay :tongue::D

edit : I forgot that there is Electric Boy spazzing thread for that, Hammie will forgive me for sure

tumblr_mbu1k2jtEO1rihodlo7_250.gif

Edited by rhe-c

DJ Ham is backkkk!

For those who haven't listen to their djing yet here's the link http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=425357&page=0

You guys should watch all of it :D but ham is the second one

I was hoping that she'll sing shut up and drive too, but she just sang the "shut up and drive" part :(