• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

4,933 posts in this topic

Eng subs K-food ads

Edited by amandalgh

on Naver too

Pd4m.png

my personal note : Ham need to learn more about rocker gesture, she must be felt some kind of awkward since she can't move around on the stage like she did in Karasia but yeah still that stare is so worth wow-ing! (sorry I don't have proper words to desribe my feelings :P)

the rests are just perfect especially the looks; the outfit, the make-up (smokey eyes and orange lipstick omg!), the hair!! all perfect!

such a fiery stage!

off to go, time to hunt some captures and gifs! :D

agree about rocker gesture, and i think hammie is more perfect when sing a balad song :P

anyway hope she can get the best :refreshed:

Edited by mochitaroz

@1:23~~~

Ham kind of forgot the steps, probably because she wasn't feeling that well yesterday :(

Hope she recovers!

^

She does she does. lol well I think she does. Especially when her hair is in a ponytail

Does anybody think that there's another side to Seungyeon? Like a more...darker side? I mean, all the stuff she did and the all humiliation she was put through when she was appearing in all those weird programmes during 2008, that'll definitely change a person. Some of her tweets seem kinda, for want of a better term, emo. It seems to me that she has a lot of negative emotions she keeps pent up.

^^ I don't think she has a darker side per say, It's just she's mature for those experiences and she's realistic. She's aware of how nasty the world really can be.

I recently watched Seungyeon's solo MV for the first time, and I was so awed. She looked really pretty, and the song was epic! (:

@NuparuMahnika - Which weird programs are you talking about? I'm curious.

Edited by itsvictorialee

She absolutely, positively nailed her solo song Guilty in the Karasia in Seoul concert. Man- she can really SING- for a moment, I thought she wasn't actually singing at all, and that the whole thing was backing vocals, but I was completely wrong.

To sing that perfectly, live, after half the concert has gone by- wow.

From Tokyo Dome concert:

ccf3121b413ef643bf16be24829df6b5.jpg

201301071045182410_1.jpg

Seungyeon solo in Tokyo Dome Concert

Edited by amandalgh

I haven't paid much attention to the tour dates, was the Tokyodome concert there last in Japan for a while?

Cant wait for her on GDA :gemheart:

but can only send other ppl to take her pic for me :gloomy:

^^ I did not know there were girls playing the piano, was that in the fancam cause I obviously missed it lol.

Fanpics from GDA :

kj1nn.png

1e6mw.png

credit as tagged

GDA2013

DSC07265.jpg

DSC07272.jpg

f2znrUOh.jpg

credit as tagged

Woohoo .. Hammie is recording for 1000 songs challenge today .. can't wait~!

Just wondering, Ive been kind of behind...but wasn't she supposed to be on Song Challenge? any cuts?