[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

KARA’s Seungyeon, Lee Sang Yeob, & Hong Soo Hyun focus on their script for ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living In Love’

20130221_KARASeungyeon_JangOkJungLivingI

KARA‘s Seungyeon, Lee Sang Yeob, and Hong Soo Hyun were spotted at another script reading session for upcoming SBS historical drama ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living In Love‘.

Photos from the script reading released on the 22nd prove that the three stars mean serious business. They all look pretty focused on the lines in front of them.

A staff member revealed, “[Everyone was intensely focused on their characters], especially Hong Soo Yeon, Lee Sang Yeob, and Seungyeon who were actually like In Hyun, Dong Pyung, and Sook Bin who appear in ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living In Love’. We anticipate their activities as actors and actresses.”

‘Jang Ok Jung, Living In Love’ will premiere following ‘Queen of Ambition‘ this April!

[c] http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/karas-seungyeon-lee-sang-yeob-hong-soo-hyun-focus-on-their-script-for-jang-ok-jung-living-in-love'>AKP

‎[staffs account about Seungyeon InStyle photoshoot today]
- Today there's a filming with Kara's Seungyeon so I dressed nicely in my standard..but my wife caught
- me..ha anyway I learned today that all the PDs that are filming today are all Han Seungyeon stans;;;

[One of the Staff review during Script Rehearsal]
- During the rehearsal, news (about Jang Okjung)were being released~ Ohoh Kara's coming out too~~ I nod and then when I look up. OMG, she's right there hahahahahahahaha As an average person, she was the prettiest after Kim Taehee For real. hahahahahahaha http://vllollv.blog.me/150162008023]

translated by: @__songie

LOL the first few seconds of her anime part sounds so wrong :P lol

and I gotta say even her anime ver loooovees pinkupinku and that hedgehog...soo cutee

...IM IN LOVE WITH THE OPENING SONG SOO ADDICTING