[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

I love those pictures of Jing stevenstanley! Karaya makes my day. Jiyoung is so adorable typewriter.

Wah, thanks for sharing the guitar picture! I wonder if she is practicing a lot nowadays? Hehe.

29639_1390702202149_1069933412_31166321_1958164_n.jpg

credit as tagged

For some reason I found that picture kind of amusing. Still cute Maknae though! Haha (:

Edited by sunnySKIES.

wow..so many pics update o.O

stanley

i don't know how to say it. but every time she sang her last line, she always hold the last words very nice..hopefully u understand :P

thanks for the karaya pic!!

really love it!! esp her pigtails pics..

up until now, i'm still wishing someday later HamCole will appear there =__=

sunnySKIES

haha yeah,her lines in 2Me <3 don't worry..judging from her lines from Rock U until 2Me, i'm sure she will given more opportunities to sing more lines :)

her school life,it's worrying sumtimes, but let's just pray for her that she will be able to study well and make good friends too ^^

ur last pics..it's funny..haha her mouth!! XD yep,it's amusing :P

nov

the SGB pic!! lmao XD nice caps there..haha

and the pics of her with the guitar..that's nice..i really love her white guitar :P

^

wow..never seen it before..nice pic u got there!! thanks :D

beautiful baby :P

btw,saw this on soompi, hilarious !!! baby aegyo on bouquet :lol:

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1284313801

credit:xyuki@soompi

and i really like it how jing sit between hyuna and sohyun when woohyun acted with seungyeonie..

since i really want to see more interaction between jing and sohyun.. XD

YL

heheh yeah i understand what you mean, dont worry XD

dang if only if only if only all 5 were together there, on karaya. =__=

sunnyskies

hohoho thanks for all the pics XD

so matured and pretty :lol: .

try comparing this lol

curbow Oh my goshh! Thank you for sharing! LOL. Jing's aegyo is adorable and that clip was hilarious. I want to see more '94 line too! Haha, never make Jiyoungie angry!

stevenstanley LOL. Oh, Maknae. Even when I compared the pictures she is still beautiful! Just a little bit more mouse-looking one of them! Haha.

Julucifer Mmm, I know right! I think that's Jiyoung's best charm. Being very cute and full of aegyo and yet being able to pull of a mature concept.

Jiyoung.jpg

cr Kara-t

What a cutie ~

Edited by sunnySKIES.

Ah~ the sweet adorable Jiyoung :eyelove:

She's one of the cutest kid/girl I've ever seen lol.

Unlike many girl idols, she does not need to pretend cute because she is naturally cute!

I thank god for Jing's existence, I can sigh with relief at Jing's sweetness.

The kind of cuteness that would never make me feel like puking~ which I suffer when watching some girl idols...

Mellie Oh, my god. I know exactly what you mean. Seeing other female idols attempt aegyo just makes me...Ugh. Jing is naturally charming and cute which is why she is a great Maknae!

kara4life Yup, that GIF is from HahaMong. Unfortunately I have yet to find the link anywhere...Thanks for sharing your picture!

Decided to share this. It's an old article. Sorry if there's a chance it's been shared before!

If you

nov

yes, it's from the recent hahamong shere she guested to accompany sulli..oh my she is very adorable then being the maknae of the "family" :lol:

and u can find the clip on mediabox :)

thanks for the we're with u pics too... that's nice..if only they will release more pics of it again XD

sunnySKIES

thanks for the bouquet caps!!

and the compilation of jing's pics..it's really nice ^^

btw,about trying aegyo..no need to go to far, it's just like seungyeon...haha

i always found it that jing able to do aegyo, both naturally and when being told..it's her insting after all.. :lol:

while seungyeon always fails to do aegyo when she was told to do it, but she have natural aegyo..haha

★KJYx3★ Don't worry. I'm here to share my love for our beautiful Maknae! You won't be able to get rid of in this thread! Haha.

Nowadays I stalk the Kara Soompi Thread a lot and people share a lot of old pictures. Note: These are huge-ish.

080925000003.jpg

090805000005.jpg

05gfhg.jpg

72001117.jpg

Source: SPD Studio

Re-up: xxUntilwhenever@Soompi

Take out with full credit!

What I've noticed is that Jing hardly ever has any individual pictures. I've noticed this in the past but looking at so many pictures at once with only one or two individual Jing shots has me feeling very sad. I can't even say...but that's why I am always wanting to show my love for Maknae more and more. This charming girl will always be number one for me.

jon

lmao yeah!!!

we are used to be the only one here..glad jing got more love..

comparing the number of topics and number of replies, she always got 2nd from the last.. -_-

glad now we have more now..^^

sunnySKIES

haha thanks for the pic!! loving it..

i noticed jing rarely got spotlight too.. but what i've been very thankful, she got a loyal fansite (hoongoding) and it's one of the most active fansite out there :lol:

~~~~

btw,i just watched KARA's perf on Hallyu Dream Concert, i noticed the ties on her right hand got loose on the middle of the songs, and after that it completely gone :P

Awww. Such an adorable Maknae! I love the first picture. She seems like a normal teenager. I hope Jiyoung is doing well! Nothing to share unfortunately.

curbow Really? Thanks for saying that! I know absolutely no Korean Kara fansites except for Kara-t and DCKara (?) Actually I knew SY's and Hara's but never Jing's ): Thank you for sharing the site! I will be stalking it from now on for Jing updates (:

jon

lol..the power of maknae :P

btw,i love ur sig from the bouquet..it's really hilarious..at first she looks like she didn't really wanted to do it, but once it's start, she really into it :lol:

tine

the last batch :D

thanks for the caps..like her laught from the first one..and of course the last one :)

sunnySKIES

i only subscribe to hoongoding's channel at YT..they always update fast with jing's videos, and it always good quality..

ham's loyal one is dchsy and aechak..(no need to mention kara-t XD)

hmm..hara is miracle??? but i never saw a fancam though :P