[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

tumblr_l8vokt0cBm1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8volw5FtA1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

cr: tumblr

I don't know...I really love the Lupin concept on Jing so I don't know what I feel about a comeback with a new concept. But I hope whatever it will be that it will fit Maknae well and let everyone see her charms (:

edit

More pictures from Tumblr. I'm so glad I found a Kara Tumblr! I thought these were too pretty not to share!

tumblr_l84gyv8XM61qc11mlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l82wfhrcUx1qcar25o1_500.png

tumblr_l811dkr0xX1qcar25o1_500.png

^ LOL <3

Edited by sunnySKIES.

^ yeah i think Jing natural cuteness really captured many Japanese fans, ...in case people missed it, after their performance in Shaebekuri 007, a prefecture governor in Japan tweets her directly to offer free banquet if she ever visit that prefecture because of the meat she mentioned on that show "sagagigyu :confused1: " :lol: apparently was coming from that town

i'm glad Jing got more recognition now

B6geW.jpg

cr:dckara

kara4life Oh, my god. Jing is without a doubt the prettiest girl on the earth. I mean, just look at her! It's no wonder that Japanese fans love her! She looks so sophisticated and grown-up in those pictures. Haha <3 Thanks for sharing! I love those pictures.

stevenstanley Nozomi Sasaki? I've never heard of her until now and I just Googled her...Not really a resemblance? Jiyoung is more gorgeous. Hehe, sorry Nozomi Sasaki!

tumblr_l95ohhxfzx1qd7nyso1_500.png

cr: tumblr

Adorable Jing! I smile whenever I see her smile (: I love her so much. That's why she's my forever bias.

wow..soo much new pics..

thank u so much every1 :D

jing with gundam is cute.. :lol:

esp the last pic on this one http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9b5h8nbTh1qcar25o1_500.jpg her expression :P

Jing just got her time now, she got more recognition which means a good thing..

i wish there will be a teaser pic released soon, i really want to know how will the girls looks like..

btw,loving nov's last pic :D