[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Wow the pics that red shared, where were they from?

Soooo cuuute and pretty, Baby Jing... <3

I agree that she was "natural" in Urakara. She was being her cute, innocent self lol.

But I can't wait to see more of her character's role in Urakara. We'll see more soon ^_^

Thanks to everyone who shared those lovely pics :D

Jing~~!! <333333333

about the sports idol championships or sumthing..i know gyu and hara will participate in the swimming does that mean KARA will appear there or just the two of them..?? i want to see jing..i think she can be pretty athletic too ^^

Edited by timstarr

finally in this thread :) will learn alot from all of you here.. ^^

Jjing is my fave <33 since i saw her in Mister then i find out that she likes Arashi (specially MatsuJun) i like her even more ;) still not know much about her so i'm going to learn more about her here with you all..hope its okay ;)

^^

^^

Those pics are AWESOME!!!! And yeshhh!! Jiyoung is nao 18 (17 in US) Lol!!! While you have the pics made I made a video!!^^

I made this video for Jiyoung. Jiyoung brings the sunshine into my dark cloud. In this video I posted some clips of Jiyoung and the Kara members. One clip of her father who was always supporting her. I couldn't get any of her mother T.T but a few clips of her crying. While watching this you could see how close she is to all of the people she's connected to. She's really lovable. I was going to get a few clips of her and her couplings but decided that it doesn't matter about the couplings, it only matters about who is there for her.

WOOOO let's all celebrate Jing's birthday!

She's 17/18 now. She's growing really fast T_T

Not that I dont want her to grow cause I personally don't mind.

She'll always be cute, pretty, lovely and everything else that she already is now.

And most importantly, I love her and I always will. THAT is something that won't change anytime soon :P

Thank you sooo much to all who shared pics!

Kkangji day~! Baby Jing is forever <3

she did great on urakara, she acts all natural to me, lol.

you know the scene where she finds the robot for the first time and screams (with cuteness) to the unnies? it's jjang. :eyelove:

1295092365_%EC%A7%80%EC%98%811_conv.jpg.jpg

cr: kara-t

young, cute, and pretty :tongue:

I totally agree. That part was pure awesomeness and CUTE! I kept going back and watching it over and over and over.

Dahhhh you've made me love her more now~<3 x3 And the construction worker idea, i thought it really suited the song, seeing as they did the butt dance.....^^" Also, when i first saw that mv, their outfit reminded me of the guy pants that had belts hanging either crisscrossed or just one belt hanging losely to the side which used to be a trend sometime ago....which on KARA, looked really cool **___** and they get to show off their perfectly toned bellies!! *envious envious* Jiyoung you awesome!! \m/

Edited by Kimchiquiin

*sigh* I recently saw a news article that was shared in the shoutbox.

I won't talk about the article itself but it just has baby Jing written all over it.

From the description, you can tell that it is Jing and apparently she really wants to come back to DSP.

And it was also stated there that she has stayed up many nights crying about the situation.

Everything came in shock for her, it seems. And she is suffering...

It really really saddens me knowing that she's hurt and is crying.

Ahhh at times like these I really feel useless. How I badly wish to be able to do something.

Baby Jing, please stay strong <333333

cr: bbannyawastukan

I've never seen the scary side of Jing before. Still too cute though.

If you see it on the youtube site you can see translated captions by clicking cc then translate captions beta into english.

Wahhhhh~ Sooooooo cute!! Lol!! I can't imagine her being scary 0.0 but hmm.... after watching this... maybe a bit lol but still cute and beautiful!!^^

Waaa! URAKARA Ep. 2!!! I can't wait to watch it! Jiyoung is so cute there! i wish they release a special episode where Jiyoung is only the cast! :lol:

(By saying she is only the cast, I mean it literally. It's like going to be Shane Dawson types of videos. I know it's crazy but that will be super fun! :lol2: )

Edited by jvaquino

Hmm don't all the members have their solo episodes? Like episode 1 for Gyul and episode 2 for Hara.

Next episode is for Hammie so we'll get one for Jing pretty soon xD

Didn't we see a picture of Jing in a uniform? That could've been the set for her episode or something lol.

Can't wait though. I'll prepare myself and try not to die from her cuteness xD