[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

more gifs at my blog ^^

giantbabyjing.tumblr.com

sorry for the shameless promoting.. XP

Ok! The more gifs. the best (actually I have a sub folder for gifs on my KARA's Jing's folder.

Oh princess Snow White (skinned) Jing? Oh lovely♥ lovely♥ lovely♥♥♥... I will now of saving that princess everynight

(altrough I have never dreamt of Jing as this moment [but she appeared with the other KARA mambers one time that I dreamt of watching Lupin MV on TV]

but we have to wait two more weeks for jing's episode..waaa..cant wait..

why do they have to give jing the goodlooking partner...ham, hara, and gyuri all had uncles as their partners..i feel i cant watch the episode with out punching my computer

thanks 4 this wonderful thread!

i got many precious pics of Jings in this thread..

she is so cute and her smile give me shines..

but after looking all of her pics..

something will always bothering me...

will we be able to see Jing's beautiful smile again in future?

after all the crisis arise in DSP Entertainment...

i'm sure all Kamilia had a great heartbroken through this incident..

i hope for the best for Kara and hopefully everything is going to be ok...

i dont know what i should do without Jing and Kara in my life....

Saranghae Kang Jiyoung...

Ahhh has a year passed by already for me? My goodness, I miss baby Jing so much.

It's been a heck of a long time since I spazzed about her.

Those gifs/pics are always so lovely. Thank you so much timstarr for all the gifs! Will be checking your blog from time to time xD I can't wait for her episode on Urakara btw!

Ahhhh can't wait can't wait!

Jing <3

but we have to wait two more weeks for jing's episode..waaa..cant wait..

why do they have to give jing the goodlooking partner...ham, hara, and gyuri all had uncles as their partners..i feel i cant watch the episode with out punching my computer

:depressed: need to find some kind of distraction to last the next two weeks.

and oh, i like your blog. nice!

Edited by Elemental P

Oh look a her even sick she looks like a puppy a sick puppy... please hope she could rest a little at home, maybe she depressed enough whith this DSP thing that she got sick... you know she is happy and a sad Jing means a completely defenless Jing.

PD. Now I have a werid fantasy that involves Jing, samurais and knigths (killing the handsome guy from URAKARA) and a song that fits with that concept ♪I'm the kniaiaiaight of the wind (Wooohoho...♫

Oh look a her even sick she looks like a puppy a sick puppy... please hope she could rest a little at home, maybe she depressed enough whith this DSP thing that she got sick... you know she is happy and a sad Jing means a completely defenless Jing.

PD. Now I have a werid fantasy that involves Jing, samurais and knigths (killing the handsome guy from URAKARA) and a song that fits with that concept ♪I'm the kniaiaiaight of the wind (Wooohoho...♫

haha..samurais for you?? i'm having SLAM DUNK fantasies..

image9.jpg

tumblr_lg1ahsZMDA1qg4nnyo1_500.png