[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

I haven't been here for a long time and I didn't see those new pics from the airport..

Aigoo, she looks unbelievably tired especially in the last pic.

I would've thought that she cried a lot because of her tired eyes.

It's heartbreaking to see this. I wish to see more recent pics with all of them smiling.

I'm sure we're bound to get happier pictures soon ^_^

Kara fighting!

I think URAKARA 4 was my favortie of them all I think I would love Jing being the star of the EP, but I love it all, the school enviroment KARA in school uniforms, Jing didn't understand anything of class (as me another reazon to have that robot) love letters... at it was the best.

I think this would be pretty high on my TOP of best episodes of everything... If I have one (every cartoon, anime, series, etc.)

I love boxed Jing (When is going to be shipped to my home? LoL) acting like a puppy... everything

nov and timstarr

thanks for sharing the caps and gifs from ep4.

i haven't watched it yet, but from the pics and talks about it, looks like it's a good episodes. looking forward to watch it later :)

like this one http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgj4beVmyk1qcar25o1_500.gif

and this pic http://i.imgur.com/FxDb3.jpg not only her skin, she really got a very gorgeous face too :D

Just watched Jing's Urakara episode with subs and I have to say she really impressed me with her natural ability to act. I wonder if she wants to pursue acting in the future because I think she'd be pretty good at it :)