[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

everyone.....i finished watching urakara special...and there has preview for Nicole and Jiyoung eps...Jiyoung eps is finale...but i don't get why Jiyoung get kid :confused1: ...i want she get hottest man too... :tongue: sorry for my bad english.. :blushing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWsk1UdpV2w urakara special eps...

OH MY GOODNESS at the "extra flirty" picture.

I think I just died looking at it. Jing is so <33333

And as usual, Jing's cuteness makes me fall for her even more. Very cute in everything she does ^_^

I can't wait to watch all of Urakara soon.

timstarr, many many thanks to your lovely gifs! :D

Jing <3

I have been wanting to say that Jing is really a person with intrinsic skills for entertainment. Considering she had the least amount of training, I am constantly suprised by her vocals and now acting skills.

The last episode of URAKARA was really made very touching by her scene with the alien boy.. Where she danced "umbrella" and said that all five wanted to sing more songs..Her emotions in her voice are so good.

I think in the future she would be a huge star. (but i guess she is already quite a huge star now? haha)

^

agreed. time to revive this thread!

jing at IOA is stunning!! personally she is (with gyul) is the one who standing out. she became more mature a lot!

coupled with the dress, it's just feels too great. haha

a good thing, during this period, she didn't completely missing out. since she still joining the karaya.

though i'm still wondering, does those karaya photos new or previously taken long ago???

and i'm wondering too.. we have a lot of news from hara and her school.. what about jing's school??

one more thing, i know it's late. but jing's japanese merry love achievement is totally unexpected!!! ^^ i'm happy with it.. although we need to give thanks to the milky way too..

just some old photos:

Jiyoung0121.jpg

Jiyoung0122.jpg

Our giant baby has grown up to be soo flipping beautiful! I really miss seeing her. I guess in the mean time we just have to look at photos (some are recent...some are not)

1276928419_%EA%B0%95%EC%A7%80%EC%98%811.jpg

%EC%A7%80%EC%98%81%20%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EC%B6%95%EC%86%8C.jpg

Captu1re.jpg

%EA%B0%95%EC%A7%80%EC%98%81_02_rockuz.jpg?type=w3

2.jpg?type=w3

Also I found this gif someone made and thought it was pretty funny.

%EC%9A%94%EC%A6%98%20%EC%9C%A0%ED%96%89%ED%95%98%EB%8A%94%20%EA%B0%B1%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80%20%EA%B0%95%EC%A7%80%EC%98%81%20%E3%85%8B%E3%85%8B%E3%85%8B%20%EC%9D%80%EA%B7%BC%ED%9E%88%20%EC%A7%B1%EC%9D%B4%EB%9D%BC%EB%8B%88%EA%B9%90!!%20%EC%B5%9C%EA%B3%A01.gif

Edited by JJW

never seen those pics before.

i like the 2nd one, she looks fresh and pretty there. what did she do with the hair straightener while she sporting that wavy hair? :lol:

the gif never fail to make me laugh no matter how often i saw it. lol

people making fun of that pics countless times. the ninja jing is cool :P