[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

which episode will it be air???

Popular SBS reality program, ‘Running Man‘, recently returned from a shooting stint in Beijing, China, and it looks like viewers will be treated to another fun episode!

“We returned today after finishing the China Special,” said PD Jo Hyo Jin. “It wasn’t an easy schedule, but it was fun. We think there will be good results.”

The upcoming special will feature KARA‘s Jiyoung along with actor Kim Joo Hyuk and actress Lee Yeon Hee. ”Kim Joo Hyuk possessed surprising variety show talent. He was nervous at first, but he started getting along with his castmates after a while.”

“Lee Yeon Hee also received a lot of love from the male ‘Running Man’ members, thanks to her innocent charm,” the PD said. “And as we all know, Kang Jiyoung has immense variety show skills. The guests definitely worked very hard for the filming.”

While in China, the ‘Running Man’ cast and crew executed a series of games with picturesque landmarks as their backdrop. “On the first day, we traveled through downtown Beijing and the Great Wall of China. On the second day, we shot a martial arts film with a ‘ninja’ concept.”

Following the Thailand special, this will be the second time the show has gone overseas to film. “When we were filming in Beijing, many fans turned out to support us,” the PD revealed, remarking on his show’s international popularity. “We could see the popularity of the show even in China.”

The China special will be broadcast on September 18th.

allkpop

Jiyoung always look soo pretty eventhough she just wear simple thing like t-shirt and jeans..but she still look good..she really loves wearing cap...and she really tall i love her long legs...she wear skinny jeans such a good idea :tongue:

I've been missing out on my daily dosage on Jing... I've been dying D:

Yes, Jing does have immense variety skills! And red4summer, I would love to see Maknae on IY Season 2! She did so well when she appeared with Hara that I think she would have no problem succeeding our Honey. It's really nice to see Jiyoung's talents finally being appreciated. It's about time our lovely Maknae had some individual activities. I'd love to see her act one day soon as well on a Korean drama.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr371p3fda1qcar25o1_500.gif

Thinking Maknae. Too cute. I can't even say in words how much I love this girl <3

^

that episode with hara was too short but it was the one of the best because two kara members appeared on iy (screen). the other two episodes were when cole turned up and when hara brought home (dorm) the beans to grow. and did i remember correctly? jing is the only one who still doesn't have a permanent/main role to play in any variety shows. talk about fairness, it should be jing turn to lead the group, this time into 2012.

^ Agreed. Yes, Jing was great... she was adorable with Sulli. All of the other members have had some sort of variety/radio/acting gig besides Jing. It's such a waste of her talents.

Netizens did recently recognize Maknae for her elegant figure though. It's a start, I guess though I'd like to see more compliments on her goofy personality and growing stage presence. But yes, everyone is acknowledging how Jing's matured into a beautiful young lady. Let's not waste all of that, DSP...

^

nice shot! i just love it when jing did that (hairstyle)!

jinga.jpg

jingb.jpg

@sunnySKIES

probably jing schooling is preventing dsp from committing long hours into her individual activities.

i know the damage iy (hara) can do to me, so let's pray jing gets the head nod.

http://i51.tinypic.com/xn6wrb.jpg

Whoaaa. Mature Maknae alert! Mmmm, true that her schooling will get in the way of any major activities. I hope she's still managing to attend school every now and then and will get that trip with her friends like she wanted! That episode looks totally epic/fun! I can't wait to see how Jing will act with the cast (:

Woohoo, just joined the forum to spazz on Jing hehe... Can't wait for her cameo on Running man.

Hopefully when she grads frm high school she'll have more solo activities so that she can spread her charm and cuteness and attract more fans <3 , kinda sad by the amount of replies she has here compared to the others..

But I heard she's getting popular in Japan, she was the ONLY korean idol on the CDTV Japan 2011 top 30 female artist ranking, coming in at #21 and she got #5 for idol you would want as a little sister -Highest ranked foreigner in Japan...

And that she is 2nd now next to Hara on the mixi site for number of fans . GO JING!

I love her look in KPop event, hehehe she's so pretty and she's so cute while they were judging especially during the Gee perf, she can't hold it lol

Yeah Jing is getting popular especially in Japan :D It's only a matter of time before Korea notices it too, though I wish they wouldn't just focus on her looks, Jing has improved so much in terms of performing and her singing is so good.

Yup, her singing and dancing skills has improved alot, loved her singing in Jumping.

I remembered when she first debut with Rock you, she was actually my least favorite, but now, she's my bias/favorite (actually I love all members, but being human , I have a favorite lol). She's slowly but surely obtaining that "Star" quality.

Hope she can continue to improve and impress more fans in Korea/internationals along the way, plus she;s still young, her talents are still developing and improving :)

Jing has been working hard and it shows in her performance, she can only get better, I'm hoping she'll be consistent in giving energy with her performances though, but love that she's showing more emotion and enjoyment on the stage so looking forward for more improved Jing later on hehehhe

Some sponsor pics :D

5swCP.jpg

7dg2p.jpg

dlwkB.jpg

mVdeL.jpg

egTh0.jpg

Rx3eh.jpg

K0aur.jpg

credit as tagged, naver

Jing on variety = Epic winnnnn! I wonder what kind of story she will tell this time? The preview caption says something about versus Infinite's Woohyun? Hmmmmm.

Maknae is so gorgeoussss. http://yfrog.com/kj8sodsj Jing looks older-ish than Cole in this picture, but a baby in that Go Go Summer one. Maknae of all charms. Can't wait to see her Maknae Energy on stage again. Woooo! Maknae Power!