[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

this hair length is still considered long. (hara hair is very long.) jing doesn't lose any beauty at all. she may even look prettier with the change. i'm waiting for better quality to get a better view but she looks just as awesome.

Currently watching their showcase, wished I knew what they were saying, and yah, I'm still adjusting to the new hair, hahahaha, now I know why I'm bothered, its not the short length, but they thinned out her hair too much, it lost its volume, but I think within 2 weeks after its grown out abit, she will look even more gorgeous :D !!!..

Maknae <3

Wow. Just wow. Jing is absolutely absolutely, incredibly gorgeous.

Watching those performances, she's just emanating some incredible aura and I'm completely mesmerized.

That hair-length really suits her. It makes her look mature, though that's probably meant to happen considering she's growing up. But her beauty never ceases to make me fall in love with her over and over again.

Aaagghh Jing is <33333

Thank you for sharing those pics! :D

Jing look so pretty with long hair....i like her hairstyle....but with short hair she look more hot...Jing is too cute when she shouted "Oppaaaa" i really hope after this Jing can join more variety show...she very good :thumbup:

On this weeks episode of SBSs Strong Heart, KARAs Kang Jiyoung confessed that she almost gave up her chance to debut.

A short segment from the upcoming episode saw her reveal, Because of my first love, who was someone I liked so much, I almost gave up the chance to debut with KARA Because of the upcoming debut, I was supposed to go to Seoul, but I just couldnt break up with that sunbae. As a result, I stubbornly told my mom while crying, Im not going to debut.

allkpop

lolol, as a new fan, i didn't know this fact. i seriously hope the boy will turn up some day and say "hi, you've made the right decision."

tumblr_lrtxmrZJU51qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrtycxEfbd1qcar25o1_500.gif

J: “sorry..are you hurt? ~”

tumblr_lrtyxdRMiz1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lru1zzqs8w1qcar25o1_500.gif

gifs from fansign event

tumblr_lrt9210WSS1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrt8dwqf1s1qcar25o2_500.gif

tumblr_lrt8dwqf1s1qcar25o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lrt7a2mb921qcar25o1_250.giftumblr_lrt7a2mb921qcar25o2_250.gif

tumblr_lrt550IwaJ1qcar25o1_500.gif

gifs from fuji tv's angel shop

tumblr_lru5v5cvDE1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lru59tMZ3H1qcar25o1_500.gif

no one spazzes with me on tumblr..so i'll just spazz here

alsdjlkajsdlkaldjs;lajds;lj;ajsd;jads

kyaaaaa she's so cute!!!!

Edited by timstarr
  • Like 1

i read from a chinese site and shared in streambox:

during the initial courtship, the boy was seeing jing's best friend too. hence jing and her unnie decided to break clean with him but in the end, jing couldn't resist his persistent and they were back (till jing left for seoul).

looks like jing was really really fond of that boy. well.. love forgives all things.