[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

More Japan News coverage from different stations!! this one is from News Zero

Korean Mnet News coverage + plus they were discussing about her ageyo? LOL?

Korean news Y star Jiyoung Cut

Jiyoung must have been the most famous student to ever take an exam this year HAHAHAHA, plus I think this is the most solo coverage she's has gotten XD

SIde eyeing those evil people who says she looks ugly @ allkpop, the poor girl hasnt been resting well plus is stressed, of course she would look tired/haggard :angry:

Edited by black_green

read from a chinese site; before rushing off to airport, jing commented "though the papers were very difficult, i tried my best in answering them. let's wait for the results."

23814946.jpg

[c] as tagged

edited: ok, it was translated in akp.

KARA’s Jiyoung laments about the difficulty of her college entrance exams

KARA‘s Jiyoung revealed that her college entrance exams were a bit harder than she expected.

On November 10th, Jiyoung came out from Daewon Girls’ High School in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul after completing her exam. Initially, she came out with a bright smile and a wave for the press. However, when she was asked about her test, Jiyoung’s mood dropped.

She said, ”The entire English translation part was difficult. But I tried my best to solve each question. Since the test just ended, I don’t know how the results will be. I hope that I achieved good scores.”

After her quick interview, she went on to complete her other schedules. She said, “Because of our Australia performance, I have to go catch our flight. Thank you.”

Meanwhile, Kang Jiyoung is heading to Sydney to participate in the K-Pop Music Festival.

allkpop

Edited by red4summer

^^

thanks! hope she did well enough

Found some translation of the Kpop group ranking poll special,....

take note though, its conducted by AVEX (2ne1 + BB japan record label) with a sampling size of 1000 people.....kinda explains why Big Bang and 2ne1 are topping the different polls :mellow:

Japan TV Guide Kpop groups ranking special

tumblr_lugymvMeC91qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

The person you think is cute?

1. DARA [2NE1]

2. Seungyeon [KARA]

3. CL [2NE1]

4. Jiyoung [KARA]

5. Hara [KARA]

The person you want as a younger sister?

1. MINZY [2NE1]

2. Jiyoung [KARA]

3. DARA [2NE1]

4. Seungyeon [KARA]

5. Yoona [sNSD]

The person you want as your daughter?

1. DARA [2NE1]

2. Jiyoung [KARA]

3. Yoona [sNSD]

4. Seungyeon [KARA]

5. Soohyun [sNSD]

The person you want as your girlfriend?

1. Jiyoung [KARA]

2. Nicole [KARA]

3. Hara [KARA]

4. DARA [2NE1]

5. Jessica [sNSD]

The person you think is smartly dressed?

1. G-DRAGON [bIGBANG]

2. Jiyoung [KARA]

3. Changmin [DBSK]

4. Jang Geun Suk

5. Hara [KARA]

i found this video is soo cute :eyelove: ...Lupin days...Ahhhhh i really miss her hair now :crying: who's the guy beside Jing...i found they kinda close an comfortable with each other...plus he kinda hot.. :D

@ black_green

finally i know who is he...he is former member of G.O.D..his name is Son Ho Young...and i think now he become actor...but Jing can called his ajusshi because their age gap.. :tongue:

want to share this video...don't know if you guys had watch it or not...so let guess who the guy that have crushed to our baby...i just think many of them but they still did not revealed it :tongue: our baby just too cute to resist :blush:

Edited by alynna

^^^^^^^

waa..i've been trying to figure this out too...i've researched it a bit so..

for just friends i thought it could be Kikwang since they did the show Hot brothers together..

kikwang's ideal type: he said once it was HYUNAH on radio star.. and also HYOSUNG in 100 points out of 100 points..

here's a few of kikwang's description of his ideal type (said in different occasions)

a girl with a round features and some flesh than a girl with sharp features like a fox.

also said that he loves a girl that sexy, cute, and has such a charming side.

someone who looks pretty when she laughs, and fun to talk with.

with big eyes and kind

also..park hwisun agencey is H-Line entertainment..ive figured the group must be in the same company that's why they were close..but the only group in H-Line ent is Chocolate..no guy groups..

so next i checked idols who studied the same school as him.. he studied at inha Univ (just google translated it..so not sure) i figured it can be a sunbae or hoobae relationship..so i searched some idol groups from the same school...

#1 ryewook (SJ) same department theater (i think his close with hwisun..)

Ryeowook's ideal type girl: Big round eyes, long hair, he said a girl who make him wanna feed her(this sounds jiyoung to me)

#2 choi siwon (SJ)?? department of arts and sports

siwon's ideal girl:

^^^^^^^

waa..i've been trying to figure this out too...i've researched it a bit so..

for just friends i thought it could be Kikwang since they did the show Hot brothers together..

kikwang's ideal type: he said once it was HYUNAH on radio star.. and also HYOSUNG in 100 points out of 100 points..

here's a few of kikwang's description of his ideal type (said in different occasions)

a girl with a round features and some flesh than a girl with sharp features like a fox.

also said that he loves a girl that sexy, cute, and has such a charming side.

someone who looks pretty when she laughs, and fun to talk with.

with big eyes and kind

also..park hwisun agencey is H-Line entertainment..ive figured the group must be in the same company that's why they were close..but the only group in H-Line ent is Chocolate..no guy groups..

so next i checked idols who studied the same school as him.. he studied at inha Univ (just google translated it..so not sure) i figured it can be a sunbae or hoobae relationship..so i searched some idol groups from the same school...

#1 ryewook (SJ) same department theater (i think his close with hwisun..)

Ryeowook's ideal type girl: Big round eyes, long hair, he said a girl who make him wanna feed her(this sounds jiyoung to me)

#2 choi siwon (SJ)?? department of arts and sports

siwon's ideal girl:

@alynna : haha good detective work!! He looks young though for an ahujusshi hhaha

I don't know that comedian circle of friends, so kinda hard for me to guess, but @timstarr seem to come up with a few names, haha, most probable would be ryeowok then.. :thumbup:

@Jiyoung11 : Awesome pics, our Jing is really growing into a lovely young lady

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on Jing drama (lol, since no one visits her drama thread) , there's another guy lead besides Park Geonil, he is a newcomer, his name is baek Minhyeon (26 years old XD) in the Rainbow Rose drama.

Plot: Still unknown, we only know its a campus love story

C111118_05.jpg

More filming pictures

IMG_0991.jpg

dcpgvq-1.jpg

Edited by black_green

@alynna : haha good detective work!! He looks young though for an ahujusshi hhaha

I don't know that comedian circle of friends, so kinda hard for me to guess, but @timstarr seem to come up with a few names, haha, most probable would be ryeowok then.. :thumbup:

@Jiyoung11 : Awesome pics, our Jing is really growing into a lovely young lady

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on Jing drama (lol, since no one visits her drama thread) , there's another guy lead besides Park Geonil, he is a newcomer, his name is baek Minhyeon (26 years old XD) in the Rainbow Rose drama.

Plot: Still unknown, we only know its a campus love story

C111118_05.jpg

More filming pictures

IMG_0991.jpg

dcpgvq-1.jpg

Wow he just soo hot and handsome :eyelove: sorry Geonil but i want this guy become lead actor... :tongue:

^^

HAHA, I also think he's abit slightly better looking than geonil (LMAO, sorry), I think three of them would be leads, maybe a love triangle? or maybe he's the professor or something lol, but he looks young...

Here's the original Korean article, I used google translate lol

Rainbow Rose

I saw someone did a rainbow rose video on YouTube too

lol, if the rumour of him being an ex-suju member is true, no wonder he looks like Choi Siwon abit, he has a "Suju vibe" XD....

M countdown Best 5 maknae, Jing came in 2nd :thumbup:

Lmao, reading the comments is funny, lots of butthurt taemin fans saying Jing doesnt deserve a higher spot than Taemin on that list HHAHAHA, even a tv show ranking still need to argue, its not as if they can change it anymore :mellow: .

I hope Taemin has a crush on Jing so that the same fangirls would get a seizure when they find out :rolleyes: *evil*

Edited by black_green

^^ ^^

haha...i'm the one who did the Rainbow Rose video... ^_^ i did topic for best maknae in 6theory...and everyone disagree with the rank...they said where is my Kyu and Changmin also Seobaby....everyone has their own biased... :)

:scared: owh just heard Rainbow Rose lead actor Park Geonil is changed to Baek MinHyeon....the one you posted his photo....but nevermind....he look really hot :eyelove:

Edited by alynna