[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that Nature Republic pic... I suddenly missed Jing's long hair. :<

And Jing having a new drama... Yay~ Though I'm wondering how will she get to balance her studies, her drama filming, her IY 2 sched and KARA promotions....

^^^

Nice!!

After the step comeback, she has been on the show weekly idol for

top 2 best maknae,

top 6 superior genes

Top 3 for idols with ageyo

top 6 for Idols with most transformation

She also had the K star news 10 minute special " Rising to the top" posted above.

and now this maknae special feature, impressive indeed, compared to last time when people usually will ignore her or not know who she is...., her popularity is exploding in both Japan and Korea, so I'll ignore the bad things the international fans say hahaha

Btw, whats the video about? Something about power maknaes? all the other people in the same video are very famous, Jiyeon, Gain, Suzy, Seohyun :thumbup:

i want to share this someone make compilation of Jing aegyo...but the man annoyed me..whatever :whistling:

i watch again Kara cover Again & Again song....Jing surprise me with her popping skill...everyone said she cannot dance..but she prove that she really can dance well too..i guess this performance when they started promote Wanna and Mister

i just hope she keep her hair again...

Edited by alynna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...