[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

happy b-day jiyoung you are now 18 years old and just think how fast time fly cause when u first join kara u were just 14 or 15 years old but now ur 18 anyway I just wanted to wish u all the best and have a awesome year this year and may allow ur wishes come true

These days we're definitely seeing you more on the news etc.

Opportunity doesn't just happen, you earned it.

Keep up all the good work, it's a pleasant to know what the giant baby can bring.

I hope to see more of you in 2012 and beyond.

Thanks for bringing down the age in kara too. lol

Beside Hara, though the rest remains cute and beautiful (as always), they have aged.

Take care and Happy Birthday, JiYoung.

My target for you in 2012, to excel in studies and work, and to keep your hair long again. :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

21066533.jpg

Here's the Joo Byung Jin's Talk Concert K-Pop Star Special video.

KARAs Jiyoung admits she seeks out negative comments online

KARAs youngest member Kang Jiyoung has confessed that she purposefully looks for negative comments online.

While guesting on Joo Byung Jins Talk Concert, Jiyoung revealed, Im the type of person who gets even more determined after hearing negative feedback. When I feel like Im not improving myself, I purposefully search for vicious comments online. Then I immediately wake up [and gain motivation] again.

Jiyoung also revealed, Sometimes, Ill look in the mirror and insult myself. The reason is the same. So I can wake up.

Other guests on the show had their own ways of dealing with hurtful remarks made by internet users. Rainbows Jaekyung stated that she makes sure her parents never read negative comments about her out of fear that people would insult them as well. Meanwhile, T-aras Jiyeon shed tears as she recalled certain comments that deeply wounded her.

Source + Photo: Newsen via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

I like that Jing thinks positive and at her age when she debuted, and till now she must have read lots of hurtful comments. It's nice to see that she's turned negative comments to such positive thoughts, shes grown up well. I just hope no comments get stuck in her head. She's graduating isn't she in Febuary? Uwahh~ I hope she goes to her garduation ceromony, it's only once in a life time to celebrate your high school graduation. Also her Unionbaby photos came out nice well, and her skin looks flawless in the natural republic photos. Goddess in training~ ^^

KARA's Kang Jiyoung Graduates From High School!

KARA's Kang Jiyoung has finally graduated from High School! On the 8th of February, she attended the graduation ceremony with her family and friends along with her school mates. Kang Ji Young looked simple and adorable wearing her school uniform, a jacket and wearing minimal make up.

Being a member of the top Hallyu star KARA, reporters were also present on her graduation ceremony. Despite her busy schedule, Ji Young arrived in school on time and she immediately went to her friends and chatted with them and they enjoyed their graduation ceremony spending their last time together.

Kang Ji Young also shared her feelings about the graduation and said, "Im a little sad that I wont be wearing my school uniform anymore and I wont be seeing my friends in a long time but Im still happy I got to see them again and meet them at our graduation. Im quite disappointed that I feel sad, I thought I would be excited and happy the whole time. I wanted to spend a lot of time and share a lot of good memories with my friends but I wasnt able to, But im still Happy i get to meet them".

It was already a surprise that Kang Ji Young still attended her graduation ceremony despite her busy schedule as KARA is busy preparing for their upcoming concerts, but she still made time and even invited her teachers and friends to attend KARA's concert.

source

credit

39826820.jpg

67009139.jpg

28995584.jpg

99354698.jpg

62173137.jpg

77109562.jpg

18789709.jpg

32333784.jpg

27705248.jpg

76320549.jpg

[c] as tagged

video1, video2

[c] kamilia0329

Jiyoung (unlike her classmates) doesn't need to look for a job after graduating. :thumbup:

One can always tell who has the potential to be a star by their ability to smile once a camera is pointed at them. Yes Jiyoung you are a star!

I wonder why they let the press film the graduation? Wouldn't Jiyoung want to be with her school friends without all the cameras?

I wonder why they let the press film the graduation? Wouldn't Jiyoung want to be with her school friends without all the cameras?

^

the school probably let them in for the obvious reason.

imo, our poor girl should be allowed with her friends, classmates and teachers, without the cameras.

it wasn't a filming day but a graduation ceremony for everyone (not only one girl).

i hope the people whom attended were smart enough to realize that she didn't invite the camera flashes in.

look at this fancam (right at the end), jing must have the same feelings too.

[c] KanasiH

[c] MrHoneyHammie

Edited by red4summer

Jiyoung in Rainbow Rose set....finally cab watch a little scene...Jiyoung acting was good for beginner :thumbup1: and her eyes look really red when she crying :crying: baby don't crying...can't wait for Rainbow Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoOTouXq2YE&feature=player_embedded

Edited by alynna

wow wow..impressed with jing's guitar skills !! didn't know she's managed to pick up guitar although i remembered that she did ask ft island's jonghun for guitar tips ..haha

her solo was really nice too !! suited for her .. :)

maknae is all grown up now and i'm proud of her ^^