[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

ahhh where is jingly jingly lovers >_<

hmm since there are no official thread for Speed Up yet and i can't maintain a new thread right now, just want to share this:

527154120.gif

cr: Lupang

her expression! i love it <3

also this is the first official MV with her new hair i think?? ^_^

btw, Wanna Do is too nice. it suited her voice very well~

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first it's invincible youth and now rainbow rose, 2012 is going to be jing year!

i have this familar feeling (which was very smiliar when i first got to know hara), this baby is growing, hitting another level, within me.

it's never too late to know.. that i can love jing as much as hara.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like jing's hair is growing! <3 gawsh, she's so cute :) i like this length on her, hopefully their stylist doesnt chop it off AGAIN. :P

does anyone have the link to rainbow rose ep 2? i like skimming through it until i see her and just watch her facial expressions, i think its hilarious and cute :) lol

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone miss jing with long hair?

44767490.jpg

[c] as tagged

initially when jing did the (hair) cut, i was shocked and disappointed.

i couldn't agree and prejudiced against the change but.. things have changed.

credit to iy2 and rr, i'm re-discovering the other side of jing.

i was so wrong.. long or short, it doesn't matter.

i really love this maknae of ours!

Since Jing forum always always need much more love and that she's the only one without a spazzing thread yet, I thought I should start her one. lol

Starting off with a bit of her sponsor items...? ^_^

48286283.jpg

57013582.jpg

94562015.jpg

12576112251234.jpg

^

so cute. :P

125761122512345.jpg

I think it's awesome that Jing was the one who picked their outfits for Mister. It also shows that their opinions matter to DSP and that they consult the girls first.

For those who might not have any idea what I'm talking about. lol

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnAMOCSfhZ0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnAMOCSfhZ0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnAMOCSfhZ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

At the end...interview part.

Let's show much much love for our Maknae~~

yeaah..lets show much love for jiyounh

A letter Kang Ji Young wrote to her father was revealed in time for Parents’ Day.

Aired on May 9, SBS’s One Night of Entertainment introduced BoA’s mother, Kara Kang Ji Young’s father, Super Junior Yesung’s mother, and Park Jin Young’s mother.

When asked if he received a carnation, Kang Ji Young’s father, Kang Gun Wook, told the staff, “She even prepared a present in the morning,” and took out a letter written by his daughter.

As her father read aloud Kang Ji Young’s letter about how their family is the best and that she is always thankful, his eyes became filled with tears.

He said, “The girls went through a different kind of difficulty, unlike the other idols.” When the staff asked about the ‘Kara Situation,’ he replied, “It was very hard for about three months, but after everything was solved and taken care of, we were at ease again. Like the saying, ‘The ground gets stronger after the rain,’ it got a lot better afterwards.”

On seeing Kang Ji Young’s handwritten letter to her father, netizens commented, “Her handwriting and her heart are so pretty,” and “Although Ji Young is the youngest, she seems to be a dependable daughter.”

[c] enewsworld

i tried to upload yesteday morning but it was blocked immediately.

anyway here's the letter.

24494953.jpg

• 2 weeks later...