[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Why did the guy left JiYoung again ? lol felt really sad for JiYoung in the PV :crying:

I'm guessing he had some disease which would eventually lead to his death. He decided to leave Jiyoung while he was still alive as he didnt want Jiyoung to go through the pain of watching him die. He would rather she retain a memory of him while he was still alive and well, rather than for her to have her last memory of him was him dying on a deathbed.

keke, very drama like, but I liked it, especially her crying part, looked very natural...

^

omg.... I just noticed that the guy had blurred vision throughout the PV, concentrating on JiYoung too much never even bothered about that blurry vision or what that guy did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways here is something to read

Kara

not sure if there is any truth in it but jiyoung is definitely getting a lot of attention these days.

though i haven't watched iris, i know the drama was a huge success.

so even if jing's role isn't the main cast, she is going to receive lots of exposure, both locally and overseas.

this is a good opportunity, i still can't believe it. :thumbup1:

KARAs Jiyoung, B2STs Doojoon, and MBLAQs Lee Joon to join the cast of IRIS 2′

37129493.jpg

KARAs Jiyoung, B2STs Doojoon, and MBLAQs Lee Joon are reported to have all been cast in the upcoming drama, IRIS 2.

According to a drama representative, the three idol stars will be joining the all-star cast taking on roles as agents.

Kang Jiyoung has been cast as the honest and confident agent Song Chae Ran, Yoon Doojoon as the cool agent Yoon Shi Hyuk, and last but not least Lee Joon as the talented password hacker, Kim Ji Hun.

In addition, actress Im Soo Hyang of New Tales of Gisaeng will also be joining the cast as an assassin working for the Russians.

One representative reported, We have put in a lot of time and effort into casting for IRIS 2′ to live up to the success of IRIS with Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee as the leads. In addition to idol stars Kang Jiyoung, Yoon Doojoon, and Lee joon, older actors such as Baek Yoon Shik and Im Ha Ryong are also being considered for roles in the drama. We are expecting for [the production] to exceed the success of its predecessor.

Meanwhile, the drama is scheduled to start airing at the beginning of 2013. To continue the story after the death of Lee Byung Hun in the first production, actors Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae, and as recently reported Daniel Henney, are all highly likely to take on lead important roles in the drama. Taewon Entertainment which produced the first IRIS will be in charge of the sequel as well.

Source + Image: Daily Economics via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

Edited by red4summer

^

something like this? lol

91101463.jpg

i can't wait for 2013 to arrive.

updated:

according to dsp on 19th, the role has indeed been offered but nothing has been finalised.

they are still in discussion and no contract has been signed yet.

Edited by red4summer

^

something like this? lol

91101463.jpg

i can't wait for 2013 to arrive.

updated:

according to dsp on 19th, the role has indeed been offered but nothing has been finalised.

they are still in discussion and no contract has been signed yet.

LOL ERIC I THINK THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY PICKED HER! you totally reminded me back during the days when this pic was a total hit LOL. hilarious ttm lol.

And Wanna do is like the only reason that gives me the urge to learn guitar so that i can play and sing it in future events like fansign LOL