[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun cast in Iris 2

69322262.jpg

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun were recently cast in the TV series Iris 2.

On September 24, the production company for the series said that they cast Kang and Lee in their series. Kang and Lee will play the roles of guards named Song Chae Won and Yoon Si Hyuk from NSS VIP Guard Team.

Kang debuted as an actress through the TV series Rainbow Rose, which aired in Japan until last June. The series Iris 2 will be the first Korean series for her.

Lee was recognized as an actor through the movie Ninja Assassin and KBS’s series Jungle Fish and Sent From Heaven.

The Iris 2 previously cast Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae, Kim Young Chul, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Min Jong, and Daniel Henney in. Producer Pyo Min Soo, who produced TV series Full House and The World That They Live In, and writer Jo Kyu Won, who wrote plots for TV series Iris and Poseidon, will work together for the Iris 2.

The series will start shooting in October to capture the audience with their bigger scale, elaborate plot, and deeper emotions. It will air in the first half of 2013.

Source: Starnews

Credit: en.korea.com

i wonder if jing will request kissing scene again.. lolol

finally, it's confirmed! kind of relieved. :)

and no more worries thinking korean audio is available or not.

Edited by red4summer

kekeke.. I'm kinda mmmmm about two of them being a couple on the show.. chemistry is important to make the characters together good.. I wonder how it will pend out.. it's kinda weird to see her with Lee Joon. Lol, imo, i would have like to see her with Doojoon's character. Well.. I'm not even sure if the show requires them to be a couple anyways.. haha

Hopefully our Jing will do good. :D Go Go JING!

:thumbup:

Congratulations maknae !! This is great news for her and Kara.

Heard that they will be a villain couple ? Not too sure about this. If so, this will be a breakthrough for her although I'll say that she is already practicing those killer stares in Pandora. XD

My impression of Lee Joon definitely does not make him an ideal partner for Jing. LOL.. hopefully their chemistry together will change my opinion.

If the rumour is true, that'll be good for her hehhe

Maybe the producers saw the Fanmade Jiyoung Cop video? Lol, she looks like a spy there and in speed up lol

Holy crap, I wasn't aware I could laugh that hard xD