[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HELLO GUYS WE CAN POST JIYOUNG'S ACTIVITY ON INSTAGRAM AT OFFICIAL TWITTER THREAD ALSO SO DON'T WORRY

CHECK IT HERE AT Official Twitter Thread HERE

not sure if there'll be a thread for her instagram

dont worry we have but it's in official twitter thread also! just put indication instagram update

I really thought this is KARA's secret love Filming.....

KARA Kang Jiyoung, Picture at Donghae Sea in a Dress

aO17Wu82.jpg

• kang jiyoung beach picture

KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung revealed a picture taken at the beach.

Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on his Instagram, “Donghae sea” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kang Jiyoung is opening her arms wide, smiling at the camera. She is also wearing a chiffon dress to add to the lovely atmosphere of the picture.

Internet users who saw this commented, “She looks so lovely,” “I thought she was taking a photo shoot,” and “I want to go to the ocean too.”

Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Instagram

English Related Article

Korean Related Article

No Min Woo wants to film ‘We Got Married’ with KARA’s Ji Young

No Min Woo recently made his comeback in the music scene as ICON, and as a member of a 3-member rock band after a 7 year hiatus. In an interview, No revealed that he was a fan of KARA

When asked about which particular variety shows he would love to go on, No Min Woo brought up MBC TV ‘We Got Married’. 

When asked about who he would like to be paired up with, No Min Woo replied, “My ideal girl would be someone who is adorable and act cute. I personally like the voices of KARA’s Park Gyu Ri and Kang Ji Young. Their voices resemble the heroines of comic books, and can ignite memories of my youth. I love to read comics, and KARA resembles the heroines found in such comics.”

source : http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/no-min-woo-wants-to-film-we-got-025000317.html

No Min Woo wants to film ‘We Got Married’ with KARA’s Ji Young

No Min Woo recently made his comeback in the music scene as ICON, and as a member of a 3-member rock band after a 7 year hiatus. In an interview, No revealed that he was a fan of KARA

When asked about which particular variety shows he would love to go on, No Min Woo brought up MBC TV ‘We Got Married’. 

When asked about who he would like to be paired up with, No Min Woo replied, “My ideal girl would be someone who is adorable and act cute. I personally like the voices of KARA’s Park Gyu Ri and Kang Ji Young. Their voices resemble the heroines of comic books, and can ignite memories of my youth. I love to read comics, and KARA resembles the heroines found in such comics.”

source : http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/no-min-woo-wants-to-film-we-got-025000317.html

Suddenly pops back out and says want to be paired with Jing in WGM ? That_Escalated_Quickly.jpg

Jiyoung is FAKE!! Those rumours about her past being an Iljin must have truth in it. Im sure she has done many naughty and dirty things with other men. So many dirty rumours pointing to her, I bet she even lost her virginity!! Under that pleasant exterior, it is full of dirt and lies!! To act all innocent and cute and lie to us for so many years, she is indeed a very scary person! Her deeds will not go unpunished Karma will make sure of that!! 4=1!!  

Ok I feel better now.......off to bed!

How dare you call yourself a Kamilia/Jiyoung fan. Go ahead and defame, but do that somewhere else not here. I've had enough of your sick jokes. I've tolerated enough. If you keep this up, I, in any circumstances, will report you to get out of this website. This is the only warning I'm giving you. I'm not tolerating anymore. 

How dare you call yourself a Kamilia/Jiyoung fan. Go ahead and defame, but do that somewhere else not here. I've had enough of your sick jokes. I've tolerated enough. If you keep this up, I, in any circumstances, will report you to get out of this website. This is the only warning I'm giving you. I'm not tolerating anymore. 

I will delete that post....  

Yeah its stupid of me to write those things. I dont know what got into me lol.

I will restrain myself from now on. if i really do hate her, i wouldn't be splashing her images around my profile. lol I love Jiyoung very much so no matter what i say about her i will still support her. Im still in shock over her twitter leave. anyways i feel better now after letting it all out. im no longer mad at Jing. I am able to accept her decision to leave twitter.

also please hate on me, put me down, ignore me, report me or make me feel any worse because of this.....no hard feelings :P

I dont like to fight or argue with anyone so peace?  

P.S. I still love Jiyoung more than you!! ahahaha! *runs away*  

I have wrote my peace..... Hope you can forgive me

Edited by Deaththekid