[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

'UNIONBAY' provides a behind-the-scenes look at Lee Min Ki, KARA's Seungyeon, and Jiyoung's photoshoot

KARA-Seungyeon-Jiyoung_1376101705_af_org
KARA's Seungyeon and Jiyoung, and actor Lee Min Ki reunited recently to participate in a photoshoot for apparel brand 'UNIONBAY'.

These three have worked together on several occasions before and it's pretty evident in the BTS photos released that they seem to be good friends who are quite comfortable around one another.

While revealing the fun photos, a rep recalled back on the atmosphere of the shoot as he said, "As they've been acquainted for two years now as endorsement models, it's become pretty much a given that they not only ask each other how they're doing but play smartphone games with one another during breaks. They're always laid back and boast fantastic teamwork so we were able to complete the project on a lively note."

Check out more BTS photos below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/unionbay-provides-a-behind-the-scenes-look-at-lee-min-ki-karas-seungyeon-and-jiyoungs-photoshoot

Jiyoung_1376101802_20130810_jiyoung.jpg

Jiyoung_1376101803_20130810_seungyeon.jp

Jiyoung_1376101803_20130810_jiyoung_leem

[FANCAM] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 "Rehearsal"

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by DooDoo

BRX7II-CMAAAkMi.jpg

[Event] 130810 Music Core Music Festival in Sokcho 2013 by ㄴㅇㄹ @DCInside

SPq7XOs.jpg

8mvvKfI.jpg

b0Blfg9.jpg

9Dk9X29.jpg

NPPg9GI.jpg

rMRIipo.jpg

7o0fo1X.jpg

fZy4ZsX.jpg

KKTi2bz.jpg

WynkEwY.jpg

BlkDtsj.jpg

5qtDjgF.jpgQMnoJCo.jpg

vAx7t4a.jpg

29c9Kay.jpg

HvIsyeo.jpg

Ending credits for 130803 Entertainment Weekly. Interesting only because Jing was seen chewing on her collar. So cute! But er...what would Unionbay think of that?

ScreenShot2013-08-11at14200AM_zpse2f5f6a

ScreenShot2013-08-11at14305AM_zpse246fd6

ScreenShot2013-08-11at14327AM_zps9cfe748

The video... it's a fleeting scene.

credit uploader/steprider

998776_157885591072392_587915228_n.jpg

j1WHXa9.jpg

K-pop girl group KARA is coming back to the local music scene next month, breaking one year’s hiatus.

KARA has confirmed their comeback with the fourth studio album in September and released a teaser image of five KARA members donning men’s suits through their agency DSP Media’s press release Monday morning.

Breaking the one-year hiatus since their fifth mini-album “PANDORA,” the upcoming record is the group’s first full-length album in two years after “STEP.”

During their tight filming schedule of cine-drama “Secret Love,” helmed by acclaimed TV producer Kim Gyu-tae, KARA members were busy collecting their ideas for the new album, a DSP official was quoted as saying.

Credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68609

shared by fantomas

After a long, long wait from all Kamilia, KARA is finally having their Korean comeback!

It's been almost a year since the girls' "Pandora" promotions, and KARA has finally released a teaser image for their comeback! The girls haven't revealed a specific date except that it'll be in September. The comeback will be a full album. 

All the girls got decked out in suits, and they look amazing as the 'male' KARA! It looks like they're going for a boyish look this time around. Stay tuned on allkpop for more KARA comeback news!

http://www.allkpop.c...tember-comeback

Sometimes I can't believe JiYoung is only a few months older than me (we're both born in '94). She's just so mature! When I first got to know KARA, I thought Nicole was the maknae because of JiYoung's mature appearance. When I was corrected, well, I was very surprised. But it didn't change my view on JiYoung. She's a wonderful young lady and I love her voice. Wanna Do is such a brilliant song, just the right one for her and it shows how great her voice is.

SeungYeon is my bias but JiYoung is my unnie<3

KARA Kang Jiyoung Reveals a Picture Of Herself Yawning

xr26Wa89.jpg

kara kang jiyoung yawning picture

Group KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung revealed herself yawning.

Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on her Instagram a picture of herself yawning.

In the picture, she is in a tanktop, lying down on her bed and yawning. The play button in the center of the picture made it look like a video clip, arousing laughter.

Internet users who saw this commented, “I thought it was a video so I clicked on it,” “That’s a real yawn,” etc.

Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Instagram

Edited by edr49890

That dog is really lucky, as he received a KISS from the Giant Baby, Kang Jiyoung!!   :giggly:
Who envy him??   :aha:

I wish i'm that DOG too heheheheehhee

looks like Jing will be on the Sept. issue. 

[info]Jiyoung COSMOPOLITAN 2013 September issue "TRENDY LIPS 카라 강지영이 '강추'한 리치한 컬러감과 촉촉한 수분감의 립 제품은 과연 무엇?"http://book.interpark.com/product/BookDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000400000&sc.prdNo=213007209&bid1=search&bid2=product&bid3=title&bid4=001…

cr: https://twitter.com/Zephyrean/status/368424155529478144

Cr:ant100

:gemheart: woww!! who is this lovely girl? wit baby-fats...awww  :eyelove:

want to join?

tumblr_mrn9rfQTLV1s5x9xro2_r1_400.jpg

• Like 1