chupachups

From Micacle_5 twitter:

Shared by ponytailcanyon

They say Kara designed a contact lens. 

Posted here: Photobox [sponsor] 131119 KARA Contact Lense

shousai_jiyoung.jpg

http://www.seolle.jp/item_gyuri.php?blid=fc-info

• Like 1

KARA's Seungyeon is a hot bookworm for 'Vogue Girl' + Jiyoung shows she's all grown up for 'Arena Homme Plus'

Jiyoung_1384826620_20131118_Jiyoung.jpg

BZeBQlLCIAArbRb.jpg

TEXT

KARA's Seungyeon and Jiyoung put a sexy twist on classic looks in their solo pictorials for 'Vogue Girl' and 'Arena Homme Plus'!

SEE ALSO: Hara and JeA to show how they raise their pets on upcoming program 'Fashionable Pet Life'

Seungyeon surrounded herself with books for the pictorial to complete the bookworm concept and looked like she popped right out of stories you find in books of a beautiful protagonist or heroine. 

Jiyoung also showed that she is now a grown woman with the maturity she exuded in chic black-and-white outfits for her pictorial. She also shared, "There are a lot of people who see me as having a cute image because I'm the maknae. Although I am thankful for it, I was a bit afraid and didn't want to go back to that image. Although a cute image is good, now that I am an adult, I want to try things that look cool and sexy."

Get motivated for the finals coming up before Thanksgiving break for many of you with Seungyeon and Jiyoung's studious and sexy pictorials below!

Tip: itsme

[ allkpop ]

Edited by edr49890

BACK OFF, SHE IS MINE~!

......wait, Hoon JiYoung? And I need HQ of that scan~!

that's JIYOUNG fanclub ..and you can buy PHOTOBOOK of jiyoung its actually available now.TONS TONS of JING JING HOTNESS and CUTENESS 

• Like 1

Kara’s Kang Ji Young Sheds Her Cute Image for Arena Magazine

Kara member Kang Ji Young looks sexy as she shows of her curves in new pictures from Arena Magazine.

A source related to the photo shoot stated, “We were concerned at first. Due to Kang Ji Young’s well known cute image, we weren’t sure if she could pull off the sexy image. However, just after taking a few shots, Kang Ji Young looked in command with her sexy poses and eyes. Our doubts were groundless, and Kang Ji Young had always been sexy.”

After the photo shoot, Kang Ji Young had a candid interview with Arena where she discusses her image. She said, “Since, I’m the youngest member of the group, people always viewed me as the cute one. I’m thankful for that image, but people were afraid of me changing this image. I didn’t like it. Of course the cute image is nice, but I’m an adult now, and I want try more cool and sexy things.”

201311190928551111_1.jpg

[ SOOMPI ]

Edited by edr49890