[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Wishing Jing the best in London for her studies! Really excited that she is going to learn english which definitely benefit the international fans as she will be able to communicate with us. Even though I am sad that she is left, but if she's happy, I'm happy. Just hope that she will update us! :) Fighting Jing!!! Hope I will be able to bump into you during my London trip in June. *fingers crossed* XD Singapore was under Britain, so it's kinda linked. >< 

Those photos are from last year, there's no photos of her leaving Korea as she left quietly. 

• Like 1

This is making me sad,  :gemcry: 
Jing you were KARA's energy,
Together with Nikori, you made unnies happy~ 
Pls never lose the smile that all Kamilias love,
And the aegyooo, asdfghjkl;  :gemnoway:

Pls never change and always remember us Kamilias,
We love you & we'll miss you~  :gemheart:

Pls take care of yourself, 
Someday~ we'll meet again  :touched:

• Like 1

Jjing's instagram of her letter to the fans.    

My translation.  

Hello, it’s Jiyoung.  

I think it’s been a long time since I am writing to you like this again. I picked up a pen because I wanted to properly convey my true thoughts to everyone. I am sure you’ve already read the news articles but I left for London on the 5th. Although, I came to the UK where a friend of mine is living since I was a little afraid going it alone, I realized how precious the people around me are since until now other people always took care of me including the members and the staff colleagues.  

I am really happy right now and spending it to the fullest. It is perhaps because I’ve come to this point always looking forward and in a constant hurry. I am going to read a lot, study English and travel as well and want to experience many different things that I was not able to before.   I don’t know when but I will return as more a grown and fabulous person. I hope that you can wait for me and don’t forget about me! I will try my best to repay for the boundless love you’ve given me.  

I will send my regards time to time! I know I’ve given some much concerns, and on that I want to give my sincerest apologies. And please don’t worry about me from now on, I am brave and healthy. Please be happy and healthy! Please send me your encouragements and cheers. Thank you.  

2014.4.6 Jiyoung from England

http://instagram.com/p/mbgQD1kLGJ/#  

http://instagram.com/p/mbgScqkLGS/#        

bcfefa28bd2911e3b76812097147deb9_8.jpg    

cca192ecbd2911e3b4860002c9d08736_8.jpg

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 5

To all the fans :

Long time no see. I am writing this letter to express my feelings.

Thank you for your support to KARA's Jiyoung .
As you might have read in the news, day 5 I went to England.
As I was afraid to be alone , I chose England where lives a friend of mine.
Now that I 'm alone I realize someone who always took care of me and the other members of the stuff and people were always beside me supporting me .
I realize how important it is the people who are around me.
Until now I had not much time to think about my future , so from now I want to think about it .
I want to read books, study English, to travel, I want to do things I have not had the opportunity to experience so far.
And then , even when you do not know is, I want to return to be a better woman.
So please I ask you to give me time to improve my skills ! I'll be happy if I wait for my not forget ! I apologize for worrying and take a selfish choice.
I'm living happily and positively.

crs anjo (@angellycf)

Edited by LoveAction
  • Like 2

To all the fans :Long time no see. I am writing this letter to express my feelings.Thanks for supporting long to KARA's Jiyoung .As you might have read in the news, day 5 I went to England.As I was afraid to be alone , I chose England where lives a friend of mine.Now that I 'm alone I realize someone who always took care of me and the other members of the stuff and people were always beside me supporting me .I realize how important it is the people who are around me.Until now I had not much time to think about my future , so from now I want to think about it .I want to read books, study English, to travel, I want to do things I have not had the opportunity to experience so far.And then , even when you do not know is, I want to return to be a better woman.So please I ask you to give me time to improve my skills ! I'll be happy if I wait for my not forget ! I apologize for worrying and take a selfish choice.I'm living happily and positively.2014.4.6From: Jiyoung from England .     crs anjo (@angellycf)

i'm getting teary reading her letter....really want to cry (╥_╥)...don't worry jiyoung,we will always waiting for you and never forget you...good luck on your new life n always remember to be happy in everything you do...

:gemcry:   BABY JING!!!!!   :touched:  We'll support you all the way!    :gemcheer:   Even though some of us are still hurt about it,  :crying:  we just have to think positively.  ;)  No need to apologize to us.  :gemwin:  Everything has a purpose, we understand... May you be SAFE AND HEALTHY   :gemflower:  while you're away. I give my :gemheart: BLESSINGS, PRAYERS and LOVE to you.  :thankful:    :jyc6: Thank You also for writing to us, to know that you're fine and well.   :jyc3:  KANG JIYOUNG FIGHTING!!!  :thumbup:  :jyc4:                  P.S. Love your handwriting, it's so neat..  :gemhappy:

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 2

Grateful that Jing wrote a message to her fans, she certainly she remember us. We will not forget her too. Looking forward to more updates from her. She had certainly grown up, embarking on her new journey, let's continue supporting her!! Jing fighting!!!  :gemcheer:

If she must do it, I cannot do anything. And she's happy, so I'm happy.I wish you the best of luck Jiyoung! I will always be waiting for you, no matter how long the wait! 

Let me correct this for you. "I will always be waiting for your tongue, no matter how long the wait!"