[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

any1 knows where those pics where taken?

I wonder how u guys would react when one day a pic would be posted here showing a selca of Jing and some lucky dude smiling beside her while holding her hands :P

WHAT? Where's this picture? o_O *getting jealous*

• Like 2

I wonder how u guys would react when one day a pic would be posted here showing a selca of Jing and some lucky dude smiling beside her while holding her hands :P

I'll be totally like this whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif then whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon.gif then hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And if I ever meet that guy I'll be innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif ... kicked2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5

@red4summer ah thanks. didn't know she's in Paris. Or was?

@tragicpiano relax. i said 'one day'. it hasn't happened yet :P

I'm I almost died hahaha

I'll be totally like this whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif then whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon.gif then hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And if I ever meet that guy I'll be innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif ... kicked2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

THAT'S ME!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/75365ae1655e163850542f8aa0c3768f/tumblr_n5vl2x6gug1rysoxpo1_500.jpg  

[Jiyoung] 올해처음으로내발이밖으로나왔당  

Saw this on tumblr, it seems like it's her private account according to the tags, not sure what it says since I can't read Korean. Anybody? 

Credit: http://yeahjiyoung.tumblr.com/post/86307633001/jiyoung

I think it means "For the first time this year, my feet is out", she must be wearing covered shoes due to the cold weather.

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media please

tumblr_n617scgwqc1rysoxpo1_500.jpg  

[Jiyoung] Good Afternoon I’m going to eat lunch!

From her private instagram account  

Credit: http://yeahjiyoung.tumblr.com/post/86599115056/jiyoung-good-afternoon-im-going-to-eat-lunch  

tumblr_n617tk9eI81rysoxpo1_500.jpg

Credit: http://yeahjiyoung.tumblr.com/post/86599161696  

tumblr_n617tzirbX1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

Credit: http://yeahjiyoung.tumblr.com/post/86599176436

Edited by Zhiyann

Seeing you guys talking about JiYoung's future are just too interesting........^^
Good to see you again, JiYoung, I'm comforted because you are happy...... Remember to always smile........^^ If you can, update a lot sometimes about yourself...... Although I know there is different now with before because you now are a grown-up girl and have your own study life....... But, I still intend to know more about you......TT Sorry but thank you for your love......

@Zhiyann THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing those pics of her. :thankful:

Hope she is well. But, looking at it makes me miss her more.

Jiyoung-aaaaaah! Be healthy and take care of yourself! I really really miss you.. :touched:

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 1

@Zhiyann THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing those pics of her. :thankful:

Hope she is well. But, looking at it makes me miss her more.

Jiyoung-aaaaaah! Be healthy and take care of yourself! I really really miss you.. :touched:

You're welcome! More than willing to share! I believe she is enjoying her life now :)

Wait, she has a 2nd account now? Or just her original account?

It seems like she has another private account? That's what I saw on tumblr

Edited by Zhiyann

• 2 weeks later...

THAT'S ME!

30a.png  

OMG guys, just look this onnie's stare  :gemdown:  if i were that guy,i'll be :scared:  n pray for my life :sulk:

Edited by noviechubby
  • Like 2

Sigh i hope all is well for her... Missing her like 123565676!! >.< Seeing the so called baby KARA dancing to their hits.. i cant help but miss Jing and Cole....   :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

• Like 1

you may have already read it in newsbox or somewhere else but her dad has confirmed it.

6sk9.jpg

Jiyoung rumored to be in talks with a Japanese agency for a possible acting career

Jiyoung is rumored to be preparing to start anew as an actress in Japan by signing with a famous agency.

According to several media outlets, a Japanese weekly magazine revealed on the 10th, "Jiyoung, who left KARA and departed to London for her studies last April, will resume her activities as a celebrity."

"Jiyoung has always had the dream to be an actress and the Sweet Power CEO traveled all the way to London to meet Jiyoung and consult with her about her future... Jiyoung is expected to return to fans in Japan as an actress within this year."

The agency Sweet Power is home to top Japanese actresses including Meisa Kuroki (Satsuki Shimabukuro), Maki Horikita, as well as Korean actress Kim Tae Hee who works with the agency for her Japanese promotions.

The Japanese magazine also reports that when they contacted Sweet Power for confirmation, the agency responded, "It's true the CEO met with Jiyoung in London and listened to a consultation about her activities as an actress... However, nothing has been decided on."

allkpop

Jiyoung's father comments on the report about his daughter possibly debuting as an actress in Japan

Jiyoung's father was reached for a comment to confirm the reports regarding Jiyoung's possible upcoming activities in Japan as an actress. He revealed that although it's true that Jiyoung and the CEO of the Japanese agency had met up in London, there is nothing that has been decided on.

Jiyoung's father Mr. Kang told E Daily in an interview, "The Japanese entertainment reps and Jiyoung simply had a meal together in London after running into each other there... Following completion of her studies, she will think about [whether she wants to make her debut as an actress in Japan].. Please just accept it as a meeting and nothing more. [Jiyoung] has not signed a contract yet."

It has also been reported that Jiyoung may be traveling to the States following the completion of her studies in London.

allkpop

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

It has also been reported that Jiyoung may be traveling to the States following the completion of her studies in London.

Oh wow.... Looks like JiYoung is gonna dominate the English language. No more " You choice me, I die " (Quoted from IY2) :D

• Like 2

Again I wanna say it, I really miss you so much, dear JiYoungie... I know that maybe the thing happened now is no more longer as sweet as before, Im still loving you, waiting for the day you come back... Everyday without you tormenting me.....

JiYoung part Secret Love Drama FIGHTING!!!^^

• Like 1