[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo2_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo6_250.gif

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo5_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo3_250.gif

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo1_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo4_250.gif

I’m the type of person who gets even more determined after hearing negative feedback. When I feel like I’m not improving myself, I purposefully search for vicious comments online. Then I immediately wake up and gain motivation again. - Jiyoung

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko5_500.pngtumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko3_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko4_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko2_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko1_500.png

Credit: tumblr

• Like 3

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

• Like 1

Something I want to happen but maybe 2 years...its too fast I cannot split my heart.

..kara will have their comeback..I only want to concentrate to music...but making comeback durinh kara concert makes.me cry a lot...im a big guy...but its makes me small..because of heart break

• Like 2

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

You made me so happy right now with this news. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! ToT

Jiyoung's acting supposedly to overlap with KARA's upcoming promotions in Japan

Previously, speculations arose that former KARA member, Jiyoung, might be starting a solo acting career in Japan.  While her father previously commented, saying that nothing was certain, but she may want to go down that road after completing her education, reports are now resurfacing in relation to this possibility.

On July 18, Sports DongA revealed that Jiyoung will be taking her first steps as an actress in Japan starting this autumn according to an entertainment rep source.  This report also claimed that she signed a contract with a famous agency in Japan called Sweet Power and has already set her plans for next year, as well.

Coincidentally, her former group, KARA, hinted that they will be heading over to Japan in this autumn, as well, after releasing new music in October, so it seems likely that both Jiyoung and KARA's promotions will overlap.  Maybe fans will get to see them together soon as it was revealed Jiyoung and KARA remained on close terms after her leave from the group. 

Meanwhile, KARA will be releasing new music in Korea sometime in the middle of August with their new member, Youngji, and have already finished recording their title track and recording the MV.  Now, they are engaged in dance practice for stage performances.  

guess what, i'm so excited  :gemhappy: glad to see kara & jiyoung still on close terms, imagine jiyoung attending karasia lolz.  :gemcheer:​ 
  • Like 4

Jiyoung as a weather girl...that would be a great start to the day! She would make even the most rubbish days start off on a high note haha ;-)  

Actually only watched Jiyoungs bit (the rest later) on mute and I couldnt help but smile/laugh albiet quietly (Im in the office) =P

Edited by Tangy_Prawn

by steprider

Hoonjiyoung.com, the fan site dedicated to Jiyoung, just announced that it is "taking a long break".  Hope it is not permanent, esp with Jing planning a comeback in Japanese drama. 

ScreenShot2014-07-22at94618pm_zps632c4e1

Quite sad that many old sources of KARA news are slowly disappearing... one by one...

• Like 5

Awww I'm still waiting for the second photobook from Hoonjiyoung. TnT Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

anyone can link me to buy Jiyoung 1st photobook?