[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

perfect is spot on ;-)

Hopefully though when she gets her acting work started in Japan we will see some new matrial....just cant wait that long ahhhhhhh!!

Ugh it will be perfect if Jing and cole were involved. I believe it will stun more people. :(

im preety sure she would bring new things,,the problem is waiting till her comeback :(,,felt like forever

It would stun the whole kpop world and the entire earth!! :P

Lol sorry to fool ya'll. I'll be honest. When I saw Youngji in the group teaser in Day & Night, I cried haha. Cause she honestly looked like Jing there~ Let's all do our best and support them all. We're all just healing and it takes time to do so. 

Forever waiting on Jing! No matter how long! :D

• Like 2

How are you now Jing? Whats ur recent activities? do u hav a BF now??? :(

Still waiting for ur comeback Jing, it would be a great boost for my life seeing you,KARA,Cole having your own comebacks,,

i hope u still in touch with KARA and Cole,,i hope you could come to this forum and say hi to us :(

Is she gonna read this? why am i writing these things?

gaah who cares :P

love you forever and ever Jing!!! :) :)

• Like 1

Heeeyyy guys, Jing's Day teaser came out...  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtwRV1bIcAARstL.jpg

Ugh, who am I foolin'  http://e0.vingle.net/q_100/iybcjht1gq3d6rdnkf7c.gif

The second picture made me laugh...I'm sorry...but still I do miss Jiyoung and Nicole, when can we get updates about them. JiNi come back home!

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

The second picture made me laugh...I'm sorry...but still I do miss Jiyoung and Nicole, when can we get updates about them. JiNi come back home!

cole made some updates on her IG,,so yes im preety happy that she still brought updates,,

but Jing,,hfft :gloomy::gloomy::gloomy:

Oh my AmaJingly Amazing Jing,,where are you now honey?? whats ur activities till this point? how could you leave me without any news at all for almost 5weeks straight,,,didnt hear ur news for a week is bad enough,,but now its almost 5 weeks,,IN A ROW!!! :gloomy:

gosh i would just say that id rather be numb than to have missing you so bad like this,,but u know what?? missing you became my new hobby now,,missing you became my new drugs now,,missing you is something that i loved now,,through all the pains and sorrows i felt deep in here,,id still rather missing you than to feel numb,,cuz missing you is painful yet so addictive :(:gloomy:

come home sweety,,so many people waited for you :cry:

love you forever Jing,,no matter what :)

• Like 1

cole made some updates on her IG,,so yes im preety happy that she still brought updates,,

but Jing,,hfft :gloomy: :gloomy: :gloomy:

Oh my AmaJingly Amazing Jing,,where are you now honey?? whats ur activities till this point? how could you leave me without any news at all for almost 5weeks straight,,,didnt hear ur news for a week is bad enough,,but now its almost 5 weeks,,IN A ROW!!! :gloomy:

gosh i would just say that id rather be numb than to have missing you so bad like this,,but u know what?? missing you became my new hobby now,,missing you became my new drugs now,,missing you is something that i loved now,,through all the pains and sorrows i felt deep in here,,id still rather missing you than to feel numb,,cuz missing you is painful yet so addictive :(:gloomy:

come home sweety,,so many people waited for you :cry:

love you forever Jing,,no matter what :)

She has decided to live her life quietly and she's trying to extinguish the idol image she once had. Idol or not I still love our Jiyoung.

• Like 4

Jing Jing oh Jing,,

I hope you can read any of my messages to you in the future,,

Well , i'll never get bored saying this,,YOU . ARE . SO . DAMN . BEAUTIFUL

So, how are you now my dear? Any new activities? Any news about your comeback as an actress? I honestly dying wanted to see you back

I missed all the times you had with KARA,,i dont know why it have to go this way,,but know that i always here behind you,supporting you,loving you,caring you,protecting you,,wherever the road you took,i humbly willing to take the road too..

Back then, you amaze me when you became an idol on such a young age,,you overcome any obstacles in front of you without fear,,all the blood,sweat,and tears,,you gave your everything to give your best as a KARA, to entertain us all, to made us smile, i missed those days

I dont wanted to sound so weak but i cant help it,,you are my strength,,without you,,i lost my life vision,,i lost my motivation,,i lost the "push" i needed to get through the obstacles in my everyday life

now you're a grown girl,,your're no longer my princess,,now you've became my queen,, honestly i lost track of my queen these recent weeks...

say something,, dont leave me here, ruined,broken inside out

come back,,

say something,,bring me back to life :dead:

youre my strength,,youre my kryponite,,youre my world,,youre my angel,,my only Jing,,say something :(

Say something im giving up on you :(

• Like 1

sorry i thought it was obvious (for some of us) hence i didn't highlight that the photo was old.

(the poster just decided to use that image for some reason or reference.)

my focus is on the content which mentioned something that jing was spotted in some ... on the 6th august.

Edited by red4summer

Hey guys.i hope you all don't spread anymore of Jiyoung's private photos. They're private for a reason and we shouldn't violate that. If being a fan means only your happiness,then this place just isn't for you. We should consider why she left it on private.

• Like 9