[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Hey guys.i hope you all don't spread anymore of Jiyoung's private photos. They're private for a reason and we shouldn't violate that. If being a fan means only your happiness,then this place just isn't for you. We should consider why she left it on private.

I rarely writes posts here.

I'm happy when there are new pictures Jiyoung but only when they are officjalne. I respect the privacy Jiyoung and if she didn't want to publish this picture we don't should publish it.

This is my opinion

• Like 1

^ and now the photos are spread into multiple pages in facebook... Hmmph... I guess all of you know jing wont update again if that picture is meant to be private only.

And someone already stopped Nicole update message because some people bashing her(in the twitter) because most of time she's posting not only her life, but include her dogs. I found it cute when cole talks about her dogs too, and it shows how nicole loves her dog so she can't resist it to post it.

Go away people don't respect others feeling. They just ruined everything.

Edited by lukas_95
  • Like 2

as much as i wanted to see newest photos of Jing , but if she wanted it to be private, then that should how it goes, it should've kept private..

very unpleasant to know when her private photos were published and spreaded like a common pics >_<

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97

^ and now the photos are spread into multiple pages in facebook... Hmmph... I guess all of you know jing wont update again if that picture is meant to be private only.

And someone already stopped Nicole update message because some people bashing her(in the twitter) because most of time she's posting not only her life, but include her dogs. I found it cute when cole talks about her dogs too, and it shows how nicole loves her dog so she can't resist it to post it.

Go away people don't respect others feeling. They just ruined everything.

Once it's spread, it's like a fire outbreak. What happened after her photo was spread? Did jing request various sources to remove it or smth? I think I am missing smth here.

Why will people bash Nicole when she is just updating her fans on her life by using her own account? I love to read her updates even if it's about her dogs, at least we know she is happy. I believe that's her way of staying contact with her fans.

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 1

Once it's spread, it's like a fire outbreak. What happened after her photo was spread? Did jing request various sources to remove it or smth? I think I am missing smth here. Why will people bash Nicole when she is just updating her fans on her life by using her own account? I love to read her updates even if it's about her dogs, at least we know she is happy. I believe that's her way of staying contact with her fans.

I don't know exactly too, i think that photos are from her private instagram(?)

why are humans so annoying??? -.-

nicole updating mostly about her dogs maybe is her own way to stay contacted with us..

meanwhile Jing is trying to keep on low profile..

now when nicole still updating about herself or her dogs,,people are bashing cuz mostly she updated bout her dogs,,not herself.. i mean, really? you would bash someone cuz she only updates about her dogs?? its her life,its her dogs,its her own social media,,its up to her what she wanted to put on as an updates,,nothing is wrong updating about her doggies..

And Jing, while she tried to kept on low profile,,some people spread her private photos(not here) ,, i mean cmon,,dont they understand what "private" even mean??? what a dumbfunks who spread her private photos on several websites at once,,what prixk they are... what if Jing finally felt enough and wont update further cuz she thinks some people are violatin her privacy?? gosh,,humans,,i dont understand most of em-_-"

• Like 1

I don't know exactly too, i think that photos are from her private instagram(?)

I believe it's from her private Instagram but how do one even get access into it?

why are humans so annoying??? -.-

nicole updating mostly about her dogs maybe is her own way to stay contacted with us..

meanwhile Jing is trying to keep on low profile..

now when nicole still updating about herself or her dogs,,people are bashing cuz mostly she updated bout her dogs,,not herself.. i mean, really? you would bash someone cuz she only updates about her dogs?? its her life,its her dogs,its her own social media,,its up to her what she wanted to put on as an updates,,nothing is wrong updating about her doggies..

And Jing, while she tried to kept on low profile,,some people spread her private photos(not here) ,, i mean cmon,,dont they understand what "private" even mean??? what a dumbfunks who spread her private photos on several websites at once,,what prixk they are... what if Jing finally felt enough and wont update further cuz she thinks some people are violatin her privacy?? gosh,,humans,,i dont understand most of em-_-"

Her dogs are part of her life so it's understandable that she updates on her dogs. Humans can never be satisfied.

Now we are getting lesser updates from them!

• Like 2

I believe it's from her private Instagram but how do one even get access into it?

Her dogs are part of her life so it's understandable that she updates on her dogs. Humans can never be satisfied.

I don't know. Maybe just for her family and close friends and without any artist? Or maybe even without a single follower. Lol!

I'm a bit worried seeing how Jiyoung has decided to stay low and away from the spotlight but I must say maybe this is what's best for her. She debuted at young age I suppose she wants to take a break and not to overdo herself. Even though she is the maknae I must say the way she thinks is rather matured compared to other artists. (for instance what she posted on twitter right after the radio star issue and what she said during the interview for Kara Anime, she said as human being she has done so many mistakes, she acknowledges the fact that she is a normal human being - so down to earth!). It is a good thing to know your limit no matter how good you are at something. She has been great as a celebrity, she works hard and even though she is famous, she knows how to stay humble. She showed on one of the variety shows that her close friend are non celebrity - maybe this is the life she prefers. I can see that she is truly happy. Jiyoung I wish I was your best friend, why am I not Korean and go to the same school as you did. T_T

• Like 3

in fact, i prefer jing to stay out of the limelight if she really quits.

i'll find weird if she keeps updating everyone about her movement.

removing all channels and everyone and keeping private, it's a clean break.

so many years, miss her of course but we need to give back her life.

• Like 1

yeah thanks to those dumb prixks who crossed the line and spreading their private photos like its not a big deal,,gosh,,why do those kind of humans even have to exist...why dont they just parish,,abducted by ET creatures or something,,,aaarrrgghhh >_<

Anyway, did Jiyoung has mentioned that she will came back as an artist? She mention it right?

So, don't worry, she will be back someday. Maybe next month, next year, whenever she wants, but she promise will be back...

And she's never lied right?

She says she will studying english in london, not take a college there. I have several friends too, from indonesia, going to china for studying chinese there, for about 3-6 months. We're just overthink that.

• Like 1