[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

update:

jing was back in korea on the 14th to catch queen (band) concert.

jing is their fan since young and she managed to meet them at the backstage after the concert.

Hmmm source?  

It's difficult to catch some update of her, as you said, she doesn't want to be on social media for a while, hope someday she really update something and confirms her contract to be an actress 

Edited by Geassu
  • Like 2

@Kevin_Karanesia97

She is the definition of CUTENESS OVERLOAD   :gemhappy:  :gemadmire:

Im sure we cant find anythiing cuter than Jiyoung,,hahahaha

Now message time..

Hey there my aegyo queen,,just checkin by to say that tomorrow,,well today actually,,in matter of hours..KARA would have their comeback..

Its such a really great news to hear.. :gemhoho:

Well i realize theres some new minor updates from you but i found out that so few people knew about it so i shall assume that its kinda "private" and i may would just lay low and leave it that way,,cuz i think if u want public to know it then it should have happened the second you gave those things..

Anyway , im still waiting for your own confirmation about your actress comeback,,what drama would you be involved in,,what kind of role you took there,,when will the drama start filmed or even maybe its already filmed and maybe you will let us know when will it aired...

Not much to say now except i missed you so bad,,dying to hear ur voice again,,to see that cheerful smile of yours that always made my day :teary:

Hope you are doing well now,,and i can only pray for the best for you and your career life in the future..

And maybe if you can drop by here to see messages to you or maybe chat with me,,that would be great

Keep healthy sweetheart and Godbless you always my aegyo queen :good::hyper::good::hyper:

• Like 1

Listening to the new album and I kept missing Jing's and Cole's voice. Jing and Cole would rap so well together in Story. And when I listen to Story, it's like I could hear her voice. Gyahh, I miss this giant baby. Can't wait for updates about her!

• Like 6

Listening to the new album and I kept missing Jing's and Cole's voice. Jing and Cole would rap so well together in Story. And when I listen to Story, it's like I could hear her voice. Gyahh, I miss this giant baby. Can't wait for updates about her!

feel the same too...

maybe the new kara4 sounds more blend. to each other, no more distinct voice from Jiyoung and Nicole...

Still

Waiting

For

Updates

About

Her

Actress

Comeback

:gemcry: :gemcry: :gemcry:

I missed this smile so bad :gloomy: :gloomy: :touched:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ebc01684e957bf5957d2c1ef3541cd80/tumblr_mibqjmey0A1qcve31o1_250.gif

Me too!  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:  :gemcry:

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please
  • Like 1

I missed her too , i know how you feel when listen to story , and ive preety much the same thoughts as you ,im dying to see that cheerful face of her again , but no matter how much we missed her , i dont think we should said things like Jing and Cole would rap so well together in Story , im just afraid it would hurt the feelings of some other person who read it , im sure u understand that

I missed her too , i know how you feel when listen to story , and ive preety much the same thoughts as you ,im dying to see that cheerful face of her again , but no matter how much we missed her , i dont think we should said things like Jing and Cole would rap so well together in Story , im just afraid it would hurt the feelings of some other person who read it , im sure u understand that

I'm going back to listen Full Bloom album...

• Like 2

I'm going back to listen Full Bloom album...

Go back to listening STEP's Strawberry & Ing Acoustic version. Jing's voice amazing and adorable. Just her.

On the other note, I finally watched Radio Star ep 343 (before this I didn't want to - fearing I might get too upset and angry over the MC), and when I watched it I finally understood why Jiyoung remains quiet and low profile at the moment. It's understandable. I know Radio Star is an old story but it might explain the current situation. I'm not upset at Jiyoung but right after watching Radio Star, I feel like I can understand her just a little bit more regarding her decision of leaving Kara. 

• Like 2

Go back to listening STEP's Strawberry & Ing Acoustic version. Jing's voice amazing and adorable. Just her.    

On the other note, I finally watched Radio Star ep 343 (before this I didn't want to - fearing I might get too upset and angry over the MC), and when I watched it I finally understood why Jiyoung remains quiet and low profile at the moment. It's understandable. I know Radio Star is an old story but it might explain the current situation. I'm not upset at Jiyoung but right after watching Radio Star, I feel like I can understand her just a little bit more regarding her decision of leaving Kara.

I don't really understand what you mean why Jiyoung remains quiet because of that [she's afraid of being bashed by netizen?]

I don't really understand what you mean why Jiyoung remains quiet because of that [she's afraid of being bashed by netizen?]

No, she's not the kind of person who is into getting a lot of publicity for the things that she does. I think, this is my assumption, I might be wrong. sorry. (maybe she fears getting bashed by netizens as well, who likes receiving hates)

Edited by Mockingjay
  • Like 1