[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

No, she's not the kind of person who is into getting a lot of publicity for the things that she does. I think, this is my assumption, I might be wrong. sorry. (maybe she fears getting bashed by netizens as well, who likes receiving hates)

Wait, what actually happened in that episode? I honestly didn't watch it either since idk I didn't like Kyuhyun's insensitivity based on the articles about that episode. So are the other mc's they keep pushing into matters that Hara basically didn't want to talk about.

not confirm from OH

Don't know how much base is behind this rumour, but apparently Jiyoung will be a model at the 19th Tokyo Girls Collection fashion show on the 6th in Japan

Bvgq8yUIIAA4kgr.jpg

• Like 1

"The Tokyo Girls Collection, sometimes abbreviated as TGC, is a semiannual fashion festival launched in 2005. The fashion event showcases the seasons fashionable streetwear by domestic brands.

Most of those who walk in the TGC runway are muses for fashion brands, and many of them are not professional fashion models"

Edited by lσνєαcтισи

jiyoung signed with sweet power in august as an actress and she will be concentrating in japan.

her first public appearance is catwalking for the tokyo girls collection on 6/9.

she will be involved in a year-end calendar photoshooting in october.

in addition, please look forward to her activities in other asian countries.

GLjc0r.jpgVrjbbb.jpg

hBgqtv.jpg1gIdHo.jpg

source

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Oooooo I'm excited. Jiyoung is really popular in Japan, I think she can survive over there as an actress if that's what she prefers.   

I wonder why Japan instead of Korea?  Can't wait to see her walk at the Tokyo Girls Collection. 

Most of the girls who walk are really popular magazine models in Japan; maybe not professional runway models, but they make a really good living and are really famous. Even Angelababy walked TGC. I think it's a way for her to grow her following there. I wish she had singed with keiko's agency but baby steps I guess. 

Edited by GooBurberrHara

Sweet Power international inc.

President: Naomi Okada

Established: sep 7, 2010

Business outline: talent promotion and management

“Sweet Power” is a significant company as they specialize in recruiting Japanese female actresses. Japanese actresses such as, Meisa Kuroki and Maki Horikita, have a contract with them. Korean actress Kim Tae Hee has a promotional contract with them as well.

"yuri" is returning and she looks even prettier now.

i've no problem adjusting (back) to j-drama and i hope jing will get a good script to start with.

i rated jing the highest in urakara and she didn't disappoint me too in rainbow rose.

w9a5Ue.jpg

Edited by red4summer

I'm so happy! She looks so mature now, so powerful... but after the joy of Mamma Mia! I also feel sad, it's too weird too me not seeing her singing alongside the other girls... She was my main reason to look after Kara... but life go's on, i'll stay Kamilia forever, and Jiyoung fan forever too! FIGHTING!

For Sunghee, fighting!

For Nicole, fighting!

For Jiyoung, Fighting!

For JoungYi, fighting!

For Gyuri, fighting!

For Hara, fighting!

For Seungyeon, fighting!

FOR KARA, FIGHTING!!!

• Like 2

thanks guys!!! I first saw your update on FB edr.. so THIS IS ALL TRUE?? Jing is back in the business :D Right now I'm shocked and can't believe it happens so fast? Need some time to change it into euphory xD THANKS! That's so good news (: Nicole time for You :gemhoho:

• Like 2

thanks guys!!! I first saw your update on FB edr.. so THIS IS ALL TRUE?? Jing is back in the business :D Right now I'm shocked and can't believe it happens so fast? Need some time to change it into euphory xD THANKS! That's so good news (: Nicole time for You :gemhoho:

Wait for the Cole-time~

Sorry, I'm talking about past issue. If you guys are not interested about the RADIO STAR ISSUE, please ignore this post  :offtopic:         

Wait, what actually happened in that episode? I honestly didn't watch it either since idk I didn't like Kyuhyun's insensitivity based on the articles about that episode. So are the other mc's they keep pushing into matters that Hara basically didn't want to talk about.

Gotta pluck up some courage to watch the whole thing.  

I can't fully blame Kyuhyun after seeing how bad he actually felt for hurting Hara (what do, things happen, humans make mistake, we learn from it and move on to be a better person)  

Yes the MCs did push Hara to talk about her dating life, other than that, they also made fun of Hara and kept on calling her "Dating Idol" ever since the beginning of the show, she was patient and laughed at it in the beginning but after a while she got frustrated since she told them so many times she doesn't really want to talk about it. (the way I see it, she just broke up with the guy, obviously she's upset about it - who wouldn't be) She got angry when Kyuhyun said that Hara will be in big trouble if he talks about her dating life - which of course made her sound like a really bad person. He was joking around but Hara was already at the verge of tears by then. I can see from the beginning of the show, she already felt uncomfortable, she even said she was not sure whether she's okay being on Radio Star that day that she told them to go easy on her.  

On Jiyoung's part, I suppose it was because she got scared by Kim Gura. Of course it wasn't professional, I agree but it's forgivable (in my opinion). Like Seungyeon said, it has been a while ever since they appeared on Korean Variety show, it feels very different indeed. In Japan, they are treated like royalties, no doubt about, but in Korea they are treated just like normal Korean Idols, especially by the senior MCs. I'm not blaming Korea for this, it is just the cultural difference.

Edited by Mockingjay
  • Like 2

Sorry, I'm talking about past issue. If you guys are not interested about the RADIO STAR ISSUE, please ignore this post  :offtopic:           

Gotta pluck up some courage to watch the whole thing.  

I can't fully blame Kyuhyun after seeing how bad he actually felt for hurting Hara (what do, things happen, humans make mistake, we learn from it and move on to be a better person)  

Yes the MCs did push Hara to talk about her dating life, other than that, they also made fun of Hara and kept on calling her "Dating Idol" ever since the beginning of the show, she was patient and laughed at it in the beginning but after a while she got frustrated since she told them so many times she doesn't really want to talk about it. (the way I see it, she just broke up with the guy, obviously she's upset about it - who wouldn't be) She got angry when Kyuhyun said that Hara will be in big trouble if he talks about her dating life - which of course made her sound like a really bad person. He was joking around but Hara was already at the verge of tears by then. I can see from the beginning of the show, she already felt uncomfortable, she even said she was not sure whether she's okay being on Radio Star that day that she told them to go easy on her.  

On Jiyoung's part, I suppose it was because she got scared by Kim Gura. Of course it wasn't professional, I agree but it's forgivable (in my opinion). Like Seungyeon said, it has been a while ever since they appeared on Korean Variety show, it feels very different indeed. In Japan, they are treated like royalties, no doubt about, but in Korea they are treated just like normal Korean Idols, especially by the senior MCs. I'm not blaming Korea for this, it is just the cultural difference.

can i get a link for that episode?? with an english sub maybe??

JiYoung is coming back!!!!!

The best news of the day!!!!!!

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97