[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

i know it but i dont like the show itself,,honestly the first time i watched that show i felt like wanted to put a table on those MC's mouth,, >.< so thats why i never really want to know anything bout it

Its not that i hate the MCs , but for one thing and another,,after i watched some episodes of that show with various artists in it,,i just dont really like them.,thats all,,i dont  hate them,,but i dont really like them either

Sometimes , at some point,,i honestly think the MC quite "crossed the line" ,, i know its maybe the script from the producer of that show and these MCs who get the part to ask the questions,,but honestly for mee,,sometimes the questions is abit "harsh"(?) and sometimes the quiestions could be a bit private too,,i mean how could u ask private questions on such public tv show,,or even push the artists to answer those question,,  well after all they all just do their jobs,,and they all humans,,,and by the way its long passed,,so i dont think we should bother ourselves too much about it,,

Btw ive watched all KARA episodes in that show tho,,hehehe

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97
  • Like 1

Sorry, I'm talking about past issue. If you guys are not interested about the RADIO STAR ISSUE, please ignore this post  :offtopic:           

Gotta pluck up some courage to watch the whole thing.  

I can't fully blame Kyuhyun after seeing how bad he actually felt for hurting Hara (what do, things happen, humans make mistake, we learn from it and move on to be a better person)  

Yes the MCs did push Hara to talk about her dating life, other than that, they also made fun of Hara and kept on calling her "Dating Idol" ever since the beginning of the show, she was patient and laughed at it in the beginning but after a while she got frustrated since she told them so many times she doesn't really want to talk about it. (the way I see it, she just broke up with the guy, obviously she's upset about it - who wouldn't be) She got angry when Kyuhyun said that Hara will be in big trouble if he talks about her dating life - which of course made her sound like a really bad person. He was joking around but Hara was already at the verge of tears by then. I can see from the beginning of the show, she already felt uncomfortable, she even said she was not sure whether she's okay being on Radio Star that day that she told them to go easy on her.  

On Jiyoung's part, I suppose it was because she got scared by Kim Gura. Of course it wasn't professional, I agree but it's forgivable (in my opinion). Like Seungyeon said, it has been a while ever since they appeared on Korean Variety show, it feels very different indeed. In Japan, they are treated like royalties, no doubt about, but in Korea they are treated just like normal Korean Idols, especially by the senior MCs. I'm not blaming Korea for this, it is just the cultural difference.

Ahh now it's somewhat clear to me. Thank you for taking some time to explain some parts of it especially Jiyoung's case in the show. The only clip from the episode that I managed to watch was Hara's cut when the MC's were calling her "Dating idol" and also the part where she broke into tears and threw the bottle at Kyuhyun. That whole cut really made me shake my head and frown. And yes it's true there really is a huge different between those two countries but somehow I feel like Koreans are way too hard on anyone specially with their idols/celebrities. Although I understand that they value the fact that idols should be a good role models, I just can't sometimes because they go really overboard. Meanwhile Japanese fans are somewhat better when treating other idols in general. Respect is everywhere.

Sometimes , at some point,,i honestly think the MC quite "crossed the line" ,, i know its maybe the script from the producer of that show and these MCs who get the part to ask the questions,,but honestly for mee,,sometimes the questions is abit "harsh"(?) and sometimes the quiestions could be a bit private too,,i mean how could u ask private questions on such public tv show,,or even push the artists to answer those question,,  well after all they all just do their jobs,,and they all humans,,,and by the way its long passed,,so i dont think we should bother ourselves too much about it,,

This I agree with you so much. That is why in Ssuljeon, Heechul of Super Junior addressed that case wherein it's really getting hard for him to ask and talk about personal issues about the idol they were subjected to discuss about. Even if it's scripted, they should at least know when and where to cut if off or maybe rephrase the question in a nice way so the idol that is being interviewed won't feel so uncomfortable and such. 

Edited by Hedupon-san
  • Like 1

Look, its a variety show ,, and its long gone ,, as much as i wanted to talked about this issue too cuz its always interesting to talk about this kind of thing,,,  but i dont think i can ,,

Lets just wrap this thing here ,, no need to discuss about this particular thing anymore ,, at least not with me ,, why ? bc this particular thing made me almost hated the whole kpop world on that year only bc of this thing ,, so i prefer not to talk further about this matter anymore,, its long gone,, everything is fine now

Lets just focus on KARA and soon HoonJiyoung will also join the party with her individual comeback ,, so lets just focus on supporting our KARA7 ,, :D

• Like 1

Look, its a variety show ,, and its long gone ,, as much as i wanted to talked about this issue too cuz its always interesting to talk about this kind of thing,,,  but i dont think i can ,,

Lets just wrap this thing here ,, no need to discuss about this particular thing anymore ,, at least not with me ,, why ? bc this particular thing made me almost hated the whole kpop world on that year only bc of this thing ,, so i prefer not to talk further about this matter anymore,, its long gone,, everything is fine now

Lets just focus on KARA and soon HoonJiyoung will also join the party with her individual comeback ,, so lets just focus on supporting our KARA7 ,, :D

Agreed. ^_^

trans by ultraman

via: Karaboard

Kkangjii's fashion modeling walk will be shown on NOTTV.

Source => NOTTV

Looks like the Girl Collection show will be shown live on NOTTV. It's the smartphone exclusive broadcasting channel.

It's a free channel in Japan.

* 출처 => NOTTV

☆NOTTV3 記念☆
あの史上最大級のファッションフェスタTGC 2014 A/WをNOTTV3(無料チャンネル)でお届け! 

<放送日時>
◆2014年9月6日(土)14:58~22:30(予定)

☆ NOTTV3 기념 ☆
그 사상 최대급의 패션 축제 TGC 2014 A / W를 NOTTV3 (무료 채널)으로 신고! 

<방송 일시>
◆ 2014 년 9 월 6 일 (토) 14 : 58 ~ 22 : 30 (예정)
※ 방송 일정은 변경 될 수 있습니다. 편성표에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.

TGC 무대 전체를 FULL LIVE로 방송하네요

NOTTV는 카라시아와 카라애니로 익숙한 스마트폰 전용 방송~   기억나니?(개콘 박성호 톤으로~)

카라시아나 카라애니때 녹화해서 영상을 올려주는 일본팬들이 있었는데. 이번에도 기대해봐야겠어요 ^^
  • Like 3

credit ultraman888

Tokyo Girl Collection Home Page

Kkangjii

http://girlswalker.com/tgc/14aw/

9d26db48b0afe0184e39b494c23fd325_2014082

TGCのステージで復帰後初登場!
スペシャルゲストに元KARAの知英が決定!

TGC 스테이지에 복귀 후 첫 등장!
스페셜 게스트로 전 KARA의 지영 결정!

Comeback First Showing TGC Stage!
Special Guest Former Kara's Jiyoung!
  • Like 4

Is this edit going on here too? LOL hahaha

Sorry for hurting your feelings with this edit but I was really bored when I did this :gemshout:

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please :3
  • Like 1

Is this edit going on here too? LOL hahaha

Sorry for hurting your feelings with this edit but I was really bored when I did this :gemshout:

Oh it was yours, I thought it was AppleJaJing. XP

Nah it was alright...glad you did it though, at least we don't have to imagine her own teaser. Hihi. Really miss Jiyoung and Nicole

tKaTXTq.gif

How can she look so pretty and elegant? 

Edited by Mockingjay
  • Like 1

How can she look so pretty and elegant? 

What are u saying?

Shes always preety and elegant..thats just my Jiyoung :gemheart: :gemheart: :gemheart:

Well..yes its preety tough seeing her not doing music updates..

but she looked happy..thats good enough for me :touched::jyc4:

• Like 1