[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

What are u saying?

Shes always preety and elegant..thats just my Jiyoung :gemheart: :gemheart: :gemheart:

Well..yes its preety tough seeing her not doing music updates..

but she looked happy..thats good enough for me :touched::jyc4:

hihi you're right.

I wonder what she was thinking there...where's my food?

• Like 1

Oh it was yours, I thought it was AppleJaJing. XP

Nah it was alright...glad you did it though, at least we don't have to imagine her own teaser. Hihi. Really miss Jiyoung and Nicole

http://i.imgur.com/tKaTXTq.gif%C2'>

How can she look so pretty and elegant? 

cr:Oh

woah, it says that she went out to eat with Block B's PO and f(x)'s Sulli, but the picture was taken last year. there were rumors of Sulli and PO going out.

The person said he/she took the picture last year (meaning its before she went Europe). The guy definitely looks like PO though.

• Like 1

woah, it says that she went out to eat with Block B's PO and f(x)'s Sulli, but the picture was taken last year. there were rumors of Sulli and PO going out.

The person said he/she took the picture last year (meaning its before she went Europe). The guy definitely looks like PO though.

Ah I see. Kinda disappointed the picture is not recent.  :gemduh:

Oh it was yours, I thought it was AppleJaJing. XP

Nah it was alright...glad you did it though, at least we don't have to imagine her own teaser. Hihi. Really miss Jiyoung and Nicole

How can she look so pretty and elegant? 

It's okay, tbh it's kinda my fault, I didn't put my tag [i forgot to do that lol] so I think I can't complain hahaha

I really thought it was an old image, because of her hair, so she was probably just thinking about her food :thankful:  

It's okay, tbh it's kinda my fault, I didn't put my tag [i forgot to do that lol] so I think I can't complain hahaha

I really thought it was an old image, because of her hair, so she was probably just thinking about her food :thankful:  

hihi, nice edit though ;)

Food for our Jing!  :jyc4:

Is this edit going on here too? LOL hahaha

Sorry for hurting your feelings with this edit but I was really bored when I did this :gemshout:

OMG it was you G_G

feel emotional always seeing jiyoung not promoting music huhu anyway

Jiyoung 

http://i.imgur.com/tKaTXTq.gif

HOW CAN SHE BE SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL EVEN LOOKING like a no-home? o_o

But Sulli is dating Choiza, since a lots of time ago lol

wow.. hes back...

BryanOng78 is back with more KARA vids.. :shocked::touched: :touched:

I really love you and hate you at the same time right now :jyc1: :jyc1: :jyc1:

WHY???? :wakeup::touched:

Because I didn't want to cry alone....can't believe this is happening.  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:

I love and hate myself as well. :gloomy: I kept going back to the video and Kara's old videos just to the five of them singing and dancing together :disappointed:

Edited by Mockingjay
  • Like 1

What's with a rumor saying that Jiyoung say I miss u to Nicole? lol just curious.

Couldn't find the source, someone saw the translation on twitter but just skip past it. Though she asked to check the history of both Jiyoung and Nicole Instagram.

Edited by Zhiyann

Seriously, @isonjing , I am a fan of yours LOL. I realllly love all your edits of Jing! You're like the next giantbabyjing (tumblr user) haha! I feel honored to be in your presence hahaha!!!!

awwwww  :gemnoway:  Next giantbabyjing? OMG, giangbabyjing is my favorite tumblr ever, everything she/he reblog something from me I die hahaha but I'm really happy that you like my edits :gemheart:

Because I didn't want to cry alone....can't believe this is happening.  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:  :touched:

I love and hate myself as well. :gloomy: I kept going back to the video and Kara's old videos just to the five of them singing and dancing together :disappointed:

Don't cry, memories are here to remind us of happy moments, right? Changes hurts but we can't avoid them, we're all in this together :thankful:

What's with a rumor saying that Jiyoung say I miss u to Nicole? lol just curious. 

I'm gonna investigate it. O_O

• Like 3

yeah about that..im afraid i couldnt find the source...

hope the rumor was true though,,at least we know that they still in touch,,even if its still a rumor

at least now i know that im not the only one
  • Like 1

KSk4vK.jpg

This is the only time that I heard that rumor. I search in the Instagram accounts and I don't find anything. I think that the Youtube user invented it. He uses the rumor to "attack" Nicole and Jiyoung because they not support KARA4 publicy.

Maybe, if you are so curious, you can question that user. I don't have a Youtube/Google account, so I didn't this.

KSk4vK.jpg

This is the only time that I heard that rumor. I search in the Instagram accounts and I don't find anything. I think that the Youtube user invented it. He uses the rumor to "attack" Nicole and Jiyoung because they not support KARA4 publicy.

Maybe, if you are so curious, you can question that user. I don't have a Youtube/Google account, so I didn't this.

I did ask him/her but he/she just said he/she saw the translation on twitter and asked to check the history Jiyoung and Nicole Instagram, and didn't reply anymore.