[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

well well well

tomorrow is preety much her actual comeback to public..

hmm..

cant feel anything but happy and so proud of her,,

she did modelling,acting,,and theres also a comment up there said that she is really good in korean, japanese and english language (WOW!!!)

tbh im abit worried about her new drama in jigoku sensei nu-be for some reason..but still,,i hav faith in her and i know she would kill the role there :)

well one more,,is it just me or did she looked more japanese than she should be? O.o

well anyway,,cant wait for her comebacks,,modelling,,acting,,and so much more waiting... finally the long painful wait has come to an end :P

• Like 1

well well well

tomorrow is preety much her actual comeback to public..

hmm..

cant feel anything but happy and so proud of her,,

she did modelling,acting,,and theres also a comment up there said that she is really good in korean, japanese and english language (WOW!!!)

tbh im abit worried about her new drama in jigoku sensei nu-be for some reason..but still,,i hav faith in her and i know she would kill the role there :)

well one more,,is it just me or did she looked more japanese than she should be? O.o

well anyway,,cant wait for her comebacks,,modelling,,acting,,and so much more waiting... finally the long painful wait has come to an end :P

You should be so happy. She's coming back!!!!!!!

And I gotta say, yeah, she kinda gives off that japanese look..difficult to explain but you can kinda just feel it. Maybe it was the photographer. ;)

Finally. She looks gorgeous as always.  :gemheart:

Jiyoung oh Kang Jiyoung... Tomorrow's the day you'll be back on screen huh? I wish I was there in Japan watching you live doing the catwalk; watching you as a model in the runway.  :gemcry:

• Like 3

dizzy jing made me dizzy,,like seriously im so dizzy looking at it..thank god its jing so at least i could feel happily dizzy

You should be so happy. She's coming back!!!!!!!

And I gotta say, yeah, she kinda gives off that japanese look..difficult to explain but you can kinda just feel it. Maybe it was the photographer. ;)

Finally. She looks gorgeous as always.  :gemheart:

i am happy!! hahahaha..what made you think i dont feel happy knowing our aegyo queen coming back VERY SOON!! hahahaha

Jiyoung oh Kang Jiyoung... Tomorrow's the day you'll be back on screen huh? I wish I was there in Japan watching you live doing the catwalk; watching you as a model in the runway.  :gemcry:

Chill brother,,our spirits will always be there to support her :D
  • Like 1

Dizzy Jing. I thought someone was gonna put Bingeul Bingeul part from So GOOD. Lols

We're going to see so many of our Jing pretty soon.  :gemhappy:

So many of us wants to see Jing's aegyo but in this drama she supernatural power right. What if she cast a spell on everyone? Or make a great attack like this!?? Dun dun dun

Edited by Mockingjay

:gempissoff: -ATTENTION ALL JIYOUNG FANS-

Apparently, someone made a forum called "Jingly Jiyoung" dedicated to Jiyoung a couple of years ago and I checked it out. There's barely any posts, so it's quite lonely  :gemcry: 

I mean the posts in the chat box were from three years ago! I know International Kamilias tend to be less vocal overall compared to other fandoms but that site has so much potential and we should let our voices be heard and in return we could be getting so much out of it (ex. subbed videos y'all. Everyone loves subbies). Jiyoung's stamp on Kara will never be forgotten but now she's on her own, going through the next stage in her young life. That site can represent the new era that she is going through. By generating a lot of site activity over there can bring attention to the site's admin and others that not only is Jiyoung well loved here, but also elsewhere as well. 

Another thing that is special about the site that it's the first international forum for Jiyoung and that's even more of a reason to preserve the site. The site is at the moment dead *I really didn't want to use that word* but that's why we need to share some love over there to bring everyone back on board and help get it maintained because it has been a while since that happened.

So, I am calling for all of my fellow spazzers here to give your utmost support to welcome Jiyoung's debut by reviving the site by visiting and posting as much as possible.

Thank you~  :refreshed:

Jiyoung's Forum Link: http://z15.invisionfree.com/JinglyJiyoung/index.php? 

You guys know how can I watch the show live? I know that they are showing it in "NOTTV" app but I have no idea how to use it, not even sure if the app I downloaded is the right one -.-

I am facing the same problem! NOTTV AR is the only app I found and I doubt it's the same as NOTTV.

I am facing the same problem! NOTTV AR is the only app I found and I doubt it's the same as NOTTV.

I think it's one of those exlusive apps that is only available in certain countries. Boo, well let's hope there are fancams and lots of news coverage of the event  :lonely: .

Edited by MaiX

Those pics.... :gemheart:  I LOVE IT!  :gemhyper:  :inluv:  :inluv:  :inluv: 

She updated! AAAAAAAAAH! I wish I was there.  :adore: 

:gempissoff: -ATTENTION ALL JIYOUNG FANS-

Apparently, someone made a forum called "Jingly Jiyoung" dedicated to Jiyoung a couple of years ago and I checked it out. There's barely any posts, so it's quite lonely  :gemcry:

I mean the posts in the chat box were from three years ago! I know International Kamilias tend to be less vocal overall compared to other fandoms but that site has so much potential and we should let our voices be heard and in return we could be getting so much out of it (ex. subbed videos y'all. Everyone loves subbies). Jiyoung's stamp on Kara will never be forgotten but now she's on her own, going through the next stage in her young life. That site can represent the new era that she is going through. By generating a lot of site activity over there can bring attention to the site's admin and others that not only is Jiyoung well loved here, but also elsewhere as well. 

Another thing that is special about the site that it's the first international forum for Jiyoung and that's even more of a reason to preserve the site. The site is at the moment dead *I really didn't want to use that word* but that's why we need to share some love over there to bring everyone back on board and help get it maintained because it has been a while since that happened.

So, I am calling for all of my fellow spazzers here to give your utmost support to welcome Jiyoung's debut by reviving the site by visiting and posting as much as possible.

Thank you~  :refreshed:

Jiyoung's Forum Link: http://z15.invisionfree.com/JinglyJiyoung/index.php? 

:thumbup: Thank you for this.  I would have signed up earlier if I had known this sooner.

• Like 1

the fun walk (+ greeting) we've been waiting for.

pardon me for saying but the mc shouldn't introduce jing as kara's. (i don't care if she mentioned "ex" or not.)

she should be more professional because jing has gone solo.

i regards jing as one but that doesn't mean anyone can use the word "kara" freely in public.

byez

C9qH6u.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4