[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

If anyone is interested, here's a link where you can stream full episodes of Hell Teacher Nube with english subs:

http://myasiantv.com/drama/hell-teacher-nube/

As you may know, Jiyoung gets at most 2-3 minutes of screen time. Still if you aren't interested in the drama, you can skip to her parts and know what she's saying lol. The subbing's kind of behind since it's a j drama but it's the best we can do for now. 

Also, if anyone knows where to find Higanbana w/ eng subs, please enlighten us on this thread. It will be greatly appreciated  :refreshed:

i got heart attack when i see jing's half-naked pictures  on my TL..

guys...is she too much? or is it just me feel that way?

i know she is working hard for her solo..but.... she just ruined her image totally.  

am sorry,

i find myself getting angry, mad, sad, disspointed, upset with her...

i dont know, maybe because i love her too much and i dont want she gets more hate from k-netz , haters and everyone than ever.

i dunno T______T

Edited by JingCuteTurtle
  • Like 1

i know she is working hard for her solo..but.... she just ruined her image totally.  

am sorry,

i dont know, maybe because i love her too much and i dont want she gets more hate from k-netz , haters and everyone than ever.

i dunno T______T

+1 Feel that way too. I were shout this today on my shoutbox.

jing, please stop it... you're too expensive for that...

i thought cole already do too sexy enough, but jing, that's wild enough...

no, they[kara member] can't do that sinful things! they'll may receive hate more than praises in public... [i mean don't do sexy photoshoot]

@lukas_95

instead of sexy, that's more like "adult" photoshot....

oke not all of those pictures.. but still those bed and shower pictures

i hate to say this but, i feel they(sweet power) sell her body...

jing's trying hard to change her image.

she changed a lot, she is not she used to be..

she even make a distant with her fans... ( i feel it since she's only updating her IG for her solo project)

once again, im sorry.

am just too disappointed with her.

im scared if i cant even see her face if she keep doing things like this.

@lukas_95

she even make a distant with her fans... ( i feel it since she's only updating her IG for her solo project)  

once again, im sorry.

agree with all of your statements...

but, I wish Jiyoung the best for her life. I'm just afraid if her life burdened / there's someone parasite on her.

meanwhile I'm happy to see how nicole quite enjoy her life this year, and she's still really loyal to her fans, even we can chat to her quite easy.

Edited by lukas_95

am sorry,

i dunno T______T

I don't see a problem. Must be a cultural thing, nothing shocking in those photos for a (decadent) European.

• Like 1

I don't have much to say about the situation, it's really personal opinion

I'm worried about how people will treat the photoshoot, but I actually found the concept really pretty

For me, the concept is more like innocent sexy (?) I really found really beautiful and Jiyoung looked relaxed, so I think she showed her professional side doing those photos. 

• Like 2

As long as Jiyoung isn't completely naked when she had that shower photoshoot, I'm calm. And I don't know- this may be weird for some but I kind of feel totally ok with those photos. /cough/i'mchokingwithallofthemtbh/cough/ and she seems to be enjoying herself, so I'm all cool. The only time I'd rage is if ever, she's not being treated right and is being forced to do things she's not comfortable with.

Edited by Hedupon-san

As a guy with 'pervy' tendencies, I don't find her photos done in bad taste, even those half-naked bed shots were pretty tasteful with just a little hint of 'naughtiness', it's like Jiyoung playfully sticking her tongue out... but I can understand if some of us don't like it. 

I personally don't mind them, but I also don't like how she's in a rush to mature and be taken seriously. I guess this is one of the reasons why she cried in Radio Star, and I know it's not my business to say anything about her decisions, but she really has to slow down because things may just happen so fast it could be over before she knows it.

• Like 4

She is not inside the KPOP scene anymore. She became an actress, while in dramas/movies those kissing/bed scenes cannot be avoided. You guys should be prepared for all this. As long as she keep it professional and do not stumble into the 'adult' category, she will have my full support. 

• Like 4

If anyone is interested, here's a link where you can stream full episodes of Hell Teacher Nube with english subs: http://myasiantv.com/drama/hell-teacher-nube/

As you may know, Jiyoung gets at most 2-3 minutes of screen time. Still if you aren't interested in the drama, you can skip to her parts and know what she's saying lol. The subbing's kind of behind since it's a j drama but it's the best we can do for now.   

Also, if anyone knows where to find Higanbana w/ eng subs, please enlighten us on this thread. It will be greatly appreciated  :refreshed:

Thanks

am sorry,

i dunno T______T

@lukas_95

once again, im sorry.

agree with all of your statements...

but, I wish Jiyoung the best for her life. I'm just afraid if her life burdened / there's someone parasite on her.

meanwhile I'm happy to see how nicole quite enjoy her life this year, and she's still really loyal to her fans, even we can chat to her quite easy.

I understand you guys.

I don't have much to say about the situation, it's really personal opinion
I'm worried about how people will treat the photoshoot, but I actually found the concept really pretty
For me, the concept is more like innocent sexy (?) I really found really beautiful and Jiyoung looked relaxed, so I think she showed her professional side doing those photos

True, but we can't really tell if she's okay with all that (you know, being Korean as we all know even if they're wearing short outfits, they still have that thing being "conservative")

As long as Jiyoung isn't completely naked when she had that shower photoshoot, I'm calm. And I don't know- this may be weird for some but I kind of feel totally ok with those photos. /cough/i'mchokingwithallofthemtbh/cough/ and she seems to be enjoying herself, so I'm all cool. The only time I'd rage is if ever, she's not being treated right and is being forced to do things she's not comfortable with.

I'm positive she isn't completely naked. She most likely wore a tube and shorts for that scene. Jiyoung isn't that cheap.

Agree, but let's kill those bastards if she's not treated properly. Let's crush them with our tires hahahaha...

I also don't like how she's in a rush to mature and be taken seriously. I guess this is one of the reasons why she cried in Radio Star, and I know it's not my business to say anything about her decisions, but she really has to slow down because things may just happen so fast it could be over before she knows it.

Yup...

She is not inside the KPOP scene anymore. She became an actress, while in dramas/movies those kissing/bed scenes cannot be avoided. You guys should be prepared for all this. As long as she keep it professional and do not stumble into the 'adult' category, she will have my full support. 

Honestly, I'm not prepared for those... Just thinking about makes me

:jyc1:  :cursing:  :disappointed:  :frustrated:  :crybaby:  :sosad:  :cry:  :ahh:  :afraid:  :sulk:  :help:  :noooo:

Yeah, I know, still not mature enough for being this way...  :depressed:

• Like 2

another one to add to that

B2ftpBiCcAABvIp.jpg 

Glory MORNING

OH MY GOD!   :o   :blink:   :excited:   :wakeup:   :shocked:   :shocked:   :shocked:   :shocked:   :shocked:   :dead:   :dead:   :dead: 

I've got nothing to say. My jaw totally dropped when I saw those pics with those other 2 pics when she was lying on the bed..........felt jealous of the hotographer IT TOTALLY SLAYED ME..REAL HARD.

Edited by LLL168

B2iv0ujCEAEWETu.jpg
B2iv0uICEAAKOTc.jpg
B2iv0u-CQAEdW2A.jpg
B2ivKfXCEAEdGl9.jpgB2ivKwzCMAAHPEp.jpgB2ivK93CYAANgpA.jpgB2ivLOtCMAASVOB.jpg
B2ivEApCUAABHnS.jpgB2ivEnkCMAE3877.jpgB2ivFCUCMAEQ5Kj.jpgB2iu96iCQAAYv0o.jpgB2iu-wQCUAAttM8.jpgB2iu__xCcAAYWgC.jpg
B2iu5T_CQAAbIbk.jpgB2iu5cECMAAUjT9.jpgB2iu5kgCUAEuJth.jpgB2iu5upCQAAOJGL.jpgB2iu2nqCIAAtf7r.jpg
B2ivOZxCEAEGb7O.jpgB2ivOh5CMAArnOG.jpgB2ivFPRCUAAYyqL.jpgB2iu1adCMAAAFQL.jpgB2ij4E1CAAAb1Rl.jpg

Wow, totally jealous of all the fans who get to attend her handshake event.  :cry:

B2iqHdFIAAA5Rnr.jpg     I wish this was international

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 2

At least these weren't as bad as those for AKB graduates (for Acchan and Yuko...) so I was more blushing over it than screaming (ok I have to admit my heart popped quite a bit) o///o

• Like 1

am sorry,

i dunno T______T

me too! could anybody here pls tell her not to expose her body to much :gemcry: