[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

B2iqHdFIAAA5Rnr.jpg     I wish this was international

"Bicycles go forward in the same direction and can't turn back...thus the fanclub is named to convey thoughts of moving forward and wanting to grow together with fans" [some blurred words in the beginning contain "tires" illegible...]

• Like 3

let me share a part of jing interview from the "story" media meet.

MtT3c1.jpg

among the pages, jing loved this the most and named it "the moment in love". however she has no idea why she was able to express it. when questioned if she was in love, she denied. she said that the "story" was about growing up to adulthood. when she was young, she always had the dream of being a princess. now with this book, she managed to realize it and even wore a wedding gown. then she was teased when asked if she got married in the end and she laughed off by saying to find out by buying the book.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Just my opinion, but, I think it would be better if Jiyoung will go back to Korea and join B2M Ent. together with Nicole. The CEO of B2M is a former staff of DSP so I will feel calm because she is in good hands.. Unlike now, They are abusing her :cry: :cry:

Just my opinion, but, I think it would be better if Jiyoung will go back to Korea and join B2M Ent. together with Nicole. The CEO of B2M is a former staff of DSP so I will feel calm because she is in good hands.. Unlike now, They are abusing her :cry: :cry:

How do you know that she's being  abused by her company? 

Why did you say her company abusing her? Because she taking out her clothes in the photoshoot? I think that because a part of japanese cultural differences...

Totally agreed! I love jiyoung become actress but myself and i more wanna see jiyoung as a singer so that i can watch her often with other kpop group.

I donno how Japanese agency's treat her, it just i wanna see her as a korean actress and singer.

• Like 3

@lukas_95 & @yummiberries, let's just say it is part of their culture part there should be border on how thin of clothes she should wear. And for God's sake, She signed that contract to be an actress not to be a sexy star. I'm sorry but I am disappointed on how her current company ruined her pure image.

@lukas_95 & @yummiberries, let's just say it is part of their culture part there should be border on how thin of clothes she should wear. And for God's sake, She signed that contract to be an actress not to be a sexy star. I'm sorry but I am disappointed on how her current company ruined her pure image.

I hate seeing jiyoung doing that either. *sorry*

I'm definitely choosing Jiyoung aegyo a lot compared to that sexy image,

sexy image is too mainstream, cheap, whereas jiyoung's aegyo priceless, never failed to made my day.

But, dunno jiyoung want to do it again or not...

Idk, maybe she wanted to shed away from her pure image? Remember that Jing wanted her cute image to disappear and be looked as a woman more in the Damaged Lady era. I don't think the company ruined it tbh, but helped Jiyoung what she kinda wanted. So please don't state it as if it is a fact that the company 'abused' her.

• Like 4

Idk, maybe she wanted to shed away from her pure image? Remember that Jing wanted her cute image to disappear and be looked as a woman more in the Damaged Lady era. I don't think the company ruined it tbh, but helped Jiyoung what she kinda wanted. So please don't state it as if it is a fact that the company 'abused' her.

I was going to say something but you said everything bye

AppleJaJing already did a pretty good job with explaining this ordeal but I just wanna give my two cents.When Jiyoung was in DSP she had a "maknae" image to maintain, but at the same she was doing things that her unnies, who were 3 and 6 years older than her, were doing. If she keeps up the "omg I'm so innocent and naive" act any further, how is she able to be taken seriously by others if she also wants to be seen as an adult? This fact is extremely contradictory and it can cause a lot problems image wise for her (ex. Radio Star scandal). She's an adult now and she wants to be seen in a mature light. 

And on the topic of her photo shoots (her new photobook), she already let us know that she was supportive of the project. She was smiling in nearly all of her pictures and yes this fact does make a huge difference knowing that she chose to smile for the most part instead of keeping a "sexy/nonchalant" face. Those pics are meant to be fun and flirty and not anything else. I think Sweet Power is doing their best with her promos so she is definitely getting that yen lol

Yet again, my post post is kind of long and if you made it this far, you deserve a Jing gif:

tumblr_mshrizR7Ra1s6qlg2o2_250.gif

The moment when I realized perfection <3

• Like 5

jiyoung is an adult now, whether it's good or bad, she will and has to answer for her own actions.

jing wants a change, and sweet power gives her that and does well imo.

as fans, we care for her and wish her luck and at the same time we should be supportive to her company.

she has another magazine today (anan)

b7ZcO1.jpg

photobox

sharing the followings because any update is good.

during jiyoung story launch & press conference, she was asked to compare group activity (kara) and individual activity (actress). according to jing, one difference is the schedule timing. for group, it was mostly held at night while drama shooting usually begins in the morning. hence she tends to be more tired as she needs to wake up early. (for acting career, there is no difference between day & night, so i hope she will get used to it.)

in addition, there was a little conflict between sweet power and the media because the media didn't understand why all kara-related questions were banned. (we can see how the company is trying to protect jing, so well done to sweet power.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4