[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

sharing the followings because any update is good.

during jiyoung story launch & press conference, she was asked to compare group activity (kara) and individual activity (actress). according to jing, one difference is the schedule timing. for group, it was mostly held at night while drama shooting usually begins in the morning. hence she tends to be more tired as she needs to wake up early. (for acting career, there is no difference between day & night, so i hope she will get used to it.)

in addition, there was a little conflict between sweet power and the media because the media didn't understand why all kara-related questions were banned. (we can see how the company is trying to protect jing, so well done to sweet power.)

Ooh do you have the link to the video? Oh and more information with this: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/26/kang-ji-youngs-agency-asks-media-to-not-ask-questions-about-her-leaving-kara/

• Like 1

This part of the article made me smile first thing in the morning ; u ;

At the event, Kang Ji Young answered all questions in Japanese without an interpreter. When someone asked her if she has shown the photo book to KARA members, she answered while smiling, “I have yet to show them the book. I think they will be surprised, as there are sides of me in the book that they haven’t even seen.”

"more" jan issue

vb6Gpi.jpg

photobox

@Dolla

sorry but i just did translation from another language (news).

another interview, this time for asahi shimbun

4pS7jK.jpg

◆「地獄先生ぬ~べ~」雪女「ゆきめ」役(日本テレビ=土曜午後9時放送)

◇女の嫉妬、見せ方研究

謙虚さと礼儀正しさはこちらが恐縮してしまうほど。でも言うべきことはちゃんと言う。その姿は霊能力教師、ぬ~べ~こと鵺野鳴介(ぬえのめいすけ)(丸山隆平)になりふり構わずベタベタしようとする「ゆきめ」とはかけ離れていた。いや、何事にもいちずな印象は同じかもしれない。

ドラマでは恋敵の高橋律子先生(桐谷美玲)に嫉妬する。「女って、嫉妬するもんじゃないですか。そういうのを、どうすれば見せられるのか研究しました。私に好きな人がいて嫉妬するんだったら、きっとこうなるねと思って、イメージを出しました」と笑った。そうして演じたゆきめの気持ちは、女性でなくても伝わってくる。

滑らかで理路整然とした日本語は日本のドラマや映画などを見て勉強したという。印象深い映画を聞くと、「悪人」「悪の教典」「STAND BY ME ドラえもん」と次々と出てくる。

来年3月公開の映画「暗殺教室」では、学校に現れた謎の生物を暗殺するため教師として派遣された腕利きの殺し屋役。ゆきめとは全く違う役だが「キャラクターに合わせるのが私の責任ですから」とプロの姿勢を見せた。

女性が憧れる女性役を演じるのが夢。「男性にも負けないぐらい動ける役のほか、ラブコメディーもやってみたい」と目を輝かせる。

テレビに出てみたいという漠然とした夢を持っていた少女は、女優という形で夢が結実。そんな成長をイメージして13日に発売された初写真集「知英物語~生まれたての私~」は自らもプロデュースした。今後は日本を中心にアジア各国で女優活動を行う。今度はどんな器用な演技を見せてくれるのか楽しみだ。【北林靖彦、写真・内藤絵美】

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Translations pleasee!!! T_T

Got my photobook today and it had Q's & A's and interviews. I apologize if it was bit blurred. Didn't want to ruin such holiness xD 

tumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho1_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho2_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho3_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho4_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho5_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho6_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho7_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho8_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho9_1280.jpgtumblr_nfrq76cfnV1qmbr3ho10_1280.jpg

First and last scan Jing pic I did

tumblr_nfrq164Iy31qmbr3ho1_1280.jpg

Translated by cherrims@twitter and shared by Geassu@OneHallyu:

Part One of Q&A: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1siqh7g

Part Two of Q&A: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sir1mm

• Like 2

remember the radio i mentioned last week?

uK00w8.png

some fans were presented today to watch the radio recording.

from some fan accounts, jing was very polite and kept doing fan services.

4lIoP5.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 6

Sweet Power updated about Jiyoung's fc. The site will open on December 22 at 15:00. When the site opens, the member registration will start. Those who want to be a member, look for the “member registration” link on the site. 

Edit~~
Jiyoung with Ryuhei Maruyama and Mirei Kiritani

tumblr_ngpcufR0jU1qgms5ko1_1280.jpg

• Like 2