[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

(from on&off) hara revealed her conversation with jing.

they planned to meet up during karasia but jing was busy with her drama filming.

YwKMSa.jpg

+ jing will be attending the 20th tokyo girls collection 2015 spring/summer in feb.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

Goo Hara brought up former Kara members Nicole and Kang Ji Young, who left the group.

During the first episode of MBC Music’s Hara On & Off, which aired on December 29, Kara’s Goo Hara shared her thoughts on Nicole and Kang Ji Young leaving the group.

When asked about Nicole and Kang Ji Young, who left the group, Goo Hara said, “My reality show is about me, about the tings that have happened and about Kara so I wish that I could talk about those things easily. I wanted to tell the fans too but I didn’t think now was the right time so I wasn’t able to.”

Goo Hara said, “I want to talk comfortably on the reality show too,” and added, “It would be a lie to say that I wasn’t upset. I would like to cheer them on for their future path. It’s not like they are not doing it because they don’t want to,” and started tearing up.

84028002.jpg

Goo Hara added, “How scared and afraid would Nicole and Kang Ji Young be, making a new start? I was hurt by them at first but now they seem cool and I’m proud of them. They found their direction quickly. If I think about it the other way around I think it’s right for me to show support from the back.”

Meanwhile, Hara On & Off is Goo Hara’s first exclusive reality show showing her candid sides.

Photo credit: MBC Music

Source: mwave

Via: Sweetharacom

----
I'm so emotional :teary:
Hara is such a wise and mature woman now, I hope to see them together soon

• Like 6

^I'm so glad and relieved that they are in good terms!

From Jiyoung's Fanclub to us international bicycles:

"Dear all our Jiyoung fans around the world

Thank you so much for supporting Jiyoung !

We have been contacted by so many fans from around the world asking information about her Fan Club.

The current system enables us to accept subscriptions only from residents within Japan.

We apologize from our heart that you could not yet be a member of the Fan Club,

but we are planning various events to share great moments with Jiyoung, so stay tuned, please look forward to future notice !

Always with YOU !

Happy New YEAR!"

Yeeey! Show that international popularity of yours bb to your new jimusho :D

P.S. i like the word "yet" hahah (although we have alternative ways to join already thanks to the knowledgeable kamilias in KH)

• Like 2

translation from kor->jpn/chi->eng, so actual words may be different but the general meaning should be the same.

YwKMSa.jpg

Hara: It has been hard on you TT

Jiyoung: Unnie, I've just finished my work over here TT I heard that you're reaching tomorrow morning.. Wish we can meet TT It's really tiring TT

Hara: I know, please take care and rest well TT!!

please correct if it's totally wrong. thanks. Edited by red4summer
  • Like 9

From Koreaboo:

Kang Jiyoung shares worries of her KARA image interfering with her acting image

Former KARA member Kang Jiyoung recently sat down with Japanese music site Oricon Style for an interview  released on January 3rd, to which she revealed her worries as she walks down the path of acting.

Kang Jiyoung has been pursuing her acting career in Japan since withdrawing from popular girl group KARA last summer, and has recently been confirmed for her first Japanese film role in the manga adaption of Assassination Classroom.

To Oricon Style, she states, “I really enjoyed acting the first time I appeared in a drama, and I thought that I really wanted to do this in earnest. But because of my image as part of KARA, I was worried about how people would perceive my image as an actress. But I gained a lot of support from fans and staff, so it gave me strength.”

“I have a lot of time to think now [that she has gone solo] whereas before, I couldn’t think of anything past tomorrow, but now I am able to think about the future five years and even ten years time from now. It’s a bit unnerving to live alone, but I always think to myself ‘this is for my dream, so reach for it.'”

Set to play a sexy hit-woman in her upcoming Japanese film, Kang Jiyoung said, “It was difficult to play the sexy role. The manga is for readers 20 years old and up, and the professional assassin is so sexy and has so much charisma. My thoughts were that if I wore a blonde wig and a mini-skirt, which I don’t usually wear, would I not be sexy?”

“It’s a distant dream of mine to work as an actress in Japan, but I want to become an actress that works across Asia. In 10 years, I’d like to work in Hollywood. I want to expand my skills as an actress. 2014 was the start of my second life, and I was a bit ashamed to call myself an actress. I want to become lonelier and stronger to demonstrate my acting abilities. I heard a lot of actresses are lonely. I want to be so into my acting that I get worried and headaches.”

----

I'm proud, really proud, she is showing her true self now, I'm sure. It's "shocking" but it really makes me happy that she's able to show the real Jiyoung. I don't want her to become lonely tho, maybe just a little workaholic and still with some good friends? idk ><

• Like 2

^ Is that the reason why she unfollowed everyone on her Instagram? I hope her definition of "loneliness" is just a period of self reflection and thinking and not the actual dictionary definition.

Now that I think of it, it could be the reason. Maybe seeing her unnies posts will remind her of the past as KARA and will be a distraction for her on her current situation.

I also agree with your 2nd sentence.

^ Is that the reason why she unfollowed everyone on her Instagram? I hope her definition of "loneliness" is just a period of self reflection and thinking and not the actual dictionary definition.

I guess that more than being alone she doesn't want any kind of distraction, such as SNS.

Quick translation (Jap to Eng with help of Chi)~

appeared on chinese vivi dec too. (the content was the same as the japanese vivi.)

3b2bOU.jpg

Left to right:

Q: Tell us your fashion strategy!

A: I like to be easygoing, not deliberate. Basically to have a point with the rest in a simple outfit. I always pay attention to balance out the two.  

Q: Are there any other outerwear that you want?

A: This winter I'd like to try on many coats. Since Korea is colder than Japan, I used to just wear down jackets...But! This year I can enjoy choosing coats to my heart's content, so I'm happy!

Q: What style do you like?

A: Rather than girly, I prefer to be cool. I rarely put on skirts, but there are times when I'll dress up. Nevertheless, black biker jacket, T-shirt, blue jeans, and scarf is still my way to go.

Hope I'll get to the longer interviews soon T T Better late than never right?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to me and Jing!!!

Wish u be more mature,,more success with your new career hun,,wish you a good health and fortune,,and one wish from me,,please dont lose your innocence side,,that funny childish side,,that side that made u really special for meee,,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYOUNGIEEEE...HUGZ N KISSEZ

#HappyJingDay #Jiyoung22ndDay