[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Magazine schedule updated + 20 Bicycle's official members will be invited to the showcase premiere of "Assassination Classroom"

20 official members of Jiyoung FC will be chosen by lottery to be at the showcase premiere of “Assassination Classroom” on March 4. The members can apply to the lottery starting from today (Feb, 9) until February 20.

More information at http://jiyoung-fc.com/news/

Source

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

83rd Drama Academy Award - Jiyoung made it into the Top5!

The results for the 83rd Drama Academy Award were revealed, Jiyoung was nominated to Best Supporting Actress for her role in Hell Teacher Nube as Yukime and made into the Top 5 on the Reader’s Vote Ranking! She was up against 77 other actresses. This result is really important because it was Jiyoung’s first award nomination. Thank you everyone who voted for Jiyoung, let’s keep up with the hard work and one day we’ll see Jiyoung at the top!  

Source: isonjing tumblr

Edited by Zhiyann
  • Like 5

I don't know if I'm late or not, but it doesn't hurt to share this: Higanbana with ENGLISH SUBTITLES!

I'll try to watch it this weekend because my grades are so bleh. But I can't wait to see Jing acting again  :productive:

I think I'm in love with you lol THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

----

Non-No magazine April issue scans!!

tumblr_nk1p6pkODz1qgms5ko1_540.jpg

tumblr_nk1p6pkODz1qgms5ko2_540.jpg

• Like 5

I think I'm in love with you lol THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

----

Non-No magazine April issue scans!!

[image]

[image]

Aww, shucks. I'm in love with you too. I love your Tumblr and your edits of Jiyoung. Keep up the good work =)

OFF topic: I just finished The Tale of Princess Kaguya and I just cried buckets of tears. I really wish it would win the Oscar tonight *crosses fingers*

If they decide to make an equally awesome live action version of this movie and they need a main actress, they know who to call lol

Aww, shucks. I'm in love with you too. I love your Tumblr and your edits of Jiyoung. Keep up the good work =)  

OFF topic: I just finished The Tale of Princess Kaguya and I just cried buckets of tears. I really wish it would win the Oscar tonight *crosses fingers*

If they decide to make an equally awesome live action version of this movie and they need a main actress, they know who to call lol

it isn't one sided love :teary: LMAO thank u again.

• Like 2

[image removed]

New look or past picture?

-Image has been removed for the protection of the official fanclub. Please. Refrain posting anymore pictures from the website.

-Applejajing

Please everyone. Do not repost any pictures that are private.

Guys please, if you see any photo that she didn't posted on her instagram, try not to repost the photo. Probably is from her fc and as Apple said, they're private. Seems like she is using her instagram more again, so let's be fair okay? :gemheart:

• Like 1