[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

yesterday's

i'm not sure how many of us here listen to her fm but it's always a nice nice feel listening to jing laughs/talks. (she talks about her "alarm clock" a lot.) and for the last time (because i won't offer again), if anyone knows chinese and wants, i can show you the subbed links.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Jiyoung for VOGUE Taiwan 2015/04

CFLw0TUUkAAeUXa.jpg                 CFLwzXBUgAAwWW2.jpgCFLw0MLUgAIX_yD.jpgCFLw0DaUIAAMgxx.jpg

src

Edited by lastjuliet
  • Like 5

Jing and her cousin (ns yoon ji) 

CFhDbaCUUAA8tcA.png

also an oldish article for nostalgic people  ^_^ 

Recently, NS Yoon-ji who is debuting her first single album in May posted a picture that she and Kang Ji-young took together. In the picture (which is before their debut), neither of them wore makeup.

In addition, there are other pictures including a sticker picture of NS Yoon-ji, Kang Ji-young, and Kang Ji-young’s sister. Netizens have been marveling at their beauty and complimenting them for their superior DNA.

NS Yoon-ji, who is a UCLA alum, has already caught many people’s attention with her debut song in 2009. Formerly a member of Sidus HQ management company who was waiting to debut as an actor, NS Yoon-ji decided to forgo that path for a future career in singing. She hopes to become a strong, charismatic solo pop act like Lee Hyo-ri and Son Dam-bi.

sc https://popseoul.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/before-they-were-stars-kara%E2%80%99s-kang-ji-young-and-cousin-ns-yoon-ji/

• Like 2