• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

3,521 posts in this topic

Yes...hays jing jing love you

tumblr_n8o64ldwlF1rm6zy6o2_250.giftumblr_n8o64ldwlF1rm6zy6o1_250.gif

tumblr_n8o64ldwlF1rm6zy6o4_250.giftumblr_n8o64ldwlF1rm6zy6o3_250.gif

Jiyoung - Damaged Lady

I miss her so much D:

Credit: tumblr

Edited by Zhiyann

OMG, this girl is so sexy lol

making

2 people like this

I miss this girl so much!!!! :( I just hope she would update her instagram soon or something.

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo2_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo6_250.gif

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo5_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo3_250.gif

tumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo1_250.giftumblr_n11paa73P61sk2kqwo4_250.gif

I’m the type of person who gets even more determined after hearing negative feedback. When I feel like I’m not improving myself, I purposefully search for vicious comments online. Then I immediately wake up and gain motivation again. - Jiyoung

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko5_500.pngtumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko3_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko4_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko2_500.png

tumblr_n8rbc5D0jO1qgms5ko1_500.png

3 people like this

miss her sooo mucchhh :( btw love the pics and gifs of her,,so cuteee jing unnie :')

1 person likes this

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

1 person likes this

Something I want to happen but maybe 2 years...its too fast I cannot split my heart.

..kara will have their comeback..I only want to concentrate to music...but making comeback durinh kara concert makes.me cry a lot...im a big guy...but its makes me small..because of heart break

2 people like this

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

You made me so happy right now with this news. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! ToT

Whoa, I can't wait to see our Giant Baby acting! 

1 person likes this

Jiyoung's acting supposedly to overlap with KARA's upcoming promotions in Japan

Previously, speculations arose that former KARA member, Jiyoung, might be starting a solo acting career in Japan.  While her father previously commented, saying that nothing was certain, but she may want to go down that road after completing her education, reports are now resurfacing in relation to this possibility.

On July 18, Sports DongA revealed that Jiyoung will be taking her first steps as an actress in Japan starting this autumn according to an entertainment rep source.  This report also claimed that she signed a contract with a famous agency in Japan called Sweet Power and has already set her plans for next year, as well.

Coincidentally, her former group, KARA, hinted that they will be heading over to Japan in this autumn, as well, after releasing new music in October, so it seems likely that both Jiyoung and KARA's promotions will overlap.  Maybe fans will get to see them together soon as it was revealed Jiyoung and KARA remained on close terms after her leave from the group. 

Meanwhile, KARA will be releasing new music in Korea sometime in the middle of August with their new member, Youngji, and have already finished recording their title track and recording the MV.  Now, they are engaged in dance practice for stage performances.  

guess what, i'm so excited  :gemhappy: glad to see kara & jiyoung still on close terms, imagine jiyoung attending karasia lolz.  :gemcheer:​ 
4 people like this

tumblr_n8x1hqYLwu1qjhpqlo1_500.gif
tumblr_n8x1hqYLwu1qjhpqlo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8ptoo5hgT1qjhpqlo1_500.gif

We will see her soon?

1 person likes this

lol love those gifs....Jiyoung always makes me laugh with her funny antics

Jing is always excited! She's always making me positive <3 I really love her gifs ;-;

Jiyoung as a weather girl...that would be a great start to the day! She would make even the most rubbish days start off on a high note haha ;-)  

Actually only watched Jiyoungs bit (the rest later) on mute and I couldnt help but smile/laugh albiet quietly (Im in the office) =P

Edited by Tangy_Prawn

by steprider

Hoonjiyoung.com, the fan site dedicated to Jiyoung, just announced that it is "taking a long break".  Hope it is not permanent, esp with Jing planning a comeback in Japanese drama. 

ScreenShot2014-07-22at94618pm_zps632c4e1

Quite sad that many old sources of KARA news are slowly disappearing... one by one...

5 people like this

That's sad news edr ^ :(

1 person likes this

I'm about to cry :T

Awww I'm still waiting for the second photobook from Hoonjiyoung. TnT Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

1 person likes this

Awww I'm still waiting for the second photobook from Hoonjiyoung. TnT Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

anyone can link me to buy Jiyoung 1st photobook?

And 6th Debut Anniversary for HaJing!

tumblr_n968t0EEmK1qgms5ko1_500.png

tumblr_n968vetl131qgms5ko1_500.png

Credit: tumblr.

6 people like this

Any news or updates from her? Miss her so much. TnT Last post on Insta since 3 months ago. Time flies. :3