[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

wonder what is this all about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGWwAgaYpQ

Anti-Korean BS made by a random nationalist...we already know how hard is it for a foreigner to make it in the acting field in Japan, so this is just something we as the fans and obviously Jiyoung have to form a thick skin over. Edited by MaiX
  • Like 1

Anti-Korean BS made by a random nationalist...we already know how hard is it for a foreigner to make it in the acting field in Japan, so this is just something we as the fans and obviously Jiyoung have to form a thick skin over.

If I understood it well, it's something like bullying right? @_@

yeah, with my rough translation seems they are hating korean people debut in japan

Japan and korea isn't really friendly back then, and until now, korea is working really hard to make their country better than japan.

===========

But, no prob, jiyoung is already accepted in japan - see how successful  karasia is. and, that video makes jiyoung more famous~

Edited by lukas_95

as posted earlier, jing will involve in a movie which will premiere in march. it has now revealed in uomo magazine that the movie is based on 暗杀教室 (assassination classroom), another japanese manga. currently she is in the midst of filming but at this moment, her character is still unknown.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

@red4summer you're awesome at jing updates! Really appreciate it~

About Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (assassination classroom) the manga's description:

" The story is about class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Middle School where every morning they greet their sensei with a massive firing squad. The sensei is a weird combination of an alien and a octopus that moves at speeds of mach-20. It turns out this creature was responsible for the destruction of the moon, rendering it forever in a crescent shape. He has announced that he will destroy the world in one year. The creature will teach class 3-E how to assassinate him before the year is over."

Jing seems to start her acting career with the weirdest fantasy-themed plots.

as posted earlier, jing will involve in a movie which will premiere in march. it has now revealed in uomo magazine that the movie is based on 暗杀教室 (assassination classroom), another japanese manga. currently she is in the midst of filming but at this moment, her character is still unknown.

Whoaaaaaaaaa finally infos about the movie

Get ready bc Jiyoung will bankrupt - and probably kill - everyone this year :)http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4062191482/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_7cskub0CA1VPA

tumblr_ncnr03fGZG1qgms5ko2_500.jpg

• Like 2

all credit must go to those who translated.

anyway here's another info: the filming is currently being shot in a desolated school and it should be concluded by mid-oct.

so who knows or watches this manga? how big is class 3e?

if 30 (and 26 have been assigned) then jing could be one of the last 4 students?

otherwise, what other role/character is there which suits jing?

v3VrZj.jpg

Edited by red4summer

She really SHOT ME right through with those pics   :sexy:  :inluv:   :OCZgm:

YAH!!! KANG JIYOUNG!!!!! :wakeup:  Don't you tease by lifting your tank top a little, pull your shorts a bit and stick your tongue out on me! You look sooooo DAMN SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~   :VxmQu: :VxmQu: :VxmQu:   I just CAN'T RESIST!!!

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 2

This is probably the last thing i wanted to say as an AmaJing,,

But really, i dont know this girl..

She is not the Kang Jiyoung that made me desperately fall for her 5 yrs ago..

Its not that i hated her,,i could never do that..

But looking her in that white tanks...

Its not that i dont like the sexy Jing,,but she looked more like wild rather than sexy in that white tanks.. :gloomy:

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97
  • Like 1

Its not that i dont like the sexy Jing,,but she looked more like wild rather than sexy in that white tanks.. :gloomy:

If she's wild WHAT MORE ARE THE FANS because of that????!!!!!!  

• Like 1

This is probably the last thing i wanted to say as an AmaJing,,

But really, i dont know this girl..

She is not the Kang Jiyoung that made me desperately fall for her 5 yrs ago..

Its not that i hated her,,i could never do that..

But looking her in that white tanks...

Couldn't agree more with you...

She's changed too much. Really missed her aegyo.

Do look at her at kara rock u sigles. I want to cry...

Even nicole doing sexy and more mature in stage, shes still the same nicole in real life...

• Like 1

I was shocked too lol.

But it's just a photoshoot and I still believe she is the same old Jing we have already accostumed to as we can see in the interview she did after TGC.

She is going for a mature look and feel, trying to break the idol image, and I'm totally fine with that as long as she isn't pulling a Miley while at it.

To me, it's not like Jing has changed, in fact she became an more serious professional. At TGC she was all cute and stuff, bc you know, it was the concept for the catwalk. In this photoshoot we have a lot of different concepts, and as a model Ji Young is doing her job. It's not like she went to talk with the photographers and "Hey, I want to be freaking sexy at this photoshoot.", no, they came with the concepts.

And there's another thing, Jiyoung said at UOMO that she wanted to do action movies and stuff, she needs to show she can do it, if she just keep doing aegyo and being cute ALL THE TIME, directors would never see her as a serious actress.

One last thing, looking for the possibility that she really changed I just want to say one thing: at least she is not lying and faking like a lot of idols actually do.
[i'm just trying to show my positive side, but I must say her photo on the bed got me a little uncomfortable too. :/]

• Like 2