[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

jing is innocent type? imo, jing is the wildest of all members, the symbolic of sexiness.

J1D2Ky.jpg <- don't get it right and you stay up there until i say so. lol

photobox

hell teacher nube promotion

0dY5JI.jpg

XL91Gx.jpg

yy4qlw.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

@lukas_95 and Kevin_Karanesia97

She'll always be cute to me because who can resist her smile and her dimples? And remember, keep in mind that she was only a 14 year old girl when she debuted with Rock You. She's nearly 21 now, so she basically has the liberty to do whatever she wants because she is responsible for all of her actions as an adult, not her parents or anyone else. If you were going by your logic of feeling uncomfortable seeing her in her new photo shoots, then don't you feel uncomfortable when you saw her doing the butt dance when she was 15? DSP was exposing her like that at that young age. However, it would be different if she was like 3+ years older like she is right now.      

Finally, it seems that Jiyoung is taking acting seriously and she really wants to improve as an actress. The key to being a good actress is to not stick to only one type of role. You need to do many types of roles and you need to do them well in order to become a good actress. She may do roles you don't like but it's her job and she might want to challenge herself. That's all I have to say. Kudos to the people the read my entire post =)

Edited by yummiberries
  • Like 3

there're some who raised concerns why japan. because the country offers her an opportunity to fulfil her ambition of being an actress. so far, sweet power has done a really good job in launching her career. in addition, has korea done anything? maybe some k-agencies have but jing knows her immediate future is in japan. so why not japan? i don't know which korean artists are (still) popular in japan but i hope jing will be one in the future.

tbh i wasn't very pleased to learn that jing wanted to quit kara but i understand everyone has different opinions and needs at each stage of their lives and hence i respect her decision. life after kara, as long as they don't touch kara, i'm supportive. so here i'm, sharing what i can.

my words may not be well-received but it isn't something which bothers me.

• Like 3

Some of you might get me wrong,,

First of all, the only photo that could made me even said that "i dont know her" is only the one photo where she used white tanks,,other than that photo,,im fine with it,,

Yes, her image change a lot, from cute and adorable girl into a more mature and sexy-ish woman,,i have no problem with the change of her image,,maybe i just need abit time to accept her image transition,,but really im fine with it,,im always supportive toward her...

The problem is never about being sexy,,,she was already have that sexy image when she was like 15/16 y.o where she did the butt dance,,what im saying is..looking at her on this one photo of her in white tanks,,i dont think i see any sexiness there instead its abit more into a wild young girl rather than sexy,,thats why im abit angry and confused at the same time,,thats why i said i didnt recognize her,,

If i minded of her new sexy image of her then i would have already hated all the new photos of her cuz most of her new photos came with the new mature and sexy side of her,,but im not,,i only minded with the photo where she used that white tanks,,thats all,,,

And no i dont hate her for that,,i never would and never could...

And one more thing,,i only said that i Missed her aegyo,,her cuteness..doesnt mean that i wanted her to always being cute all the time...i only said i missed it,,thats all..i only said "i missed the giant baby" ,, i mean who doesnt??

Well above of all,, im still and always will supportive for her and her future in japan tbh looked promising for her,,and id rather her to keep going on her actress and modelling career in japan cuz from what ive seen lately,,her management team did really well on promoting her,,especially from her photoshoots...not to mention only in a few weeks she would had her actress comeback in Nube drama,,,and also her Own Self-Photobook is coming in November if im not mistaken..

So yes,,everything looks very good and promising for her career in Japan...i could only prayed for the best for her career to the future :)

And i hoped Japan people would have a positive feedbacks for her career in there

• Like 3

Hello. This is my first (KARAHOLIC) appearance. I have appeared as "horensoy" at allkpop and onehallyu forum KARA threads. I made this account long time ago but never used it until now. I have just found this Jiyoung thread. 

Today's article about the photobook

According to this article and yesterday's newspaper articles, she participated in producing this photobook. She is responsible for the story concept of the book. And she selected all the pictures. She says "I came up with various ideas. I discussed a lot and enjoyed with the staffs. I enjoyed every day and I was so happy."  Officially, this is how it is. I don't know if it's true. But I think it's true. 

The concept of this book is something like a story that a girl who still looks like a boy grows and becomes an adult woman.

Anyway, I'm buying a photobook and a calender for the first time in my life. I'm not a goods-person at all (I only got CDs and DVDs of KARA), but I'm kind of excited. Maybe because getting a photobook and calender is a very new thing for me. 

Edited by Txirrindu
  • Like 6

To me, it's not like Jing has changed, in fact she became an more serious professional. At TGC she was all cute and stuff, bc you know, it was the concept for the catwalk. In this photoshoot we have a lot of different concepts, and as a model Ji Young is doing her job. It's not like she went to talk with the photographers and "Hey, I want to be freaking sexy at this photoshoot.", no, they came with the concepts.

And there's another thing, Jiyoung said at UOMO that she wanted to do action movies and stuff, she needs to show she can do it, if she just keep doing aegyo and being cute ALL THE TIME, directors would never see her as a serious actress.

One last thing, looking for the possibility that she really changed I just want to say one thing: at least she is not lying and faking like a lot of idols actually do.

[i'm just trying to show my positive side, but I must say her photo on the bed got me a little uncomfortable too. :/]

In the end, no matter what i think,,i have to agree with you..you've said everything that i wanted to say and even things that didnt came up to my mind at all..maybe cuz of my young age so im still unable to be as wise as you did :D and i tend to see things only from the negative side only but not the positive side :)

Hello. This is my first (KARAHOLIC) appearance. I have appeared as "horensoy" at allkpop and onehallyu forum KARA threads. I made this account long time ago but never used it until now. I have just found this Jiyoung thread. 

Today's article about the photobook

http://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/1426279

According to this article and yesterday's newspaper articles, she participated in producing this photobook. She is responsible for the story concept of the book. And she selected all the pictures. She says "I came up with various ideas. I discussed a lot and enjoyed with the staffs. I enjoyed every day and I was so happy."  Officially, this is how it is. I don't know if it's true. But I think it's true. 

The concept of this book is something like a story that a girl who still looks like a boy grows and becomes an adult woman.

Anyway, I'm buying a photobook and a calender for the first time in my life. I'm not a goods-person at all (I only got CDs and DVDs of KARA), but I'm kind of excited. Maybe because getting a photobook and calender is a very new thing for me.

Well i guess i should welcome you to this Jing thread :) :) :)

So glad to have more members here in KH and in this Jing's thread :)

Well congrats for you to have the photobook and calendar.. :D :D

In the end, no matter what i think,,i have to agree with you..you've said everything that i wanted to say and even things that didnt came up to my mind at all..maybe cuz of my young age so im still unable to be as wise as you did :D and i tend to see things only from the negative side only but not the positive side :)

aww thank you :) and c'mon I'm not that old LMAO but it's okay :teary:

And also welcome to the thread @Txirrindu hope you have fun here like we all do! :thankful:

Edited by isonjing
  • Like 1

jing cut on no.1 popular group

9Kaubg.jpg

Ic73L4.jpg

ctfD8D.jpg

6Hzfcx.jpg

Mu4drd.jpg

XYiUl5.jpg

MzqOEQ.jpg

ILPaEC.jpg

GcldX3.jpg

IfdfnX.jpg

*i've this feeling when watching it, why was she all alone on tv?

i'm not used to it and kinda sad.

anyway she has decided and so it's a matter of getting used to it.

actress jing, fighting!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 7

Well, it really awkward have to see her perform on tv shows by herself,,

Really man,,its simply weird to see her alone..

Well i guess i'll get used to it as time goes by,,

But for now,,its just a weird thing to see..

But im happy enough seeing that smile on her face..

jing cut on no.1 popular group

*i've this feeling when watching it, why was she all alone on tv?

i'm not used to it and kinda sad.

anyway she has decided and so it's a matter of getting used to it.

actress jing, fighting!

Well, it really awkward have to see her perform on tv shows by herself,,

Really man,,its simply weird to see her alone..

Well i guess i'll get used to it as time goes by,,

But for now,,its just a weird thing to see..

But im happy enough seeing that smile on her face..

she need nicole beside her...

She is really looking good omg, it's like a mature version of bb Jing (?), idk how to explain but yeah lol
It's still really weird for her to be alone, but we can see she's trying her best, so I'm really proud.
JING JING JING~ GO GO GO~! :gemcheer: