[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

more info below.

jing is casting for the j-drama higanbana (women's crime file) as a talented forensic researcher.

it'll be broadcast from 24/10 2100-2200jst on nippon tv.

ntv.higanbana

zOijvM.jpg

nOwg8D.jpg

UUFdsu.jpg

TKCGNO.jpg

eLGv7k.jpg

BTZVjf.jpg

D9Mcma.jpg

xELNVq.jpg

SIRCBH.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

more info below.

jing is casting for the drama higanbana (women's crime file) as a talented forensic researcher.

it'll be broadcast from 24/10 2100-2200jst on nippon tv.

ntv.higanbana

happy to see her standing beside horikita maki but :gemheart:  im more happy if she standing beside her KARA member  :gemnoway:

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

She has so much upcoming projects that haven't been released yet. I'm literally dying in anticipation. Two upcoming dramas and a movie? Wow. Now to find English subs to them... the struggle man. The struggle. Maybe this might be a good opportunity for me to start learning Japanese -_-

• Like 1

BzZlTSaCIAEYtP7.jpg

happy to see her standing beside horikita maki but :gemheart:  im more happy if she standing beside her KARA member  :gemnoway:

Who's Horikita Maki? Is she from a band or just an actress?

She has so much upcoming projects that haven't been released yet. I'm literally dying in anticipation. Two upcoming dramas and a movie? Wow. Now to find English subs to them... the struggle man. The struggle. Maybe this might be a good opportunity for me to start learning Japanese -_-

Yeah, I know right?  :phew:

BzZlTSaCIAEYtP7.jpg

Who's Horikita Maki? Is she from a band or just an actress?

Yeah, I know right? :phew:

Horikita Maki is a famous actress from her breakout role in the drama Hana-Kimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e). I haven't heard much from her since Kurosagi and Nobuta wo Produce (KARA said they watched this on a show before) so it's nice that they're collaborating :o

I'm really excited to see Jing in this part. Tbh, I didn't like the plot of Hell Teacher Nube, so I'll only watch her cuts, but Crime File... I NEED to watch the whole drama, and Jing doing a forensic researcher is like WOW. Of course I'll have the japanese problem too, since I know nothing about japanese but, I'll try my best. haha and more photos YAY

tumblr_nd4e4ko41l1qgms5ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nd4e4ko41l1qgms5ko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nd4e4ko41l1qgms5ko7_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Horikita Maki is a famous actress from her breakout role in the drama Hana-Kimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e). I haven't heard much from her since Kurosagi and Nobuta wo Produce (KARA said they watched this on a show before) so it's nice that they're collaborating :o

Thanks for the info ;)

Bza1Yr-CYAAgj3k.jpg     Say aaah

Bza7ZE1CYAAs-qk.jpg  DAMN JEALOUS!!!!!  :crybaby:  :frustrated:

BzbazEdCUAE3W4I.jpg    ---> :depressed:Bzau5S6CEAAE8jU.jpg   --->  :moody:

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 4